Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy Howdy

plastic-glass

Hello world ^^
My name is plastic-glass, but you can just call me Glass for short. I'm a 20 year old trans-guy who's just here to vibe, roleplay, and make friends.
Little info about me as a person:
- I've been roleplaying for...well, I don't really know how long, honestly. I'd say probably at least 4 years?

- My perception of time is awful; something may have happened yesterday and I'll say it happened a few days ago, something may have happened last month and I'll say it happened a week ago, I'm just a bit of a mess in that regard ^^"

- I tend to prefer writing in the third person and in the past tense, but I don't mind switching it up every once in a while

- I'm the type of person that only writes as much as I feel I need to. I don't do one-line or single sentence replies, but I don't push myself to write multiple paragraphs if I only feel like I need to write one. I tend to try matching the length of whatever my partner sends me, but if you write novels every response, I won't be able to keep up with that

- I like to torture my characters, bring me the melodrama

- On an unrelated note, I have two dogs that are very cute and if you ever want dog pictures, you need only ask ^^

Uh, I think that's all I want to say. Thank you for reading ^^
plastic-glass wrote:

<.< It's fun, isn't it? (me too)

Welcome to RPR, plastic-glass! :)
Hello, and welcome to RPR!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, I've compiled a list of some useful links to get you started. Don't worry, you can take your time and browse them at your own convenience.
Forum Rules
This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

New to Roleplay?
This will explain what roleplay is, and some of the basics to help you understand it better.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles
This will give you tips on how to spice up your character profiles to attract more potential RP partners.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know exactly what you're looking for.

Help Database
There are plenty of other very helpful articles here that I didn't link. When you have time, have a browse through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.
If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask! Everyone here is very friendly and will help as much as possible, so don't be shy! I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
plastic-glass Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
plastic-glass wrote:

<.< It's fun, isn't it? (me too)

Welcome to RPR, plastic-glass! :)

Thank you!
And yes, it is very fun. A good tragedy and/or moral conflict gives me that spicy bit of dopamine that I need, lmao

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to look through everything once I get a chance
I look forward to meeting everyone here, you seem like a lovely folk so far
Luminescent_Snow

Welcome to RPR, Glass, I'm glad you've decided to join us! I hope you find exactly what you're looking for on this site. There are many friendly people here that I'm sure would be happy to play with you so don't be afraid to ask someone to roleplay if something they've posted piques your interest.
d5484f103deec4337249bd1654ef4c43.gif

WELCOME TO RPR!

It's very nice to meet you, Glass.
I really do hope you enjoy your stay and have lots of fun roleplaying and befriending awesome and talented players.
Plus, don't be shy to ask questions or look for help. Everyone here is very friendly.
Stay safe and take care always!

Lots and Lots of LOVE,
<3 HIBARI <3

PS. Want to know how to style text? Check out this link!

Luminescent_Snow wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Glass, I'm glad you've decided to join us! I hope you find exactly what you're looking for on this site. There are many friendly people here that I'm sure would be happy to play with you so don't be afraid to ask someone to roleplay if something they've posted piques your interest.

Thank you so much ^^ I shall keep that in mind

HibariHaru013 wrote:
d5484f103deec4337249bd1654ef4c43.gif

WELCOME TO RPR!

It's very nice to meet you, Glass.
I really do hope you enjoy your stay and have lots of fun roleplaying and befriending awesome and talented players.
Plus, don't be shy to ask questions or look for help. Everyone here is very friendly.
Stay safe and take care always!

Lots and Lots of LOVE,
<3 HIBARI <3

PS. Want to know how to style text? Check out this link!

Thank you! And also thank you for the links, particularly for the one about styling text, I shall check it out ^^
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for! I would like to RP sometime with you, have a look at my profile if you'd like and text me whenever!
Welcome to RPR, Glass! :D

Trans men together strong

giphy.gif

Berrystar wrote:
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for! I would like to RP sometime with you, have a look at my profile if you'd like and text me whenever!

Will do, boss! Thank you ^^

AliRevellian wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Glass! :D

Trans men together strong

giphy.gif

Fellow trans man
giphy.gif
Hey, welcome to RPR!!
Hello hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a great time here, make some fun memories, and become a gem of our society! Or whatever. Anyway, let's get into it - there's a buuuunch of stuff here, like the Art and Creativity forum, and the Kiss, Marry, Diss threads in the Forum Games forum, and the Groups in the Groups section... Wait.... Anyway! There's a lot of cool stuff, and you can have some fun getting to see it and enjoy it and be a part of it. So come on, get comfortable, and take care of yourself from time to time (maybe with the Help section? There's a lot of stuff in there that's very very good). Then you can get ready to be creative, have fun, and do some great roleplay or dice games or whatever you want!
Anyway, nice to meetcha, thanks for introducing yourself, and please have a great good time! That's about it from me for now. Okay, laters! I mean potaters! I mean, bye! ~Shinyrainbowlithogra <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 🌸 🏵️ 💐 💮 🌺 :) :) ;) ;D :3 ;) :D :) :P :D ;D :3 :) :) :) 💖 💮 🌸 🏵️ 💐 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

🐎 🌝✨ 🐎 🍭 🦋 🐎 🌈 ⚡ 🐎 💎 💖 🐎 🍏 🍎 🐎 🍬 🎈

Folklore wrote:
Hey, welcome to RPR!!

Hello! Thank you for the welcome ^^

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
Hello hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a great time here, make some fun memories, and become a gem of our society! Or whatever. Anyway, let's get into it - there's a buuuunch of stuff here, like the Art and Creativity forum, and the Kiss, Marry, Diss threads in the Forum Games forum, and the Groups in the Groups section... Wait.... Anyway! There's a lot of cool stuff, and you can have some fun getting to see it and enjoy it and be a part of it. So come on, get comfortable, and take care of yourself from time to time (maybe with the Help section? There's a lot of stuff in there that's very very good). Then you can get ready to be creative, have fun, and do some great roleplay or dice games or whatever you want!
Anyway, nice to meetcha, thanks for introducing yourself, and please have a great good time! That's about it from me for now. Okay, laters! I mean potaters! I mean, bye! ~Shinyrainbowlithogra <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 🌸 🏵️ 💐 💮 🌺 :) :) ;) ;D :3 ;) :D :) :P :D ;D :3 :) :) :) 💖 💮 🌸 🏵️ 💐 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

🐎 🌝✨ 🐎 🍭 🦋 🐎 🌈 ⚡ 🐎 💎 💖 🐎 🍏 🍎 🐎 🍬 🎈

Thank you for the warm welcome and the suggestions! I'll be sure to check everything out once I get the chance ^^
It's nice to meet you too, everyone here seems so nice so far ^^ I'm looking forward to being apart of this community
Hello! :)
Hello and welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy Howdy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus