Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Jeremy (played anonymously)

Jeremy cranes his neck up to look properly at the tall Oni before clearing his throat into one of his fists, walking over to lean on her slightly with his arms crossed. "Hey there, cutie," he begins confidently, "Sprechen zi Deutsche? Because I wanna be GerMAN. Heh, yeah, I learned dat one from my friend. Here's anotha one: Je veux renifler ton fromage de pied."

He looks proud of himself, despite butchering the pronunciation. "Yeah, I learned dat one from my teammate too. It means 'you're cute' or somethin, I think."
It bounces happily around before forming into a slime girl and hugs the man!
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

Big squishy hug!!!
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

Hugs the girl and pokes her nose
Flirt

"Ah, now- such an overdone case of wrapping oneself in metal, darling, goodness me! Compensating for a.. ah, embarrasingly tender heart below, perhaps?" Somehow, looking at this steel-bound man made Flarus feel even lighter on his feet. His smirk snide and teasing, he darted around Andrew, looking the mecha-human hybrid up and down like he was finely spiced piece of steak. "I must say, for a human, you appear to be awfully ingenious at finding ways to cover up your soft, vulnerable self. Truly, I believe that that will make my pursuit all the more interesting!" This wouldn't be the first time he had attempted to court a humanoid. They were like the dull gray dustbunnies of the universe, it seemed, always everywhere and anywhere. "Oh, my dearest buckethead, do enlighten me about your elite big boy operations over a drink, hmm?"
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"No! Bad puppy!" He flew off and returned with a rolled up newspaper and lightly tapped him on the head with it and then the suit opened and he got out of it "don't be mean"
Torchie (played by SillySpider)

Torchie weakly lifts their arms, "I finale hug".
Michelle’s eyes narrowed. The man in front of her, a name she didn’t bother to ask for, seemed soft spoken and quiet. Was he shy? Did he just not like people? Though, she could understand staying quiet, she wasn’t fond of his soft voice. It clashed with her own personality.

“I don’t like this game all that much. However, I’m not cruel enough to slap a man I don’t know,” she stated sternly.

Stepping forward, Michelle wrapped her arms around him for a quick second before stepping back and putting them back by her sides tightly. If someone else wanted a hug, they would have to pry her arms away from her body. After all, noble ladies don’t randomly hug people without reason.
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

Staring at the woman in front of her, Keiko tilted her head and thought about her options. "Slapping you would be just too mean of me", she commented and approached the woman. Keiko noted the obvious tensed posture and just gave the noble a quick side hug.
Nagisa (played by Reithesniper)

She looked at Keiko and shrugged, giving her a hug that only lasted moments, she'd then run off as her jaw nearly fell off from her smiling a lil too wide-
Bounces happily before turning into a slime girl and hugging the other!
E-123 Omega (played by Foxfarer)

The robot glanced down at the slime with a look of great confusion
whatever look that would possibly be for his limited expressions.

“Processing entity details
unknown.” He voiced out, slightly kneeling down towards the slime with some uncertainty. “You are a strange creature. Never the less docile. Is this what organisms call ‘cute’?” It sure did fit all of his definitions at least. Slowly, he lifted a claw hand to awkwardly hug the slime. But it was more so a head pat to be honest. A battle robot wasn’t exactly built for hugging after all.
Silly guys (played anonymously)

[ Responding as 26 ]

“Ooh! Another robot, huh? I thought all the others were turned into scrap!” The young one beamed, smiling at they did so. They eventually wrapped their four arms around the big robot, as best as they could. “
This is what hugging is, right?” They asked, childlike sense of wonder overtaking them.
Azereus (played by Claine)

I'm not going hug or flirt with a robot, it is ridiculous to pretend an artificial being has genuine emotion - although they may imitate it. So I must slap. Nothing personal, but it is against my personal code to fake affection where there is none.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

And then, we have Korby... immediently hugging Azereus without a single word.
Being mindful of his strength, he knelt and he hugged Korby.
Sapphire (played by SillySpider)

"I don't have the time to flirt and push romantics, but I can't slap a random person for no reason." She holds up her arms, hugging the stranger. "That'll have to to do."
Sunbeam (played by Sunstruck)

"Lets see. I can't flirt with you because I already have a boyfriend, and I can't slap someone for no reason. So by process of elimination..." He trailed off, before wrapping his arms around Sapphire. "Hug it is!"
Toriel Dreemurr (played by Deltarunner)

"oh my. Its not everyday that i see another skeleton other than the few i see back at home. You do look like a rather handsom young man." She said with a slight smile.

"U-um, its just a compliment, heheh..im to old for that kind of thing." She said as she gave a light hearted chuckle.

"I suppose..you wont mind if i gave you a hug?" The goat said as she then leaned downward to get to the skeletons light, before then gently wrapping her long reaching arms around him.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Korby would then be suddenly hugging Toriel. Without one single word. I suppose they already figured the answer.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus