Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ๐Ÿ’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? ๐Ÿ‘

Gigachad (played anonymously)

"Slap."
Alucard Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

โ€œThreat assessedโ€ฆ Slap.โ€
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

He lightly tapped Satori
Quincy (played by Reithesniper)

" Nice armor bro" she'd tried her best to lightly slap his shoulder
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

With a pleasant smile, he wrapped his arms around her
Hazard (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

he'd stared at veliai, something about him made him less violent as he gave him a hug
Folo Pugs (played by Reithesniper)

Folo attempted to hug hazard but falls through him as she is a ghost "kinda forgot about that-"
Adrian (played by witch)

"I'd be happy to hug you! But, uh... I'll just go right through you, so maybe we can just pose like we're hugging each other?"
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hm. Suppose i'll slap for now. Sorry for this." Peanut shrugged, as he just slaps Adrian's shoulder.
Drael tapped Peanut with the back of his hand.
Tora (played by Reithesniper)

Tora looks at Drael "Oh my gosh" she'd say hugging him "ANOTHER PERSON AS TALL AS ME!"
Achan (played by Jaws)

"The other two interactions I see no need with", Achan said then lightly slapped Tora. They would have slapped harder but that would seen harsh in the eyes of others.
Big Blue (played by Samiakki)

A ripple in the nearby water source rippled before Big Blue's head breeched the surface. Was it drinking water? Bathing water? Who knows. It now tastes like fish and unsavory shark flavors. Mmm, mercury and urea. . .

A clawed, webbed hand rose above Blue's head, her teeth bared. Another one followed, outstretched very slowly as if prepared to slap Achan and bring them beneath the surface. Oh, dear. . .

But she did not. Instead, in a still-terrifying gesture, she wrapped her arms around their leg with surprising swiftness. A hug? She released them just as soon before resorting back to the water, leaving Achan with a drenched pant leg. Nice.

In all honesty, it was possible she was trying to see if they were food without using her jaws. Even more nice!
Alia Chrome (played by Reithesniper)

Human Form

"Not a fan of water, and I'd hate to bother them they seem comfortable in there-"
Hug
"Care for a hug, doll?" Mixie asked, as her lower hands delicately tied her jacket around her waist. "Don't be shy.... I don't bite! Most of the time."

Mixie stretched out all four arms in anticipation for a hug. Something appeared to be wriggling underneath her pale skin... something that looked a lot like sharp, pointed teeth. Similar to the teeth Mixie flashed in a horrible, eerie grin.

Said grin seemed to be forcing itself to stay the way it was now, the look in Mixie's eyes giving off the impression she was annoyed that Alia wasn't hugging her yet.

"...Don't leave me hangin'."
Alia Chrome (played by Reithesniper)

Alia smiled and gave the demon a hug "Ok ok!" She also has terrifying form dont be surprised

Anyways the halo above her head glared downwards as if judging the demon
The bull looked down and scooped the girl up into an almost crushing hug with a dopey little chuckle before he put her down. Well i guess that was the answer then huh? easy enough
Ilakha looked up to the bull, twirling her hair in her fingers bashfully.

"Hehe. . . I am a veterinarian, but you can call me for things other than that!" A pause came in her attempt to flirt. "Oh, no, wait- I did not mean you, though! You go to see a doctor, right? I-I would think so, Hrothgar go to see doctors, not vets. . . oh, how terribly embarrassing. Please forgive me!"
iGnRCDS.png
Caelan (played by hexblading)

Just three options, and naught else. Caelan tried not to sigh and kept the smile on their face raised sweetly.

"If people are truly what they eat, then you must have been eating all manner of sweet things and perhaps goodness in itself." They said to the Au Ra woman, bowing in respect. Perhaps that should suffice as a flirt, or as much as they morally could.
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"If you were a chicken, you'd be im-peck-able!"

He used the audio modulator in his suit to playthis followed by this

(Edit: that was at Ilakha)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ๐Ÿ’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? ๐Ÿ‘

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus