Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Ethan (played anonymously)

"What do you mean 'Little one.' You're like twelve. Put those guns down kid. You look like an identity crisis in the making."
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"He may be an ***hat, but he is a very pretty man"
"A vigilante that is fine with killing people," she frowned and crossed her arms, "You're no better than the criminals you fight."
"Ha, like you do any better. All you do is beat them up, put them in a web for cops to find. And then they get thrown in jail before being right back out as soon as the next damn sunrise. How about you stop pulling your punches and work towards making your city a better place by taking out the human garbage instead of recycling them? At least when you take out the trash, they won't hurt anybody else."
Saria (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You bring up many fine points, and for that, I commend you. But I do not commend the need to murder criminals—If they should deserve it, then so be it, but not everyone is completely terrible.”
Hyrelios-32 (played by randomentity777)

"Calculating insult…your mother is a CENSORED."
Lance (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"you used such a basic insult. do your servos run on recycled stuff?"
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I hope they forget the cheese on your pizza"
"I hope your day is as nice as you."
Nearl (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“…Based on what I see, you’re not a character, so insulting you is….pointless.”
"Coming from someone as absolutely useless and worthless as you are, I doubt he should pay much attention. Now shut your mouth. You're letting the flies out"
Kyle Broflovski (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"you look like Jimmy Valmer's Dungeons and Dragons character"
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"Shut up, Stan Marsh's sidekick"
Zeon (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"that's very original coming from the dude who looks likes batman's sidekick."
Kavern (played by Starphobia)

"You must be really proud of yourself to be dressed like that..."
Jessica Díaz (played anonymously)

"Kavern? That is sooo 'deep'" Jessica said as she rolled her eyes. It was typical of a video-game demon.
"..........but she's 3rd Div's favorite weather anchor! I can't!"
Mouse the Cat (played anonymously)

Mouse looked at Adrian disdainfully and flicked her tail in annoyance before giving a low growl.

"Mrrrroow."
Ciel (played anonymously)

Before Ciel could even say anything, he sneezed.

Covering his nose with a handkerchief, he stumbled over his words. "Se..Sebastian? Did you let this damned cat in here?!"

"Go, shoo.. Get out of here you little rascal-" Ciel tried shooing the cat away, his eyes watering and his nose red.
A pair of dark eyes shot to the boy named Ciel. There was not much to read on the visage of whom those close-to-black hues belonged to, though sometimes the eyes could betray someone's true emotions. In Oskar's case, a man who constantly forced his feelings to not come to the surface, this was happening more than he liked.

Cold was his gaze as he met the boy's. Tonight he was in quite an unpleasant mood, sleep deprived as he was. Not that he was pleasant company on better days. When he spoke, his voice was gravelly, with a hint of mock laced through. A German accent evident.

"The feline is welcome. Cats hunt rats, and other vermin." A silence. Then: "I'd say it's here for you, boy. To end you in your sleep before you spread that nasty disease you're having."

In his opinion Ciel was too loud. Children in general were too loud.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus