Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What are you eating? Character edition!

Adelram (played by LemonZLime)

"Food, that's what I like. Food is all I need, with my drunk dad there isn't food in the fridge. If anything, I get food from my two best friends. But that is just sometimes. I love crackers, but I am allergic to peanut butter." Oliver rambled forgetting the original question, "I mean...I have thought of eating people before but I haven't gotten to it yet. I mean I would be like every other person who eats people. Just red juice is better. If you know what I mean" Oliver winked.
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

"So...Cas has this weird blue meat, says its hydra. Not that that bothers me. Cut into strips, fried, thrown into a melted cheese sandwich with four different cheeses. It's really nice."
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

"I'm currently having a muffin at a coffeeshop with Natalie Manning."
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"Oh, nothing too fancy. Some pottage with mushrooms and leek, but with some herbs, of course. Can't skip out on those."
Black Quartz (played by KingDragon)

"About fiteen chorizo enchiladas from the local Mexican place. They do a really good job, I don't know why they have a C rating."
Dacite (played by Dacite)

"Went to some outside bakery. Got me half th' shop. Gotta stay fit, mate! Oh what did I get? Sweet bread and custard filled pastries."
"Cinnamon buns from IKEA as I rest on the sofa, recovering from a particularly nasty bout of mono. I thought I was past the age group that it commonly affects, but then a two-year old sneezed on me at a mall. Don't ask."
Faer Snow (played by LemonZLime)

"I'm allergic to peanuts....I drank peanut oil. Other then that, I died. So I'm a ghost so I don't normally eat. I like to hover around people who eat. Before I died, I ate cafeteria food and chips."
Wyatt Amaya (played by BugIsTired)

*Wyatt chuckles and shrugs.*
"Well, I suppose I enjoy rum, bbq ribs, and potatoes... I never eat alone. It's usually with a couple squadron members or with my future wi- I, uh.... I mean with General Alva."
*He blushed with embarrassment.*
Pluto (played by MeatCathedral)

"Ah what do I eat...I enjoy gourmet food when it comes to the things humans eat, though it's not really nourishing for me. Other than that I drink blood, basically wherever I can get it. Though I prefer fresh over the canned and bagged stuff a lot of vampires are dealing out these days."
"..mmmmmaaaaannn mmmeaaaatt.." gurgled the ailing choir of voices within, and with a bone-chilling crrack, Clickjaw jerked its skeletal head towards whoever had been nosy enough to ask about its meal. "..nnnnnooooooo kkkkkkkkkkkiiiiinnnnn.." It couldn't be, since He had promised Clickjaw that they wouldn't feast on its brethren anymore: from now on, they'd only go for outsiders, travelers and the like. And this particular traveler, unfortunate as they were, had just disappeared into the unhinged maw of one abysmally malformed Therion. So be His will.
Neeva (played by Rook)

"It is weird how many people flaunt that they eat other people.

Anyway.

I had a lobster stew, because I was given eleven lobsters. However, I will not open my mouth and show you. That is weird, too."
Naruto Uzumaki (played anonymously)

"People...eat...other people!??! WAaahhhhh??- I LOVE ramen (T.T) Ichiraku ramen <3 <3 <3" I said as I smile widely showing my teeth, Ramen is my favourite thing in the world! My favourite thing to eat :33
Mixie let out a guffaw at the sounds of people complaining about all the maneaters. Clutched in her lower hands was a bowl full of organs alongside various pieces of flesh. Most certainly of the human variety, and all of it was uncooked. She was just as guilty...

"What's wrong with eatin' humans?" Mixie impaled a couple of eyeballs with an extended nail, making a kabob out of them. "Most of us here ain't human, so technically there's nothin' wrong with it. It's eatin' to survive, y'know?"

Mixie popped the eyeballs into her mouth. "Mmmm... Sounds like you're all a bunch of cowards."
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

Mixie wrote:
Mixie let out a guffaw at the sounds of people complaining about all the maneaters. Clutched in her lower hands was a bowl full of organs alongside various pieces of flesh. Most certainly of the human variety, and all of it was uncooked. She was just as guilty...

"What's wrong with eatin' humans?" Mixie impaled a couple of eyeballs with an extended nail, making a kabob out of them. "Most of us here ain't human, so technically there's nothin' wrong with it. It's eatin' to survive, y'know?"

Mixie popped the eyeballs into her mouth. "Mmmm... Sounds like you're all a bunch of cowards."

I actually wouldn't mind some of that....*tries to steal some*
If not I'll go get my own...or just drink river water...thats fine too..
"Cupcakes." Fumizuki holds up a small cupcake with pink frosting. "Anyone else want one?"
Mindi Akers (played anonymously)

"I keep raiding the big Costco bucket of Red Vines on top of the refrigerator!"

nH4gnxx.jpg
Bho Namoaa (played by Samiakki)

"Who, me?"

Bho placed a clawed hand to his chest, a knife in the other. On the table before him was a pile of slimy-looking little fish, along with a paper bag and a pot of butter.
hz9i7W3.png

"I'm out of brrread for lunch today, so I'm having the next best thing; garlic crackers from Mhaura. With Bastore sardines and Selbina butter, of course." His tail flicked a little. "Though, I don't talk to anyone in Mhaura anymore, so the crackers are from the brrreak room. Don't tell Soremu-Koremu. There will be consequences if you do."

. . . For him or for the reviewer? It was uncertain. . .
Ciel (played anonymously)

Ciel was startled. "I'mnoteatingsweets-" He paused, "Oh. I thought you..were someone else." He looked at the reader. He must have thought it was Sebastian.
"Well, I'm sneaking a little bit of chocolate." He noted. "Don't tell anyone." Ciel glared.

Bonus
gl-1478690-1685647621.jpg
gl-1478690-1685647631.jpg
gl-1478690-1685647636.jpg

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What are you eating? Character edition!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus