Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

"Psychic…riiiight. And I'm Princess Diana."
Adrian Donovan (played anonymously)

"Have to keep sharp objects away from you for sure to avoid accidently letting the air out. Do look nice though."
"Change your name, because none of us Adrians look doofy, but you definitely do. How do you manage to look greasy and dusty at the same time?"
"Don't you have better things to do? Like eating crayons?"
"Contrary to popular opinion, it's actually blue that tastes the best.

Secondly, Big L.........yup. An L....."
"So how does it feel? To be chewed up by the government and then spat out and not matter?"
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Probably alot better than being an unloved, worthless, mediocre athlete with his best years behind him such as yourself. Now shut your mouth because you're letting the flies out. Oh, and don't come for my Marine again, chump change. The only good thing about you is almost having the same name as a comedy legend. The only thing funny about you is your life"
"And if he can't take a punch, he probably doesn't belong in the marines. Pretty rich coming from a washed up has-been SEAL."

MOD EDIT: Post content removed, but post left up to preserve continuity of the game.
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

"Heh thubba theh then, wohha? Yah fuddah gon den dey fhumah!" [translation: "You really went for the low blow, huh? Ya son of a god damn mammal!"]

"I hope they forget the cheese on your pizza.......forever"
Kira Slater (played by Wires)

She breathes in deep, steels herself to deliver - with the usual soft, nearly honeyed tone and those harmless dark-brown doe eyes - what is a deeply unkind comment, given Adam's occupation.

"You look like the kind of soldier that hears the dead man's click and just keeps squeezing the trigger."
Ha! You look like one to lose a fight to a cat, little girl.
You bear the name of a mid sized and rather mundane Japanese manufactured sedan automobile and this does not reflect favorably upon your reputation.
Cute, but the name reflects my speed. I could blow your head off before you could even think to 'draw steel'.
“Too bad speed does not always equal a win. When I use my Arts, will you be able to see, or would be another shot in the dark?”
I'm sure I'll be able to find a wanna-be ninja bumbling around in the dark or light. You look like you trip on your own feet.
Kira Slater (played by Wires)

"You're basically just a chihuahua with a gun, huh? Tiny little thing, all mouth, no fangs, all bark and no bite. Trembling with the desire for someone, anyone to think of you as a big dog." Cooing, honeyed, saccharine- until she wasn't, dropping into cold, hard tone. "It's never gonna happen."
I'm small and vicious, unexpectedly handy and dangerous all around. I'm like you except that I actually have skills.
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Your skills won't mean anything when you've wasted them in a gunfight in your losing hand. Maybe you should try to save lives instead of take them?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus