Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » đź’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? đź‘Ź

Tora (played by Reithesniper)

Tora just chuckles "Im pretty bad at flirting, so here a hug little human!" She'd suddenly give this man a crushing hug!
Ultra-Woman (played anonymously)

"I'd give her a hug."
Mad Rat (played anonymously)

Cue Mad Rat just holding up a hand... Getting ready to slap, but suddenly.. "Wait- Nah. I can't. She's too innocent... but crap, what the hell should i do now? I ain't no flirting expert but i'm definitely not gonna try it..." Cue Mad Rat doing a short sigh. "Sh*t. I got no other choice here." Mad Rat just facepalms as he just hugs Ultra-Woman.
Quincy (played by Reithesniper)

Quincy pokes the odd rat and then gives it a hug "Im not gonna fix you but still"
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

“ *halfway decent pick up line* Hmm… good enough.. I just hope Alia doesn’t kill me for this.” (Flirt)
Assessing his options and finding all of them a bit uncomfortable when it came to a stranger, Pony opts to give a gentle, brief, and exceedingly polite hug.

"Was that alright?"
Achan (played by Jaws)

"I suppose using another interaction is fine", they said. Achan side hugged Pony then quickly walked away.

Tora just looked at them and sighed giving them a slight hug "Im tired-"
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"You wanna know what my armor is made out of besides a few alloys? It is also made of boyfriend material"

this then plays from his suit

"Aww that was a great attempt!" Her armor burns up of course she's wearing her preferred suit "But you'd look better with that off"

(" Jeez that was pathetic-")
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Well even in zero gravity, I'd still fall for you......"

plays again
Amaryllis (played by hexblading)

Letting out an exaggerated, long eeeeeeeeeeeeegh and not even bothering to mask an absurd scowl, she lightly taps the shiny metal man on the shoulder, before dusting off her hands.
Slap.
Mad Rat (played anonymously)

"Hmph. I wouldn't care much about this human's attitude much as long i care about that damn scientist being dead to the pulp so..." Mad Rat just jumps onto Amarylis's shoulder then he just SLAPS her with all his strength.
Jaga (played by Reithesniper)

Jaga hugs the rat " Awww he's just a little guy....a zombie but still!"
Eugene Fitzherbert (played anonymously)

"Hm, hug for sure! Already have a lover, and I don't have a reason to slap you." Eugene held out his arms for a hug and hugged Jaga.
Cassandra (played anonymously)

Cassandra suddenly just slaps the everloving sh** out of Eugene.
I think the answer was obvious...

(( I HAD TO DO THIS I'M SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING-- ))
Eko (played by Reithesniper)

She outstretched her arms attempting not to give Cassandra a literal crushing hug "Its much safer if you hug me instead, I tend to break stuff-"
Olivia Davidson (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

"Uh.... I'd say hug. If I slap, I'll probably just hurt myself and I feel weird flirting with someone who is a bit over half my age." Olivia said as she looks at Eko, hugging her. "On top of that I'm straight so that would be even weirder if I flirted."
Eko (played by Reithesniper)

"Am I that old-" she mutters "Hug for you to friend!" She'd say outstretching her arms again
Hazard (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

he gave eko a hug

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » đź’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? đź‘Ź

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus