Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

"And may you get washed out of the Marines."
"Wow, the people you fight for must be desperate."
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"Shut you and your rootin'-est tootin'-est, shootin-est, sidewinder, saspirilla-drinking mouth"
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

"Daddy Bruce didn't give you the attention you wanted, so you started killing people"
”A’right a’right, makin’ fun’o that size of yours is way under ‘em belt.. but, speakin’ of belts-“ Lowering into a tip-toed squat, Sprite took a good look at the tiny figure in front of her, her thick brow lowering into a frown. ”Look, as much’s I enjoy seein’ a hot chick showin’ skin, it’s scrappin’ poor taste in ‘tis scenario! Y’supposed t’be an adventurer’o some sorts? Prolly the dumbest in ‘em world, ‘cause one arrow your way, and that exposed belly of y’s is gonna be a straight shish kebab!” Pff, she almost felt like Flarus, in the way that she’d gone straight for the ‘mouse’ woman’s skimpy fashion. Then again, Flare also dressed like he was off to a night club whenever he went into battle, but as far as she was aware, he was one of the most nimble assassins in the world, so he could afford to flash skin. ”Either that, or y’the worst merchant in town. If y’had better shit t’sell or were better at sellin’ it, y’don’ needa look like a puffled up hot cake to seduce ‘em dudes and the stray lesbo into buyin’ up your junk.” A cocky little smirk gracing her lips, Sprite got back up to her full height, shaking her head in disapproval as she wandered on to confront the next person. It was probably gonna hurt, but she liked this game!
"Great, just we need, a beast that hides behind their powers to win fights. So face you got there....were you in beauty and the beast?"
Sephiroth (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Whatever you are, you are not worth the time to spend breaking down through insults. So no matter who you are, you will rot.”
"Coming from a guy that is overcompensating for his Mommy Issues with a long sword and an anger problem. Yeah, okay."
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"May your toilet seat always be too cold, and your steering wheel be too hot"
"And may your scope always be blurry."

"........now that's just hateful. Just for that, I hope every dojo/do-jang you train in has slippery floors"
Kurai Zankoku (played anonymously)

" you look look pathetic trying to show power by holding a mere gun"

"If I wanted the opinion of generic anime villain #45,803, I'll be sure to tell it to you. Now go bully the high school-aged protagonist that will inevitably beat respect into you so you can begin your boring, shark-jumping redemption arc"
"With an attitude like that, I'm surprised you haven't been court martial-led or worse."
Toxic Ryuu (played by starwolf)

“You have the look of someone I wouldn’t want to be around at all”
"No one asked the opinion of a failed science experiment."
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"It ain't high noon yet, space cowboy."

((Tensai appears to be confused again))
“Are you some sort of superwoman wannabe? My sister dressed better than you when she was 8.”
"Be nice to my friend, dumb fish ears" he bit
“Wait, I thought you would be tough but you’re like a five-year old girl! I think you’re in the wrong place to be making friends, little one.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus