Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hiya

Alright so, hi, my name is Zerrek. I'm 20, female, and have roughly 6 years of roleplay experience. I mostly rp'd on Deviantart before the Eclipse layout ruined HTML coding, so hopefully I can find a new place to rp again. I'll be adding more characters soon once I can get a few started on the one I just recently created. I hope to meet some new friends!
MacieLightfoot

zerrekthedog wrote:
Alright so, hi, my name is Zerrek. I'm 20, female, and have roughly 6 years of roleplay experience. I mostly rp'd on Deviantart before the Eclipse layout ruined HTML coding, so hopefully I can find a new place to rp again. I'll be adding more characters soon once I can get a few started on the one I just recently created. I hope to meet some new friends!

Welcome to the site!

Message me!

Let’s talk about an Rp.
Kaede_LINE1.gif

HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!

It's very nice to meet you, Zerrekthedog. 🎉

To start, I bestow upon you this link. It consists of topics that will help you throughout your journey here. And if you ever have any questions about anything on the site that the link above can't seem to help you with, don't be shy to ask for assistance at the help forums. Everyone here is super friendly as you can see from your welcomes. Plus, Kim, our site admin, and the mods are really working hard to make sure that RPR is a super safe and fun place for everyone. So no fret, okay?

I do hope you enjoy your stay and have lots of fun roleplaying and befriending awesome and talented players.
Stay safe and take care always!

Lots and Lots of LOVE,
<3 HIBARI <3
zerrekthedog wrote:

Hello, and welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, here are some useful links to get you started.

Forum Rules
This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know what you're looking for.

I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
zerrekthedog Topic Starter

Arekkusu wrote:
zerrekthedog wrote:

Hello, and welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, here are some useful links to get you started.

Forum Rules
This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know what you're looking for.

I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)

Oh gosh ty! I'll definitely make use of these links, its appreciated
Hello! :)

HibariHaru013 wrote:
Kaede_LINE1.gif

HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!

It's very nice to meet you, Zerrekthedog. 🎉

To start, I bestow upon you this link. It consists of topics that will help you throughout your journey here. And if you ever have any questions about anything on the site that the link above can't seem to help you with, don't be shy to ask for assistance at the help forums. Everyone here is super friendly as you can see from your welcomes. Plus, Kim, our site admin, and the mods are really working hard to make sure that RPR is a super safe and fun place for everyone. So no fret, okay?

I do hope you enjoy your stay and have lots of fun roleplaying and befriending awesome and talented players.
Stay safe and take care always!

Lots and Lots of LOVE,
<3 HIBARI <3

Ty! I'm glad I joined when I did, hopefully I'll get to write up some stories

Leighoflight wrote:
Hello! :)

Ello :>
Welcome to RPR, Zerrekthedog! We hope you enjoy your time here and find the people and rps you're looking for!

Berrystar wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Zerrekthedog! We hope you enjoy your time here and find the people and rps you're looking for!
Ty, I hope so as well lol
Akali_Fang

Welcome^.^ awooooo!!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to RPR Zerrek.
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository Zerrek.
Welcome! Wow, I didn't know dA lost it. Hope you have more fun, here!

hexblading wrote:
Welcome! Wow, I didn't know dA lost it. Hope you have more fun, here!
yeah DA is a mess lmao, it sucks but not much i can do to change it :v

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
ty! <3 <3 <3
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
ChebaTheBee

Welcome to RPR! .v.
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hiya

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus