Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"You again, Frank Castle ripoff?!"
"Aww, do we have a War Machine Junior? Do everyone a favor and go back to Daddy's Shadow. You'll never be a true avenger, ever."
"You wanna have a go at my friend, lady? Well you're just a greedy warmonger. Maybe you should be held hostage by someone so you can undergo a character transformation arc like my dad did."
Surtr (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Now let’s see how you operate without that lug of armor. You wouldn’t stand a chance against my Arts regardless.”
"If you're nothing without your blade, then maybe you shouldn't have it."
"Well if it isn't Fake Tough Girl with a Heart of Gold cliché #44,610. Get some originality about yourself. Now fix your face. You're not intimidating anyone"
"You talk a lot of crap for a little turd"
"Do I need to smack you around again, or is telling everyone that one of the many things up your backside causing you to be a grumpy prick is my foot?"
"Bro, just go eat your crayons and leave the fighting to the professionals."
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I hope you can never put more than $.49 cents worth of gas in your car at a time"
"So who's ass did you kiss to get into DEVGRU? Doesn't look like it went well for you."
"I hope you step on a random skateboard when you get out of bed eight random times a month. May your elbows always be ashy"
"And may you see to a dishonorable discharge."
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"Next time, marry the father you loser."
“How about you get some meat on your bones, before someone snaps your skinny body like a twig?”
"You're a third rate assassin with a fourth rate blade. Step aside and I'll show you how its done, amateur."

"I hope all of your pillows smell like old earring backs"
“If that’s your best insult, then we have nothing to fear from you, mio amico.”

"I hope your knee buckles and you twist your ankle every 22nd step"
"Is wishing bad on people really the best you can do? Because that's really sad coming from a Soldier."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus