Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » đź’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? đź‘Ź

Amber (played by Dib2435)

Amber quickly hug Korby " I can't resist hugging something as cute as you. "
The dog dropped into a play bow looking at her before taking off with the case of the zoomies.
Totally did not make this character so I could do this đź‘€

Sniffs their head several times before slapping their head with a large black paw. Decides to lay their big head on top of the others, ears up!
Friendly-but-icked-out slap

"Guy.. y'.. y'an animal.. why'd y'even.." Coming from the shithole that was Konis, Sprite wasn't a stranger to tales of humans romancing animals.. but no matter how many godsawful stories she'd heard, it still made her wanna puke in her mouth a little. "Jus'.. hobble on outta 'ere an' go play witcha animal friends or somethin', 'kay? Really don' think that a game's suggestive as 'tis is a good spot for kids an' non-sapients.." Yikes. Her brows creased in an uncomfortable grimace, she extended her hand to pat the creature on its head, gently, like she would any non-alien animal. Luckily these Earth-borne critters wouldn't tear her face off as happily as Konian animals did. "Go on, buddy, chop-chop..!" Ah crap, this was awkward.
Aella awkwardly hugged her and smiled sheepishly, "I do not wish to make either of us uncomfortable, but I don't want to harm you either. So, I suppose a hug is the best option!"
Dean Patrick (played anonymously)

With an air of confidence that could only be worn by an alpha werewolf, Dean stepped through the crowd that naturally parted before him to approach Aella. He sensed she was prone to fear by the scent coming off her. Flirting might be fun.
Aunn raised her eyebrows, holding her lute as if about to play it. "Oh, you're interesting," she said coyly.

(Flirt!)
Silly guys (played anonymously)

[ responding as Peach ]

“Oh- Uh.” The young one thought for a moment, wondering the right word to use in this situation. “Well, uh, I can’t flirt with you, I’m only 12.” They mumbled, before continuing. “My dad told me I shouldn’t hug strangers, so I guess I slap? It’s nothing against you and I’m really sorry…Plus you’re kinda scary…”
Sam (played by Anakisuto)

(( How is she scary xD ))

Sam kneeled down to hug Peach.
Kasumi Kocho (played by Reithesniper)

(Sam beat me to it-)

"Your a little out of my age range to flirt if I did it would end quite badly.." She seem to then think for a moment thought for a moment looking at her bandaged hands shed then give her a gentle hug, before kinda just twidling her thumbs
Torchie (played by SillySpider)

"A hug would be fine. I could never flirt with my short existence only bringing heartbreak."
He weakly lifts his arms.
“Oh…God, you look so depressed.” Charmine frowned at Torchie, gaze unfocused for a moment. She shrugged and stiffly wrapped her arms around him.

“Yeah, this is awkward,” she said, quickly stepping away. “Uh…but…hang in there, I guess.”
Kasumi Kocho (played by Reithesniper)

Kocho smiled "Ah, Ill be fine I dont think romance is the best idea, so please" she'd briefly hug them, backing up quickly "What a kind soul..." She'd rub her left hand over her mark over and over "How lucky.."
“I’m usually one for flirting, but I think a hug is better in this case.”
"I'd hug you...."
She looks down and tilts her head at the being. Unfamiliar with social gesture of a hug. But in no mood to flirt since it be incredibly confusing, she takes their hand, and gently slaps the back of their wrist before walking away, mission kinda completed.
Dean Patrick (played anonymously)

The Alpha looked at the alien in slight terror. His first instinct was to slap the thing. The era he came from was taught to fear extraterrestrials as they only sought out humans to use for science experiments. No slap was rendered, however, the gentleman in him won out over the fear.

Awkwardly, he attempted to give the being a hug, which was really just him tapping at her shoulders with his fingers, while his body stayed at an arms length away.
The Alpha female’s head tilted as she looked over Dean. “Well, I’ll start with a hug, but really, it’s gonna end in flirtation.”
He massive arm ever so lightly embraced her from the side
The knight gave the other a big hug. "Haha, Brother in arms!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » đź’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? đź‘Ź

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus