Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What are you eating? Character edition!

U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"Swirly-whirly candyyyyy. Raaaawr."
gl-1454461-1619553158.png
Postal Dude- Goin' Postal (played by MangoNekros)

"What am I eating?" he asked, looking down at the burger in his hands. "A very cheap and obviously processed hamburger. If I wasn't such a psychotic crack addict maybe i'd be dining with class. Speaking of crack..." he would remove the bun and add a few pinches of the drug into his hamburger before putting the bun back on. "Much better."
Hayato Kawajiri (played anonymously)

"My mom made me some packaged ramen earlier, I guess." The boy shrugged while petting the cat-like plant.
"... I'm having a bowl of spaghetti. Uh, no meatballs.. no.. sauce. Just the noodles. I still can't eat as much food as I used to... I think." She seemed a little embarrassed by that.
Mallory (played by Marin)

"Pizza bites! If you steal any, I'll gobble you up next~" Mallory playfully flirted. It was an empty threat! ...Probably. Maybe.
The Mailman (played anonymously)

Postal Dude- Goin' Postal wrote:
"What am I eating?" he asked, looking down at the burger in his hands. "A very cheap and obviously processed hamburger. If I wasn't such a psychotic crack addict maybe i'd be dining with class. Speaking of crack..." he would remove the bun and add a few pinches of the drug into his hamburger before putting the bun back on. "Much better."

((This isn’t an actual response, I just wanted to make a peanut butter and crack sandwich joke.))
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" Some of my Uncle Art's homemade pizza bits pepperoni flavor. He is about to start selling them and asked me and my little brother to try them out. I personally think that they are going to be a hit! "
MIMI (played by Shiney_Mew)

" DUMPLINGS! Chicken dumplings are my advocate I love it whrn they are huge and big. The chicken tender and spicy on the inside with veggies."
Aethaerraent (played by Kim)

"Brains."
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

“Chai tea, no milk. Then something sweet on the side. I have this everyday without fail, boring and predictable I know but-“ he shrugs.
"Cinnamon bun cupcakes! Miss Belfast from the Royal Navy taught me how to make them. You make a cinnamon flavoured cupcake and ice it with glazed frosting. They're yummy!"
Mata Hari (played by nindyaru)

"Fried rice."
Jack Sparrow (played anonymously)

"Fresh apples now that I've hit port."
Ari (played by GingerHades)

"I'm not much of a "foodie" as Ginger says, but there's this one Overworld treat I've been enjoying in particular. What are they called? Milkshakes? They're baffling to me, but in a good way. A drink so thick it fills you up like food? I have trouble eating solids, so I find these milkshakes rather pleasing..."
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"Food?" The detective inspector whipped around, his papers nearly flying off his desk from the sheer force of his spun swivel chair. "Where? I haven't eaten anything in almost two bloody days! Oh wait, there was that ruddy scone earlier but the thing was so tough it felt as though I were gnawing on a leather hide."
Funny Valentine (played anonymously)

"Apple Pie. There's nothing more American than it."
"Just spit-roasting a Vipuna. They're kinda like rabbits, but a bit bigger and less jumpy. Easier to hunt in groups, you just have one person wait at the entrance to their burrow and the other person startles them out. Might forage for some wild onion to give it a little bit more flavor, though." Len subconsciously runs their hands through the pelt they had skinned off their prey. "Very soft fur, too... Might make a scarf out of it..."
"I caught a salmon! Oh, oh! And I found some wild blueberries earlier! I'm saving those for dessert."

Bailey had two big bear paws in place of her normal arms. She was using the long claws as makeshift utensils, cutting the salmon up into pieces as if she were using a knife and fork. The salmon looked a bit overcooked, but Bailey seemed to be enjoying it.
Mont (played by TalIsNotGone)

The boy-creature let out a snarl tainted with genuine joy, and held up a hunk of unidentifiable meat. A growl and a squeal followed it... seemed like he was trying to say something as he gestured the meat in the air.

Eventually, he got it out.

"him!"

of course he's eating people. what else would he be eating?
"I Am In The Void. I Like To Eat Souls, Good Type Of Flower In My Own Home World, Tastes Like Pork"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What are you eating? Character edition!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus