Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Paradise (played by Reithesniper)

"Thats cute, I shall respect this..." She'd say slapping his chest " I tried"
"OH! Look at you, come here, you look worthy of HUG"!! Embraces Paradise in a bear hug and laughs in a jolly tone.
"As the people of this world say, 'bring it in" he said and he hugged the warror cautiously
Fandom Characters (played anonymously)

Using the character "Ash Crimson" located here in this link.
"Aw, aren't you a big softie~" He cooed and then held his arms out, then hugged the big warrior...
"I was going to slap someone, but seeing you're the person I'm up against, I rather not stir any drama." He whispered, standing on his tip-toes to try and whisper in Drael's ear.
Ebony (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

Ebony gave ash a huge, bear hug
Gaurdian Tailis (played by Reithesniper)

Tailis looks at Ebony, without saying a word she hugs him and then turns invisible disappearing as fast as she was summoned
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

He slid up to her and his helmet opened "hey girl, do you like trees? Because if if a cat got stuck in a tree.....wait, if I were a....no no.....if you were a cat and you were stuck in a tree, you'd.......be a cat......I forgot how this pickup line went"
Gaurdian Tailis (played by Reithesniper)

She'd smile at him a rare sight for someone not from the vanguard " Maybe we can visit the moon together, its quite fun trust me,
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

Andrew grinned and he said to the AI in his suit "JARVIS, play song 72" After Andrew gave the command, this song played
Arnoz Ziera (played by zephir)

Arnoz tilted her head with a generous chuckle, her tune softened as she sat on a chair. Her tight, white dress clenching around her figure. The purple coat flying in the wind as she sat.

' What a lovely song you've suggested, sir. ' she nudged Andrew side, a longlasting chuckle remaining in her tune as she dusted off her legs. Glancing around the room.
"Eh... I would say slap, but that would be rude, no?" The male chuckled, "So I guess hug." He smiled, as he embraced the lady with a humm of delight. "Ignore the scales on my face."
Skip (played by starwolf)

*skip flinched at the sudden person and spoke quietly* “maybe friends I dunno…”
Tipsy and Bale (played by Reithesniper)

The Two looked down at skip, Bale smiled as Tipsy would give him a small hug, Bale soon followed "Quite a bit younger than us, we rather not-" she'd say
Aunn smirked. "Hey there, you two," she said coyly. "What brings you guys here?"
Ms. Charlie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Ms. Charlie stares at Aunn, until she shrugged. She then just gave her a quick Hug before walking off.
Eric Molder (played by SillySpider)

"I'm not really good at flirting, but I'd love to buy you a meal and hang out sometime if that be alright?"
Ralsei (played by Sunstruck)

Ralsei tilted his head a tad at the human, before smiling and giving him a hug. "I hope this is okay! You just seemed nice."
Malice (played by Reithesniper)

Malice looks a Ralsei and gently hugged him " Is this it?" She'd ask
He slightly bent so he could hug her
Vento (played by Reithesniper)

She looks down at Drael "Nice to meet you..You look like you need a hug" she'd say, a little surprised as the only people who' ve come close to her height were other Oni's " Have a nice" she'd give him one of them awkward side hugs before running off suprisingly fast-

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus