Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

"Saving the lives of people who turn around and leave you in your time of need, that's not smart but I wouldn't expect much from you."
Denise Mueller (played anonymously)

"Uhm.... if you ever smiled it would crack your face!" XD
"How's TikTok and Instagram working out for you? Must be great getting all the attention you could possibly crave."
I hope you're smart enough not to try the same, we don't need anymore creepypasta about your face.
Saria (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“If that’s your best insult, then maybe your own ability to insult someone is lackluster. And it lacks any real connection to your “insulted” person, which means your research…is not there.”
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I hope your fries are always cold"
"And may your gun always jam."
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"Sniper? Too much of a wuss to kill your enemies face to face"
Morthil (played anonymously)

I hope you always get kidney stone when go to the bathroom
Zex (played by Drake_Lie)

That is not even an insult, that is just a curse to someone. Get your insults straight sir
Salazar Lazarus (played anonymously)

I’m not surprised such a simple creature could even muster an insult, I have heard the poor give more colorful names than you ever can muster
Queen Obsidia (played by Drake_Lie)

"Nothing but a rich scumbag that uses wealth to determine the worth of something. You disgust me"
Oh please, from your attitude, I can tell your title of Queen is nothing but propaganda.
Twins (played anonymously)

A: "having a kind queen is great. Also you look like a wanna be cowboy."
Z: "it could be that they are too young to give a damn. Go run home little one"
Ah, I thought that twins were good! I see this time the only thing that happened was double the stupidity and uglyness.
Saria (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“As they say in life, “It takes one to know one”…So if what your own insult implies, then you are exactly what you said they were.”
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I hope you can only remember 3 numbers in a sequence, but the code is 4 numbers"
Denise Mueller (played anonymously)

"Guys with big guns.... Guess they need them for compensation for something I suppose."
"Girls with Instagram. Need constant validation and attention."
"I hope everything you eat feels like a Dorito that wasn't chewed all the way when you swallow it"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus