Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introduce and Greeting (In a way I guess?)

Little_Teacup18

πŸ΅β„π•–π•ͺ𝕒, 𝕀 π••π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•œπ•Ÿπ• π•¨ 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•žπ•¦π•”π•™ π•₯𝕠 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π•₯π•™π•’π•Ÿ 𝕀 𝕀𝕠𝕣π•₯𝕒 π•–π•©π•‘π•π•’π•šπ•Ÿ π•žπ•ͺ π•žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•š π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ π•šπ•Ÿ π•žπ•ͺ π•‘π•£π• π•—π•šπ•π•– 𝕓𝕦π•₯ 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕖𝕝𝕝 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•žπ• π•£π•– 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ π•žπ•ͺ𝕀𝕖𝕝𝕗. 𝕀 π•˜π•  𝕓π•ͺ 𝕀𝕙𝕖/𝕙𝕖/π•₯π•™π•–π•ž, π•₯𝕓𝕙 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕀𝕀 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 π•‘π•£π• π•Ÿπ• π•¦π•Ÿπ•€ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕦𝕀𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•žπ•–. 𝕀'π•ž 𝕒 𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺ π•π•’π•šπ••-π•“π•’π•”π•œ π•‘π•–π•£π•€π• π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•₯π•–π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺ π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣π•₯𝕖𝕕 π•‘π•–π•£π•€π• π•Ÿ. 𝕀'π•ž 𝕀𝕙π•ͺ π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•₯π•–π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕣π•ͺ π•₯𝕠 𝕑𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕀𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ• π•Ÿπ•– π•Ÿπ•  π•žπ•’π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯. π•Œπ•™π•™π•™, 𝕀 π•˜π•–π•₯ π•Ÿπ•–π•£π•§π• π•¦π•€ π•–π•’π•€π•šπ•π•ͺ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕀π•₯𝕣𝕖𝕀𝕀𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕦π•₯ 𝕒𝕀 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝. 𝕀 π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•₯ π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 π•“π• π• π•œ 𝕠𝕣 π•€π•”π•£π•–π•–π•Ÿπ•¨π•£π•šπ•₯𝕖𝕣 π•–π•šπ•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣 π• π•Ÿπ•– π•€π• π•¦π•Ÿπ••π•€ π•˜π• π• π••. 𝕀 π•π•šπ•œπ•– π•₯𝕠 π•“π•’π•œπ•– 𝕀𝕨𝕖𝕖π•₯𝕀 π•’π•Ÿπ•• ℝℙ 𝕠𝕗 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕀𝕖. 𝕄π•ͺ 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕣 π•šπ•€ 𝕣𝕖𝕕 π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•“π•π•’π•”π•œ. 𝕀'π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕀𝕠 𝕒 π•€π•–π•žπ•š-π•˜π• π•₯π•™π•šπ•” π•‘π•–π•£π•€π• π•Ÿ 𝕓𝕦π•₯ 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕀𝕠𝕗π•₯ 𝕀𝕑𝕠π•₯ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•’π•Ÿπ•šπ•žπ•’π•π•€ π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•¨π•£π•šπ•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜. 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕨 π•—π•’π•Ÿπ••π• π•žπ•€ 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖. π”»π•–π•€π•‘π•šπ•₯𝕖 π•“π•–π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•ͺπ• π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕀 π•˜π•¦π•–π•€π•€? 𝕀'π•ž 𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕀𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•π•šπ•œπ•– π•£π• π•”π•œ π•žπ•¦π•€π•šπ•” π•₯𝕠 π”»π•šπ•€π•Ÿπ•–π•ͺ π•žπ•¦π•€π•šπ•”. 𝕀 π•₯π•–π•Ÿπ•• π•₯𝕠 𝕀π•₯𝕒π•ͺ 𝕦𝕑 𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺ 𝕝𝕒π•₯𝕖 π•π•šπ•œπ•– 𝟜 𝕠𝕣 𝟝 π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•žπ• π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜. 𝕆𝕙, π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝟜 𝕔𝕒π•₯𝕀 π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕒 π•“π•šπ•£π••. 𝟚 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ𝕀 π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝟚 π•˜π•šπ•£π•π•€ 𝕔𝕒π•₯𝕀 𝕒𝕀 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝 π• π•Ÿπ•– 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ π•“π•šπ•£π••. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕒π•₯𝕀' π•Ÿπ•’π•žπ•–π•€ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 (π•€π•Ÿ 𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕀 π•˜π• π•₯ π•₯π•™π•–π•ž), 𝕁𝕠𝕛𝕠, π•‹π•¨π•šπ•©, π•ƒπ•¦π•”π•œπ•ͺ π•Šπ•™π•’π••π• π•¨, 𝕆𝕣𝕖𝕠, π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•„π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π• . π•€π•Ÿπ••π•–π•–π••, 𝕀 π•Ÿπ•’π•žπ•– π•žπ• π•€π•₯ 𝕠𝕗 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕑𝕖π•₯𝕀 𝕒𝕗π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕒 𝕀𝕨𝕖𝕖π•₯ 𝕠𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕠𝕕 π•Ÿπ•’π•žπ•–. π”Όπ•£π•£π•ž, 𝕀 π••π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•¦π•”π•™ 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕖 π•₯π•ͺ𝕑𝕖 𝕠𝕗 ℝℙ 𝕓𝕦π•₯ 𝕀'π•ž 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•₯𝕓𝕙. π•‹π•™π• π•¦π•˜π•™ π•žπ•ͺ 𝕀𝕠𝕗π•₯ 𝕀𝕑𝕠π•₯𝕀 𝕒𝕣𝕖 π•£π• π•žπ•’π•Ÿπ•”π•–, π• π•£π•šπ•˜π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π•, π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•—π•’π•Ÿπ•₯𝕒𝕀π•ͺ ℝ𝕑𝕀. 𝕀𝕗 𝕀 π•£π•–π•žπ•–π•žπ•“π•–π•£ 𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕔π•₯𝕝π•ͺ, 𝕀 π•“π•–π•–π•Ÿ β„π•‘π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•€π•šπ•Ÿπ•”π•– π•žπ•šπ••π••π•π•– 𝕀𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝? 𝕀'π•ž π•¦π•Ÿπ•€π•¦π•£π•–. π•Šπ•  π•ͺ𝕖𝕒𝕙, 𝕀 π•”π•’π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•¨π•’π•šπ•₯ π•₯𝕠 𝕔𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•¨π• π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•—π•¦π• 𝕑𝕖𝕠𝕑𝕝𝕖 π• π•Ÿ π•₯π•™π•šπ•€ π•¨π•–π•“π•€π•šπ•₯𝕖!🍡
Hello, and welcome to RPR!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, I've compiled a list of some useful links to get you started. Don't worry, you can take your time and browse them at your own convenience.

Forum Rules
This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

New to Roleplay?
This will explain what roleplay is, and some of the basics to help you understand it better.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles
This will give you tips on how to spice up your character profiles to attract more potential RP parterners.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know exactly what you're looking for.

Help Database
There are plenty of other very helpful articles here that I didn't link. When you have time, have a browse through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.

If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask! Everyone here is very friendly and will help as much as possible, so don't be shy! I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
Greetings and welcome to RPR. I hope you find a good role play.
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for! Message me anytime if you'd like to start an rp with me as my soft spot is also romance!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hello! :D
Welcome to RPR.
HI Little Teacup and welcome to RPR! :)
Hey little teacup!
Welcome to rpr 😊
I hope you meet some nice people and have a lot of fun on here.
If you're ever interested in talking or a roleplay just give me a heads up.
~ YuraJoella
Welcome to RPR, Little_Teacup18! :D

giphy.gif
Hello and welcome to RPR! Hope you have a fun time!
Hi
Little_Teacup18 Topic Starter

Berrystar wrote:
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for! Message me anytime if you'd like to start an rp with me as my soft spot is also romance!

Sorry for the late reply and I will! Also love ur pfp! It's cute!

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

Hello and thank you! I love the gif in your pfp! Aslo my apologies for the late reply.

YuraJoella wrote:
Hey little teacup!
Welcome to rpr 😊
I hope you meet some nice people and have a lot of fun on here.
If you're ever interested in talking or a roleplay just give me a heads up.
~ YuraJoella

Thank and will do. I like your pfp by the way and sorry for the late response!
Hey, welcome to RPR. Hope you have an amazing time here and find some great RPs.

EvanlynDestiny wrote:
Hey, welcome to RPR. Hope you have an amazing time here and find some great RPs.

Thank and I hope I will! I like your pfp btw it looks cool.
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Kaede_LINE1.gif

HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
It's very nice to meet you, Little_Teacup18. πŸŽ‰
I do hope you enjoy your stay and have lots of fun roleplaying and befriending awesome and talented players.
Stay safe and take care always!

Lots and Lots of LOVE,
<3 HIBARI <3

NEILWILLWEST12 wrote:
Hi

Hello and sorry for my late response.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introduce and Greeting (In a way I guess?)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus