Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » đź’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? đź‘Ź

Daphne (played by Nayrulianas_Blessing)

Daphne tilted her head and hugged his leg. She chuckled and looked up. "Boney!"
He looked at her wagging his tail before going to her side and leaning against her with a dog grin; his tail was still wagging.
“Who in the hell keeps letting this dog in here? Go home, little mutt, before you get slapped.”
"Leave the dogs alone, unless of course if your looking to get slapped."
Raphael felt a potential fight brewing and stepped between Victoria and Olivia. He knew better than to use the phrases: calm down, or relax, as they would only get him slapped. If either Olivia or Victoria made a move towards the other, he would catch them in a gentle hug to prevent a full out fight from happening.
Lillian doesn’t normally pop her head into here, but as she passed by, she felt a very familiar and intense pull. Curious, she stepped in and smiled when she saw her one and only true love. “When you’re done stopping girl-fights. Come flirt with me.” She winked at him.
Alpin-Lynx Blackstone (played anonymously)

The prince bowed deeply before giving an awkward hug and backing away. "I apologize for my friend here, she isnt the best when it comes to someone threatening to hit a dog." He said calmly and Olivia glared. "She was going to hit them!"
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Who's threatening my dog?!" He demanded. White-hot rage burned his eyes
Victor partially raised his hand, "I think I slapped him first. Granted, at the time, it was with my tail."

In an attempt to prove his point, Victor transformed back into his wolf form and scampered over to Seth. Victor slapped Seth's shins multiple times with his thick tail.
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

He scratched behind the wolf's ears and his neck "I saw you playing with him"
“Okay, we were on the right track for a second there but come on people we riot!!!” Morgan shouts as she again instigates a harty slap. To be completely honest, this is some form of flirtation as well…
He would smack her in the back of the head
Jack Hatchett (played by CrystalDisc) Topic Starter

Looking the redeemed demon up and down, Lynx couldn't help it as a crooked grin spread across his face before blowing a him a most back-handed kiss.
Hug, but not kindly..

"..qquuuuuuuaaaaaaaaiiinnnntt..." groaned the choir of the dead inside Clickjaw's throat. Towering over the stout and fuzzy figure that was Lynx, it stared directly at the two glowing green eyes under the Weren's fashionable fedora, never breaking as it got down on all fours to get on the same level. "...Hheee whhooo mmmmaaakeesss feeeaaaastttinnggg.." Forcing its unfit larynx to make sounds it wasn't meant to produce, the Therion promptly stopped 'speaking' and instead hacked a couple of times. Rotten, brown blood splattered on the ground, no doubt closer to Lynx than was polite. "..annn... ..aaaaarrrttt...." This 'bloodletting' art of his, it fascinated Him. He was, among many things, an engineer of the flesh, and seeing a mere shapeshifting mortal do something so interesting with the lifeblood of his ilk was interesting, to say the least. It was the sort of knowledge that He would love to colonize. Thus, the Therion took a step closer to the fuzzy man-thing, and pressed its sunken-in chest against him. No doubt that soon, granted he didn't pull away and make a run for it like any sane person would, Lynx would likely feel the inky tentacles emerging from Clickjaw's flesh tickle on his skin, searching for a way to feed on his morbid knowledge..
Aaaaaaaand slap
He smacked her in the back of the head.
Cass (played anonymously)

Manico snickers and gives Drael a hug "So much slapping going on but yet again, your fun to mess around with!"

"Forget it." The prince muttered and smiled happily. "Head hug." He said before patting Manico's head with a large hand.
Flux (played by GingerHades)

The little cryptid hissed at the human-esque creature before them, cautiously slithering forward. If what it had overheard was correct, this man was a prince, and his high social standing made Flux feel the need to "remind" him who was in charge around here.

"Rrrrr... Inferiorrrrr..." It rasped, one of its arms uncurling to showcase the three long tentacles that made it up. "Innnnferior one...!"

It stood tall before leaping upwards and delivering three quick slaps to the prince's face with the unfurled tentacles.

"Nnnnnn.... Know... yourrrr PLACE."

He rolled his eyes but crouched down, clearly debating something before hugging the cryptid. He let go and stood up before once again taking a few steps back. "Your a very huggable being." He added with a smirk.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » đź’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? đź‘Ź

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus