Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ๐Ÿ’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? ๐Ÿ‘

Enoki (played by GingerHades)

"Your words are not very powerful, giant! You don't scare me," Enoki hollered at Oniyan. "Regardless, you appear to be a capable fighter! So, have at you!"

Enoki bounces forward and slaps at his ankles, before brandishing his weapon-of-choice.
"A fight you say?" He would bend down and tap the mushroom creature on the back of his head with his pinky
"Uh, well I guess a hug could work!" Jade gives them a gentle hug before awkwardly letting go and backing off.
"I'll hug you because you don't look mean"
Sierra (played by Claine)

You're a little young for me... But I'm also not about to slap a martial artist. I guess a hug? Don't read anything into it though.
"Maybe we could go to dinner and talk then. I'll find a babysitter for my son"
Stuffy (played by Reithesniper)

Stuffy looks down at him " Well normally I would instantly sat hug, or flirt but you have kids and Id probably crush you" she'd say, lightly flicker the side of his face which equated to a slap due to her immense strength
Sal (played anonymously)

Sal smiled through his mask.. Though no one could see it, obviously. He gave a friendly hug. "There.. Guess that'll do huh?"
Azereus (played by Claine)

... Slap.

Or pay someone to slap. I don't want to get near them.
Human OCs (played anonymously)

โ€œYou seem kinda meanโ€ฆโ€ The young boy muttered, before getting a devilish grin on his face. โ€œPlusโ€ฆYouโ€™re probably short enough so I can slap you!โ€ He chuckled, before trying his absolute hardest to hit Azereus.
Deleted Character (played anonymously)

Cruz stared for a moment, then he just gently whacked the boy on the head with a newspaper.

Slap? Sort of?
"Hey", a voice called out, laced with sarcasm. The masked woman walked up to Cruz, standing between him and Raymond. Her expression behind the mask wasn't exactly stern... but she wasn't smiling.

"You're old enough to certainly know not to pick on those younger and smaller than yourself. What do you think that proves?" Reaching out for the rolled newspaper, she slapped it out of his hand - careful to only touch the magazine and not the boy, yet throwing a look of disgust to the pages.

Fashion magazines... of course, why she should expect otherwise? It was Aliprandi Fashion Central all over again, wasn't it? She could still remember that one time Laudomia had taken her niece to work; she had hoped to talk and interact with the other kids, but they had strolled past her as if she wasn't even in the same room. Silvana would have loved to be at her place, but Cris had felt bored out of her wits... and terribly lonely.

"Real life isn't a glossy magazine, kid", she told Cruz. "And believe it or not, there's more important things than all the airs and graces of high society. Maybe the next time don't look down on someone else as if you're on a pedestal, but ask yourself what the world is like seen from where they stand..."
Cherry (played anonymously)

Cherry just looked at the masked lady before just simply hugging her.
The Saiyan hugged the little creature happily "you wanna see my kitten Piano?"
Megara (played anonymously)

The brown-haired sighed, "How could I not give you a hug?" She then wrapped her arms around him. "You remind me of a certain guy I know." Megara let go of him, "Except instead of a kitten, he had a Pegasus."

She then snorted, "I bet you can't guess what he named the thing?"
"Pegasus." She cracked a grin, "Yeah, Pegasus the Pegasus. Not as creative as your name, obviously."

"But, ah.. I still love Wonderboy, he's an idiot. Big ol'himbo." Megara quipped.
She paused, "I'm getting off-subject, aren't I?"

Megara put her hands on her hips, "Guess that's just what love does to your head. Conversations always leads to your loved one, whether you mean to or not."

"Anyway, had fun, nice chat, give the kitten a pat on the head for me, I'm outta here."
Megara walked off, at least, until the next person arrived.
Flirt
"Mind if we talk over dinner?"
The doctor chuckled and shook his head. "If I may quote Ned Flanders, 'oh heck, you only live once.."

He leaned and gave her a sideways hug.
Mochi - Soy (played by Reithesniper)

She greets Todd with a hug, well she seems to enjoy seeing him... She then began to whisper something about breakfast-
Aleesa Esteban (played anonymously)

Aleesa looked around, then gave a happy grin as she gave the other a friendly hug. "There!" She chimed, running her fingers through her hair as she backed up.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He got up on his hind legs and did a puppy dance before putting his paws around her waist.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ๐Ÿ’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? ๐Ÿ‘

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus