Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Describe the voice of the character above you

Lambert and Narinder (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"You'd obviously sound sweet, and innocent, like a young child"
Booker DeWitt (played anonymously)

"You probably have something sweet and, I don't know, tinkling so you can convince the world you're not such a bad guy. Don't worry, I won't judge you for it. We all got our secrets to hide..."
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"You sound like you have the type of voice that could make reading the phone book sound exciting"
G. Hectic (played by GLiTCh)

"Well, I guess the best way for me to describe it is, You sound like you should be in a Sophomore high school class who's being yelled at by a drill sergeant" He chuckled a bit to himself before clearing his voice
The Hound (played by Lycanhoth)

"Hmmm." Pausing for a moment before speaking "Soft, possibly neutral, but can probably have a nice timbre."
Xailah Alptraum (played anonymously)

She looked at the snow-dusted man before her, in silence. It was an analytical quiet- she was observing him closely. Then, as if she had seen enough, she closed her eyes.

She thumbed through the recesses of her mind, thinking of all the voices she had heard during her travels- collecting all the sounds that had reached her ears- searching for the right ones that fit this man. After a moment she would find them.

"I think you sound like a cold, howling wind. One that passes through trees and rustles what remains of their dried leaves." Her eyes flickered open, alight with a soft glow. "Powerful, but passing. Acute." Lips parted again, not yet finished. "And perhaps a little... hollow," not in a bad way, she thought, more of in a... sad way, "Like it has not been touched by warmth or laughter in a very long time." She glanced up to try to meet his gaze. "Tell me, am I right?"
The doctor cleaned his glasses and slid them back on "Your voice is that of a timeless beauty. Classical in pitch and tone, but with a semi-modern drawl"
Gigi Glamour (played anonymously)

It didn't take much listening for Gigi to gather all the information she needed. A voice could reveal a lot about a person: their home life, profession, health, where they came from. And the interesting part was- they hardly had to say a thing.

"What a gentleman." A wry smirk cut across the robots glossed lips. "You're a doctor aren't you?" The cherry grin spread. "I dated a few back in the day." She explained.

"Your way of speaking is punctual. Quick to the point," organized to a degree, like he already knew what he wanted to say- that was what gave Gigi the cue, "but I also find that your voice has underlying notes of warmth. I would say is undeniably inviting beneath the ruggedness. Soothing even."
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

Veliai thought for a minute before using sign language to say "you'd deceive people, but you have a voice almost like a human opera singer singing"
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"Otherworldly," Sherlock said with marked certainty. "Perhaps vaguely disconnected, a kingly poise with an inflection of forced diplomacy. You must speak with an air of confidence that demands attention, and quite possibly in times that require it, adherence."

Sherlock gave the other a modest inspection with the sweep of austere, grey eyes. "There is also a depth that commands presence and authority, but a lightness that can easily distance you should you need it."
Cyphrus glanced at the man. "You humans don't really sound too different." It crossed the arms of the body it was controlling. "Deep and intimidating, but with a hint of... modesty. I admire it."
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Noooo," the master criminal drawled in defiance, "You are not allowed to compliment him. He's horrible. The man has about as much modesty as, well, I do, but my pomposity is at least justifiable."

Jim then smiled and looked the entity over with an inquisitive expression. "You're not the same from one moment to the next, now are you? Ever changing, always shifting -- altering yourself by matter of necessity and convenience. I suppose your voice could best be described as methodical if anything. It's purposefully adjusted according to whatever newly acquired, hah hah, surroundings you assume for yourself."
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I swear if you say 'Mister Anderson' I would probably go hide because I don't want to be one of your clones because I know for a fact you sound exactly like Hugo Weaving"
Masculine but not too too deep. Definitely with an American accent with a southern twang to it.
Mei Wilson (played by anitaberry)

Definitely masculine, not deep, a little sassy constantly
Renia (played anonymously)

I think formal with a bit of a sassy with a cold yet has a soft femininity quality to it.
Zach smiled. "Smooth, cool, and intelligent, I think."
Haunt (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

(lmao)

chilled, nonchalant but caring
"Ethereal, but still young."
Salvia (played anonymously)

Deep, demonic and yet a calm occasionally mysterious

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Describe the voice of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus