Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Drago (played by Dragothemonk)

Dragon smirks and gives the person a big scaley hug "i pick hug!"
Kaida (played anonymously)

"Flirt." She says, licking her lips and winking at him.
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hmph. I'll friend." Matt said, spinning a random sword he (PROBABLY) stole.
Terrane (played by GingerHades)

"Ach, humans are gettin' dumber with every passin' minute," Terrane places a claw across her face, lowering her head. "Ye bloody idiot, can't ye read? Yer options are to flirt, hug, or slap! Speakin' o' which..."

To prove her point, Terrane's illusion attempts to slash Matt across the chest. Terrane's claw passes through him as if he were made of mist, causing no harm to him whatsoever.
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Terrane wrote:
"Ach, humans are gettin' dumber with every passin' minute," Terrane places a claw across her face, lowering her head. "Ye bloody idiot, can't ye read? Yer options are to flirt, hug, or slap! Speakin' o' which..."

To prove her point, Terrane's illusion attempts to slash Matt across the chest. Terrane's claw passes through him as if he were made of mist, causing no harm to him whatsoever.
(Gotten braindead for a moment. Didn't realize. ->-")
Terrane (played by GingerHades)

Matt wrote:
Terrane wrote:

(Gotten braindead for a moment. Didn't realize. ->-")

((All good! :)))
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

He slid up to her "hey there.......if you were a tree.....wait, I mean if I were a cat......DANG IT!.......If you...If I were a cat like you, I am....a tree....UGH! Flirt aborted"
Ruin (played by Reithesniper)

"Better than my attempts" she shrugs, smiling "Anyways, hug" she'd say hugging Andrew alarmingly tight-
Big Blue (played by Samiakki)

Nothing sparked Blue's anxiety like a humanoid. What's more, nothing sparked her fear like a humanoid wanting to make physical contact. It made her sharp scales shiver just to think about it. . .

Reluctantly, a webbed hand raised. She made jerky back-and-forth motions as if wanting to go in for something, but was afraid of drawing back a bloody nub. Even though she towered over Ruin by over a foot, she didn't want to make contact with humans, lest blood be shed or she's launched into a panic.

Who's going to panic? Blue wasn't sure.

Ruin got a little 'plap' of a slap against the top of her head. Immediately afterwards, the shark-like spirit turned sharply to throw herself into the body of water beside them, apparently hiding. All that's left on Ruin's head is a few wet hairs from Blue's moist hand and Blue's head peeking above the water. She seemed to be awaiting how she would be reacted to by the next 'player.'

Drago smirks and runs to try and hug the shark lady "you need hugs!"
Quincy (played by Reithesniper)

"Cute for a dragon..." She'd walk over and hugged Drago " Your pretty big tho"

"Adorable for a Humanoid!" He smirks and scoops the Human up in a big Hug "i pick hug!"
" Hug! "

Drago smirks and Hugs the child "Fine you get a hug!"
Rhialla (played by -Knight-)

"He's so huggable!" She smiles, then hugs.

Then gives Drago a golden feather to add to his Dragon hoard.
Quincy (played by Reithesniper)

"You look strong, I really wanna fight you" she'd say hugging Rhialla

Hug

Little bit odd to say but still-
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

*Yaaz narrows their eyes at the human in the funny hat*
Has to be something from Curly's world or something similar. They lightly slap Quincy on the shoulder in the form of a pat. "Absolutely nothing against you at all My Dear."
Roy Boyle (played by Samiakki)

"You know what? Sure, I'll hug you. I've never hugged an. . . a, um, uh. . . whatcha-call-it? You've got all those beast parts and stuff. . . not that I mind, of course. It's pretty badass, if you ask me!"
HEGokZc.png

The exorcist opened his arm up for a cordial half-hug!
Hazard (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

hazard gave a brash snort as he opened his arms for a half-hug

Tail slaps Hazard and smiles innocently "slap it must be!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus