Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Ahlam Valaide (played by CallMeCrazy)

Well well well aren't you just the most dazzling shade of green. I could simply sit and stare at your magnificence for hours! FLIRT
Angelique McArthur (played by Bathorys_Sin)

"Well, I haven't always been one for flirtin', so how about a hug instead?" Her voice housed a slight southern drawl to it, encasing each word and syllable that floated off her tongue.
Superion (played anonymously)

"Oh, yeah. FLIRT!"
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Honestly I don't think I even know how to flirt," the artist laughed awkwardly. "And I'm not going to slap you... how about a hug?"
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

Brandishing the kind of winsome smile that is as multifaceted as his life choices, Jim offered Maisi his arm in a way only a gentleman could muster.

"We know where this is going," he chimed in affectionately. "Coffee? Only the best will do. We'll hop a jet and head to Paris. Shall we?"

Fliiiiirt.
Big Blue (played by Samiakki)

Eww. What Blue could only assume is a human courtship ritual. Hard pass.

As much as she harbored a disdain for humans, she wasn't about to be outright cruel to one, lest she stoop to their level. She was better than that, even if she was a member of a species of aggressive sea spirits. Though, she preferred the term 'defensive.' That's what you got for invading their homes!

Gritting her sharp teeth, Blue raised a scaly hand and brought it down onto the - to her - teeny tiny human male's shoulder. Very gently. It made a soft 'pumf' sound with contact to his jacket. A very dainty slap.
The good thing about wearing a mask was that you could huff or snort in annoyance without being noticed, so long as you made sure to be as soundless as possible. And Cris had become quite skilled at that ever since she moved back into the jetset.

If there was one thing that high society did not lack, it was reasons to make her huff.

"Uhm, actually I _really_ don't think so", she replied, rejecting the offered arm with a light slap. "Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly gonna need *tons* of coffee to keep going, I'm stocked with coffee," she reached into her purse and showed a handful of InstaCaffeine caps, "my _sanity_ revolves around coffee but! With this said, I have three conferences to attend, the LuxCo shareholders end of year listings to help oversee, an interview with the radio, then take a jet to arrive at Grand Gala on Ice *before* some relatives start wondering if I have gone missing... and I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting something else too if I could find where I put my planner. Who has time to go to _Paris_?" She shook her head at the ludicrous suggestion.

" Well was nice meeting you and it'd be even nicer if you could take these", she suddenly dumped two big paper binders in poor James's arms, "to the porter on the way out and say that they are for Miller, no way I'm gonna catch him. M-i-l-l-e-r, got it? Thanks, you're an angel. Yeah, hello?" She said in her communicator, turning her back to Moriarty as if he wasn't even there anymore. "Is it Jameson Inc? I'm Cris Aliprandi, I found a call from your offices..."

Had she just - given *Moriarty* paperworks to deliver as she would have done with any nameless courier?? The *audacity* of this woman!

((Whoops ninjaed X'D Ignore this, Blue is next!)
Big Blue wrote:
Eww. What Blue could only assume is a human courtship ritual. Hard pass.

As much as she harbored a disdain for humans, she wasn't about to be outright cruel to one, lest she stoop to their level. She was better than that, even if she was a member of a species of aggressive sea spirits. Though, she preferred the term 'defensive.' That's what you got for invading their homes!

Gritting her sharp teeth, Blue raised a scaly hand and brought it down onto the - to her - teeny tiny human male's shoulder. Very gently. It made a soft 'pumf' sound with contact to his jacket. A very dainty slap.

From his... not so impressive height, the wolverine looked up. And up. And up.

His eyes widened as he took in Blue's appearance, with awe and - yes, even sheer admiration. He'd never had a problem with girls taller than him, and she looked definitely cool and badass, all additional reasons for "Wonder Claws" to immediately decide he'd use all his charms and surely she'd not be able to resist someone so handsome and manly!

"You are the most incredibly gorgeous and amazing mermaid I've ever seen!" he exclaimed, instantly striking a confident pose, with his chest puffed up and sleeves rolled to show his biceps. "Baby, you 'n me together could be mightier than a hurricane... no, than ten hurricanes! Wonder Claws and Queen of the Seas, people gonna drop DEAD when they see us ride into town!"

And now, the winner move. "Wanna discuss it at the pub? I'll buy you a beer, you like beers? You single? Want to go on a date with me?"

The little Casanova had made his move, smooth as only a Troublemaker Extraordinarie could be!

(Obviously FLIRT!)
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

The armored Avenger booped the wolverine on the muzzle with one light "slap".
Sean Brown (played anonymously)

I mean I'm not gonna flirt with ya, and I'm not slapping that metal suit. Let's hug it out my dude.
Riku Doyle (played by starwolf)

“Hug please!”
Brock (played by Jaws)

Brock looked at the boy and looked at him with an concerned expression He hugged him gently, afraid that if he hugged too tight, he'll hurt Riku on accident.
Drago (played by Dragothemonk)

Dragon smirks "hug but i am am tempted to tail slap so you fly into a pile of snow"
Fantasy Creatures (played by PinkBrat)

"Slap." - Li Bao
Zhou Yanfeng (played by Samiakki)

"Hug," Yanfeng answered simply. He opened up an arm for a modest side-hug. "I'm less inclined to slap you nor flirt with you. I try not to stoke the fires of something that would never work out anyway. Sorry."
PQTRjMK.png

His smile is apologetic in nature, not making it any less awkward. There was also the simple answer that he just didn't find Li Bao that attractive. However, he's not one to voice this. He's had too many people try to turn it around and accuse him of calling them unattractive. Or even worse, them reflecting it poorly upon themselves as shattered self-esteem.

Besides, there was something odd about this woman that he just couldn't pinpoint. . .
DXJeDqu.png

"slap cause drago can!" Slaps Zhou with with tail.
Ephraim (played by XIII)

Flirt. The flattery might just keep me alive against a dragon.

'slap cause drago want dinner not flirts' snickers and swings the giant tail at Ephraim
"I... I don't think I should flirt with a dragon. And I definitely wouldn't want to slap one. So I'm going to go with hug. That would certainly be something to write home about."
Despite this, Pony still seems uneasy regarding the idea... about as uneasy as he can seem through his mask.

(Pony's page mentions self-harm- if that's something you don't wanna see, feel free to do Caleb (longish page) or Adrian (very short page) instead!)
Bastogne (played by reignless)

Just minding my business...ugh, I certainly have a type.

"I would begin with an introduction and hope it leads to a bit of flirting...even if light and unintentional. Or, perhaps a hug. A hug might work as well. I wouldn't dare slap...unless asked..." He purses his face at slap but releases into a smirk at asked.

((alright Bast - back into space you go sir...))

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus