Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » πŸ’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? πŸ‘

"Hem-hem."

Okay, a tap-tap on the shoulder would have probably been more effective, but because Cris was painfully shorter than Alpin the effect would have been more laughable than attention worthy. Unless she had used the flat of her sword...

"I'm really sorry to intrude, hm - your highness?" She had never taken to nobiliar titles as easily as the rest of her family did. Heh - guess my brain thinks in anarchic. "But you see - while I would never dare question your knowledge of manners and etiquette, I cannot help wonder if perhaps you are a little unaccustomed with the correct way to approach cryptids? Because, well - hugging a cryptid that's just told you 'know your place' can be seen as a form of disrespect just as serious as - allow me - this."

Slap.

Behind the mask, the eyes were absolutely impassive and as long as she didn't look at anyone who knew her and could read through her ruse, she'd not break down laughing. In an even more deadpan and serious tone, she continued: "Seriously, one wouldn't believe how many clashes between cryptids and humans could be avoided just by observing their behavior to pick clues on social boundaries that might differ a lot from what we consider normal or acceptable..."

For all she knew, she might very well have saved his unsuspecting majesty from getting mauled, thank you so much. That she managed to do so while showing respect to Flux *and* also getting the opportunity to slap a "fellow" noble? Well... no one said that all work and no play could not also be fun, if you could grasp the irony of it.
He merely gave her a side-hug and went on about his business. Romance, and subsequently flirting was something that he realized doesn't appeal to him anymore.
Esther Hamilton (played anonymously)

"You look like you need a hug."
The pirate captain looked at the child who, in his opinion, had no business being around mostly adults who were flirting, slapping, or quick to hug a strange child. As he walked past her, he patted her on the head and said, "T'is be no place fer little-ins. Run home before the wrong type gets ahold of ye."
β€œYar Har Skiddly Dee, slapping a pirate seems like a good time to me!” Smack
Flea gave a moment's hesitation, then released a sharp, artificial smile. All three sets of eyes studied Morgan, "A temper to go along with the hair, I'd love to get to know a firesprite such as yourself."
"You are quite... unusual, but kind and somehow your presence relaxes me." Nari approached the figure and gave him a hug. A moment later she smiled. "For your kind words, a hug."
He hugs her with a bit of apprehension
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"I think we both know the obvious answer", Keiko said before hugging Oniyan.
Azurite LeBlanche (played anonymously)

"I think a hug will do just fine." The lady said with a kind smile, softly hugging the person before her.
"Flirt? Is that a food or music? If so, then I will take you to flirt, so we could be friends!" he said happily
Aella decided to give a gentle flick on the forehead. Just a small one, as she didn't want to hurt anyone.
Gale opens his arms, "Heh com'eer you". Gale gives the other a big hug!
Ristel (played by LeftScout)

"You seem very huggable, even though I cannot see you." Ri chuckled while opening his arms and trying to find the knight.
Nari twirled around the male, examining every little detail of him, finding him quite attractive. "Well aren't you a charming gentleman? I can't quite help but feel the need to be close to you. Why don't I help you find your way around~?"

flirt
"I don't want to slap you, because that is mean, and I only hug my friends. Is flirt a meal or music? Then we can listen to flirt or go eat flirt together! Come on!" He said gesturing her to come with him
Hanabi Ito (played by Reithesniper)

(So pure-)

Hanabi looks at him cracking a small smile as she transforms into her "Majin" form "So sweet, I could eat you up...quite literally-" she chuckles " Im also out of lines soo, ya-"

flirt(?)
Benjamin LeBlanche (played anonymously)

Benjamin laughed a bit, listening to the other. "I see your quite the charmer, anyways. I wouldn't dare slap anyone.. So how about a hug?" He said, gently hugging the other.
Hanabi Ito (played by Reithesniper)

She chuckles and returns a tight hug "I try!"
"Will you go eat flirt with me, candy-colored lady? I'm hungry. Plus you can't eat me, silly! That would be mean"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » πŸ’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? πŸ‘

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus