Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Cutter spoke "alright, Execute MAC Blast Omega!" then not 4, Not 5, Not 6, but 10 MAC Blasts blew the Large Hive into oblivion, The FLOOD were now in a state of disarray and weakness
Captain Keyes (played by Zactrul)

John ran out of the structure and began sprinting for an open area on top of the hill "come pick me up!" he said watching the sentinels pick off the flood

"We are coming in now" Said the Pelican pilot from before, he was two feet from touch down when four giant worms came up and grabbed it, The Pilot started screaming and panicking until... The worms ripped the Pelican into four peices and threw them into the ground, With a demonic laugh eachoing "You Stand agenst us like your ancestors, Now you will fall like them!" the voice sounded like many voices together

John looked around "what the.." he said amazed at what had happened with the pelican "Cutter! what the hell was that?!" he asked starting to run looking around holding his spartan laser ready to fire it at any moment

"Damn! Its a Protograve mind! Th FLOOD Must have spread more then I thought! John we cannot extract you until you find a safe place to land"

Then a siren was heard on the Spirit of Fire, Someone was taking a Pelican without orders

John kept running, he saw another large metal structure in the distance and decided to head for it. As he got closer it turned on as well and sentinels flew out of it as well looking for Flood to hunt down, john started waving to them but they didn't respond and he climbed onto the top of the structure

((i'm gonna take a shower so take you time with your next post XD))

The FLOOD were soon swarming near John, Hundreds of them ready for the kill. But then a Pelican flew down and started unloading its chainguns then q voice was heard, It was Douglas! "Hurry Spartan! jump in before those worm bastards come!" then the pelicans back opened up

John raced for the pelican and leaped for the back just barely making it and climbing into the back of it "lets go!!!"

Douglas spun the Pelican around and closed the back door "But first a gift for your Friends" Douglas then fired a larger version of a spartan laser from the front of the Pelican and made a large Explosion that blew most of the FLOOD on the hill up. Then Douglas headed for space "Keyes I have John, But im going to go behind the moon for a bit, make sure no FLOOD ships follow us" and with that the Pelican flew behind the moon and waited

John took a breather and sat in the co pilots chair "any news on the downed Spartan?" He asked still glued to the subject apperently

"She is doing alright... But the question is 'will she be able to continue being a spartan" he said pushing a few buttons, "So, Whats it like having an AI in your HUD? Any distortion? Anyside effects? Just curious because some people said that AIs can take over your mind or some stupid nonsense like that" Douglas seemed to be quite quick to change such a major subject

John shook his head "It feels normal just with a talking voice inside your head" he said laughing

Douglas let out a small laugh "Then no different from Serena helping us from the Spirit of Fire..." Douglas then turned to John "... You seem to have her on your mind alot, Im not saying you should not but... You seem to hold a great deal of worry"

John stopped for a moment a short memory rolling through "she just reminds me of someone that's all" he said letting out a sigh

((heres a little fact I found out, John has every UNSC Medal Except the Prisoner of War medal)

Douglas nodded, Then put a hand to his chin "Who? If you dont mind me asking?"

(He also had a childhood friend who he promised to go back for :3)

John shook his head "Lieutenant Parisa" he said holding a hand out in front of him "I made a promise I couldn't keep" he leaned back in his chair

(Nice to see we are both reading the same wiki ^^)

"Have you ever told the Lieutenant who you really are? becaus I have met alot of people I met in my youth who I have not told"

John looked at Douglas "I promised her before the Spartan project" he said knowing it wouldn't explain much "we knew each other well and I didn't like leaving her behind" he admitted

Douglas nodded "And due to the flash clones... She probably assumes your dead" he said sighing "I left a lot of good people behind... I was lucky that Jerome came to though, we knew eachother before the program" he then decided to ask another question "what was that promise"

John nodded "I promised we would be together" he said looking down "that was all I wanted, I never understood what she thought of it though"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus