Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Describe the voice of the character above you

"Youthful, not fazed by the lack of sleep. Mostly solemn, rarely excited, and I have a feeling your voice isn't the main way you portray emotion." Turvold said with a light shrug, using a gemstone whetstone to sharpen the edge of his sword.
Genesis Michaels (played anonymously)

Gruff and rough like jaded stone. Though could be interpreted as fatherly!
Sevatar - Prince of Crows (played by randomentity777)

"She would sound sweet and angelic, but undercut with the rough bitterness of one who has seen things like which I would commit..."
Lord Jaysong (played by Kloomsy)

Sevatar - Prince of Crows wrote:
"She would sound sweet and angelic, but undercut with the rough bitterness of one who has seen things like which I would commit..."

Lord Jaysong was a serene man and it was always known that the feathers on his wings were smoothed out and combed to perfection. When he saw the stranger, he smiled. “From my assumptions, I believe you voice is rough and hardened from past wars, whether small or big. It can be cold but I can imagine it can be just as warm as the sun as well.”
Innushka Shkuratova Burkova (played by PinkBrat)

"Soft spoken. Almost monotone. Too serious, I'd think." She offered him a little smile to show that she wasn't trying to offend him, if he intended to take offense to her words
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"I absolutely love the accent, darling," Moriarty said, a winsome smile spread across his fair features.

"I can tell that you've spent quite a lot of time in the states -- I'm attempting to pinpoint the dialect."

Jim paused and then gave an intrepid little nod as though he had it all figured out.

"I get the distinct impression you have had a prosperous life at some point, but there's the vaguest of quivers in your otherwise silvery cadence. Reminds me of the tinkling of bells tarnished by someone who's lived an absolute nightmare."
I bet he sounds like Sherlock Holmes only more smarter and more intelligenter! HOLY CANOLY!
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"Perhaps if that was his intended goal, then yes, I suppose you're right," Sherlock stated, his tone unrelentingly detached.

"You are utterly shameless in your diction, and you don't have much in the way of altering your syntax. While you find yourself a cunning 'master of disguise,' your impersonations of the characters you undertake carry the same boisterous, high-pitched howling from one persona to the other leaving much to be desired. A true con artist wouldn't bellow incessantly for every attempted depiction. You have a distinct raucous air, orotund in every aspect, and likely inspired by your motivation to your, ah, cause..."

If you could even call it that, considered the former junkie.

"You, sir, have a lot to learn, however."
Yukon Currie (played by KingDragon)

"Chalk it up to me being Scottish, but talk about a snobby brit!" the mountain of a man grumbled angrily. "Ye bloody incomprehensible bastards caused me and my ilk nuthin' but troubles abound! If I had a claymore on me righ' bou' now I'd hack your head off at the nape and feed the rest of ya to the hounds, you faithless aristocrat."
"Well you look like you would have a thick Scottish accent. The kind that would need subtitles to understand."
Alexandrina Duarte (played anonymously)

“I would say something completely neutral, hardly a trace of an accent so no one knew where you came from, entirely trained out of you.”
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i would say you posses a accent similar to what humans call "british" i may be wrong"
Rika Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

"oddly... formal, almost robotic."
Sage Clemons (played by itsjess)

"High pitched and quick when in human form but switches to something more low and spine shivering when in the other."
Jev Cipriano (played by Roueg)

“Hm.. very sweet, gentle, and welcoming with that light southern accent. Almost like a warm hug, if that makes sense?”
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I could hear the suaveness of guitarist Jim Root with far more elocution"
"Ah, no doubt that your dear voice will be pure ecstasy to the trained ear, darling," Flarus smirked, wasting no time in shooting Seth a golden-eyed wink when he sauntered upon the scene. "It ever appears that the men persuaded into riding on war's rowdy shoulders tend to develop a raspy, mature tone. Combined with your strange, Earthly drawl, that certainly makes for a charming cocktail. Masculine, jaded, but with a fabulous of grit." He squinted his eyes with delight, adding a vague hint of both sarcasm and teasing to his words. "Alas, it is not often that the sentences formulated by you dear soldier boys are of.. ah, the most sophisticated nature. Perhaps the raw pistol smoke from your weaponry is less beneficial to your brain than it is to your vocal cords, hm, darling?" Of course, no compliment of The Quasar's was complete without a royal shot of mockery..
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

he just stared barely speaking "egotistical"

and that was all he said
The Hound (played by Lycanhoth)

He sips a glass of whiskey, watching the Spartan for a moment before stating simply "Robotic, emotionless, void of humanity... Possibly grating."
CYBER (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

he looked at the hound and said "Snooty, like a rich person--"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Describe the voice of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus