Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Captain Cutter (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Douglas realized that this was nothing to be joking about "Jessica will live John. I Promise you that" Douglas then flew the Pelica back to the ship and landed "Keyes, We have come home" he then stood up "she might even be awake at this point"
Captain Keyes (played by Zactrul)

Keyes came on Douglass's comm "What in hell were you thinking Spartan?!" He exclaimed "Sacrificing yourself to those flood things!" He said then calmed down "Welcome back none the less"

John hopped out of the Pelican and began walking to the medical ward

Douglas smirked "I had a feeling you might need John later"

Jessica was awake, and staring at the ceiling with a look of deep thought, She did not hear anything she was so lost.

John knocked on the side of the door "may I join you?" He asked putting both hands at his side

Jessica turned and saw it was John "J-John! Umm sure come on in" she sat up on the bed, She did not have her armor on, so she looked alot smaller than before

John walked in and sat in a chair next to Jessica's bed "how are you holding up?" he asked

"Better thanks, How about you?" she asked swinging her feat

John shook his head "I just raced through a flood infested area, but i'm fine" he said laughing it off a bit "but what happens to me shouldn't matter" he said

Jessica gave John a stern look "Yes it does! Your very important to m-, I mean to the UNSC! You are one of the strongest and bravest spartans every known!"

John turns his head slightly still looking at Jessica from the side "i'm only a soldier, there are plenty more like me, you just have to know where to look" he said turning his head back to look straight at Jessica

"John thats not true! Your still Human, You talk like Humans and Soldiers are two different species!"

John nodded "because soldiers are willing to sacrifice themselves for humanities survival, the only similarity between the two is that humans become soldiers in order to defend the colonies as well as Earth" he clamped his hands together looking down

she shook her head "We are no different John, Soldiers are humans. I grew up believing that when we finally stop the fighting we could go back to the old times" she said sighing "You may disagree... But I plan on doing just that"

John nodded "I won't make you stop believing in what you want to believe, but going back to the old ways is near impossible" he said getting up from his chair and walking out of the room but before doing so stopped in the doorway "Get well soon" he said then began walking to the bridge

Douglas was on the bridge with a small relic of sorts "I found It on my way to pick up the Chief, it appeared to be just a hunk of metal until I got it near the Pelican. It over charged the Laser and made it 3X as powerful sir" He said talking to Keyes "It effects energy shields and weapons, Unfortunately for us are enemies use all those things" Douglas then noticed John walk onto the bridge "Hay Chief, Mind if we borrow Cortana so she can further observe this Artifact?"

John walked over to the console and slipped out Cortana's chip and inserted it into the panel and Cortana came on to the console "Yes you asked for me?" she said then Keyes replied "so what exactly is this relic?" Cortana shook her head "I need a valid scan of the object sir otherwise I have no idea" she said

Douglas put the Relic on a scanning console so Cortana could scan it better, Douglas then turned to John "So is Jessica in good condition?"

John nodded "she's fine" he said then Keyes interrupted "John, Douglas we need you both to focus at the task at hand" he said then turned to Cortana "go ahead Cortana" and then Cortana made a spinning image of the artifact the Douglas had found on screen "it seems to be an ancient device built by the forerunners to enhance the shields and weapon strength of their sentinels, it is supposed to be plugged into the metal structures so that the sentinels have a connection with it, otherwise they become weaker"

Douglas nodded "The FLOOD or Covenant must have removed it to stop the Sentinels from being a threat" Douglas then saw something on the Artifact, a tiny spec of yellow "Cortana... Do a heavy scan in the bottom left corner of that artifact..." Douglas said with slight worry in his voice

Cortana zoomed into the yellow spec, it was a metal shard looking to be of a ship masters armor "it looks like the covenant have indeed made contact with this artifact" she said and John pulled his assault rifle "let's get prepped for a fight than" and he walked out of the room

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Earth War (A Large Scale Halo war rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus