Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

"I would like to hug you, if that's okay, miss lady."
"Awww! Well aren't you just the cutest?" Mixie gushes, clasping her upper hands together and approaching with an ever-wide smile. "You're so adorable, and it sickens me!"

WHACK! Without any warning, Mixie delivers the meanest slap to Fumizuki's face.

"God damn, you're pathetic!" The fiend laughed, only furthering her unneeded bullying. Mixie strikes the girl once more. "What are ya supposed to be? Some kinda shipgirl or whatever? You'd think somethin' like that would have a bit more of a backbone!"

Mixie slaps the girl, one last time. "Now get lost! Come back when you're not so... y'know, pitiful!"

As if somehow satisfied by her horrible accomplishments today, Mixie walked away, cackling like a hyena.
Carmine (played by Reithesniper)

"Your lucky I got here before Drael got here.." She said cracking her knuckles, and smacking Mixie at speeds nearing the speed of light "Dont hit kids.. Its weird dude-" she said
He gently hugged his brother Soki's protégé. "I appreciate you covering for me......"
Jack Hatchett (played by CrystalDisc) Topic Starter

The mute wiggles his eyebrows and crooks a finger in what is a humorous attempt at flirting.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

The friendly pup sat beside the mute and a paw around his leg with a dog smile
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

On seeing the Malinois Kiran has a strong desire to pet him and tell him he’s a good boy.

(Hug)
Barrah Kiatar (played anonymously)

Suddenly smacks the human upside the face
Tiger Haruda (played anonymously)

The vampire narrowed his eyes at the other, intimidated. He kept his parasol over his head as he brought up his shaking hand. "I- uh.. Please don't hurt me for this.." He mumbled, serving a soft 'slap' on the shoulder timidly.
Amps (played by Reithesniper)

"Ok.. imma say it, your adorable" She said hugging him " Dont worry about anyone hurting you"
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He ran up to his dancing buddy and got up on his hind legs and started bouncing around before wrapping his front paws around her
Schrödinger (played anonymously)

There was much that Schrödinger tolerated on most days. Coddling. Bland food. Silly clothes. Dogs.

However, the last one was more of a coin flip. A give or take. Generally they didn't bother him unless they got too close and were much bigger than he was. Or slobbery. He had never been a fan of the drooly ones. Excitable ones, however.... he knew to keep at least a ten foot radius between himself and them.

At seeing the giant, slobbering, good boy beast towering over him, he was hit with the instinct to flee. But fleeing would only result in a chase- he had played that game before, it wasn't a fun one- so he remained rooted. In an instant, he dropped to all fours and arched his back, his pipebrush tail rising with a clear warning. "HISSSPFT PFT!" He spat, swiping one paw out in an attempt to slap the poor pupper.
"Damnit.......I can't flirt because yuck, but I can't hug or slap because either will result in death......or are you already dead? Just like I can't win, I also can't lose.....so this game restarts and begins with me......or is your name just Schrödinger, and it ain't that deep?"
Juno Petrov (played by Ozzi)

"Flirt! Why not?"
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

Flirt He slipped her a small slip of paper "come by and I'll giveve you a free dance"
Ciel (played anonymously)

"Take no offense to this." Ciel held his hand up and slapped the man.
He lowered his head and looked sadly at Ciel for a few seconds and lightly slapped him. Suddenly his face drew into looking distraught "I didn't want to! Please don't think I'm mean! You can hold Piano if you want" he offered him the kitten he held under his arm.
"Well now, you look like you're built for pleasure." Nicki blows Oniyan a kiss. "How about you show me your special form?"
Matteo Esteban (played anonymously)

Matteo squints at the others words, then thought. "I don't really feel like slapping anyone is needed.. So hope you don't mind a hug," He grumbled, giving a soft hug to Nicki.
"Seeing as there's no other way." A simple hug, not even lasting long was given. "There."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus