Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What are you eating? Character edition!

Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

“I made bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwiches for dinner tonight.”
Montezuma (played by Arbutus)

Montezuma is probably consuming some oreo cake right from the fridge at midnight XD He tends to wake up at night to go for a little "snack", and as he has a huge sweet tooth, it's usually sweets, ice cream and other such things ;)

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__serious_eats__seriouseats.com__recipes__images__2012__08__20120826-220032-Oreo-cake.1-a1beb15016d84f84a173eb16615e0b0b.jpg
"Hmmmm? Oh, you wanted to know what I last ate? Here, let me show ya!"

Mixie unbuttons her varsity jacket, a mouth manifesting in her chest. Upon opening, an innocent civilian sticks half his body out. He's screaming with agony, trying to pull himself free from the jaws of death, but he is inevitably dragged back in. There was no trace left behind once the mouth had sealed, like nobody else was there to begin with.

"There's your answer-" Mixie hiccups. "He's been givin' me some bad heartburn, though... Where's my antacids?"
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

"You know..theres nothing wrong with pancakes and bacon. Sometimes simple foods are superior"

"But then, theres Bacon Pancakes, simple but it takes things to a whole new level."
Addi (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Somehow I just knew Mixie would show up here to tell everyone about her last meal... Well, while she was being a beautiful ungodly terror, I had me some Kentucky Fu— wha? I can't say that here? Okay, well I had KFC. Fill in the blanks yourself."
"Nothing at the moment," Trevor explained. "We're broken down on the side of the road. Looks like the van overheated. This trucker just stopped to help us, but I have a bad feeling about him. Prior to that, we stopped at 7-Eleven and grabbed some nachos and Slurpees. Man, we never should have come out here..."
Sandra Sherman (played by randomentity777)

"Extra glazed cinnamon buns, and chocolate ice cream with lots of chocolate sauce and sprinkles. Pregnancy cravings are weird sometimes."
Hanley (played anonymously)

Protein bars of sadness. Haha. Just kidding, protein and honey candies. It's a little depressing that right when you open up about something new, you feel so good and then someone else realizes you're not right for a job! Oh well. I feel good.
Daniel Phillips (played anonymously)

“Something I shouldn’t… a grilled ham and cheese sandwich. I try to stick to my diet, but every once in a while….”
"A hot apple cinnamon tart fresh out of the oven!"
Erik Olsen (played anonymously)

Curiously, me too
Jack Sparrow (played anonymously)

"Does drinking count? Because I'm drinking plenty of rum."
Goddess of Love (played by nindyaru)

“Salad.”
Alex (played anonymously)

Alex was trying to hide what he was eating but failed. "Don't look at me!!" He whined as he took a bite of a chocolate frosted strawberry. Alex was bright red and embarrassed. "Now look the other way!!"
Erin Demond (played by Malacath)

"I've honestly been too busy to eat today. I had a cup of coffee or two if that counts for anything."
Oliver Quill (played by Banshee) Topic Starter

"Bread. Dralt said it had something to do with the circle of life... I think he made that up because he's peckish."
Cassi (played anonymously)

"Kebab! With extra chilies." :)

13a12a0ae1f3c2caf8758376a77fc5ec.jpg
Xa'Taren (played by Riik)

"I don't know, some kind of fish, I think. I got it from a market stall on the space station I last visited. It certainly looks fish-adjacent. Tastes like it too. Seems to have been deep fried in something similar to zebedassa oil. But it's missing that zesty kick. I've certainly been around the block a few times, and even I'm drawing a blank on this one. I'm not entirely sure I even recognize the species of the chef. Some kind of Lardessian offshoot? It's a good job my cybernetic immune system allows me to try alien foods without worrying about getting ill, huh."
X23 (played anonymously)

"Steak and fries."
Joshu Higashikata (played by Okuyasu)

"Fish Sausages. You just HAVE to love them. You're not having any of mine though..."
"My sister took a dumb photo of me weighing them though.."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What are you eating? Character edition!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus