Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hellos and Greetings!!!

🅚🅘🅛🅛🅘🅐🅝

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖 || 𝚃𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚞𝚜 || 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚘 || 𝙻𝙶𝙱𝚃𝚀(+)

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨. 𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐑𝐏 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘!

𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚, 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬, 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭! 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲. 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐦𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 (𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞).

𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬.. 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐋𝐎𝐓. 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫, 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫--𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭.

𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬. 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐘𝐀 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄𝐒!!! 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐑 (𝐁𝐲 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐉 𝐌𝐚𝐚𝐬), 𝐄𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 (𝐛𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐢), 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬 (𝐛𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭) 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞! 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐡𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡.

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐑𝐏 𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊. 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.

𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲,
𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲!
Hello, and welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, here are some useful links to get you started.

Forum Rules
This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know what you're looking for.

I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
ImCitrus Topic Starter

Arekkusu wrote:
Hello, and welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, here are some useful links to get you started.

Forum Rules
This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know what you're looking for.

I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)

Thank you very much!
Howdy there, glad you found this little corner of the internet. I havent watched any anime in a long time but there was this one I watched a long time ago called Gangasta, and I really enjoyed it. Cant recommended it though, first season ended on a cliff hanger, and the studio shut down before a second could be made. Lol either way, I hope you enjoy your time here, a lot of good people here who are just bombastic story tellers and good friends.
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Welcome to RPR Killian. I hope you enjoy your stay here and Norse/Greek Mythology is really cool.
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository!
pixl.Bee

ah. I couldn't read a word of that on my device, but uhhhhhhhhhhh.. welcome? =-D
Kaede_LINE1.gif

HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!

It's very nice to meet you, ImCitrus. 🎉

To start, I bestow upon you this link. It consists of topics that will help you throughout your journey here. And if you ever have any questions about anything on the site that the link above can't seem to help you with, don't be shy to ask for assistance at the help forums. Everyone here is super friendly as you can see from your welcomes. Plus, Kim, our site admin, and the mods are really working hard to make sure that RPR is a super safe and fun place for everyone. So no fret, okay?

I do hope you enjoy your stay and have lots of fun roleplaying and befriending awesome and talented players.
Stay safe and take care always!

Lots and Lots of LOVE,
<3 HIBARI <3
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Hello ImCitrus, welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!! I'm hoping you have a great time here, and I'm excited to see you around!
I'm so, so sorry you fell for HxH. I doubt it will ever be finished. *cries for you* You should give the older 90's version a go if you need more of the good stuff.

Anyways! Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay <3
Welcome to RPR, Killian! :D

giphy.gif
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Killian!

I just wanted to say welcome and thank you for joining our community.
Here are some things to check out once you get settled in:

Do you want to join a group? Check here for everything on groups!

Do you want to know where to find an RP? Check here for where to place and find Looking for RP Ads!

Are you looking for ideas on how to create a kick-butt character profile? Check out this guide!

I am so happy you joined us, and I wish you a wonderful time with RP and stories.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hellos and Greetings!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus