Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

The SEAL paused and he watched the man with almost pure contempt in his eyes as he let out a scoffing noise before scratching his forehead "why haven't you grown out of your high school goth poser phase yet? Oh, that's right. You probably think it adds a layer of mystique and enigma to you. Why don't you do the world a favor and grow up. You missed out on a few hugs as a child. Boo frickety hoo."
pinocchio (played anonymously)

"I bet you're a big coward!" He smiled with a mischievous glare.

He quickly covered his nose with his gloved hands when it attempted to grow due to the fact he was lying and didn't really think that about Adam.
"Puppets? This is what I'm dealing with now?" Emelia asks.

The pickle-headed man leaning against the Reply text box nods.

"Wait, what are you leaning against?"

Leaping away from the box, the pickle man shouts something.

"Okay, okay, no need to be snippy. What is the prompt?"

The man points up to said prompt.

Emelia grins. "Oh, is that all?" A nod from the pickle man. "In that case. . ." Turning towards Pinocchio, she simply states. "You look like the abandoned child of a toothpick. I am willing to bet you would break just as easily, too."

With that, she leaves. The pickle man is just dumbfounded. He really thought there would be more there.
Marcus would issue a nonchalant gaze finding naught to be impressed with as his expression dipped at corners into an unsightly scowl.

There is no need for jest nor slander, the corpse inquisitor whose only compatriot has a gherkin for a head is well accomplished in the matter of self-humiliation. Some garner humor, others, such as myself, find pity... a cruel joke by virtue of her existence.

"I hope your booty cheeks are lopsided, so you gotta sit on the toilet side-saddle"
" You seem to speak from experience "
Lina Gealach (played anonymously)

Lina looks around hearing the elderly fellow who looks like a stick is squarely secured where the sun doth not shine, "Simmer down there gramps. Did your back lock up again today, or was it the knees grinding like salt and pepper this time?"
" It is inadvisable to slander your source of income, young dame "
Lina Gealach (played anonymously)

A dry laugh meets the air, "I’ve been called worse things by better men, but rest assured I wouldn't rob a grave for income."
Casey Marks (played anonymously)

"Is that really a snort when you laugh or something trying to get out of you?"

Casey didn't really want to insult the cute blonde, but she must have read something really funny to laugh like that. It was a library after all and he thought people were supposed to be quiet in them.

"How come you have resting 'I need to take a dump' face?"
"I'm not sure the guy with a permanent squint should be talking about someone else's facial expressions."
Yn Telümm Mátie (A Mushroom Eater) - A High Elven Insult Directed Towards Their Cousins, referring to the particularly unsavory and astringent varieties [atleast to high elves] of mushrooms and fungi found in the underdark and ashlands. Made to sound all the more condescending due to the fact that high elves in Tyranoth speak their language with french rather than anglo-germanic/celtic consonants.
"Is that an insult or a dictionary definition? Pitiful, either way, that you memorized something as useless as an obscure phrase that happens to offend only a single group of people. Try again next time, cur."
With a sigh Ida pulls out a folding step stool from under her desk to stand a little more even with Emelia "A tall, unsightly and unseemly thing aren't you? At least you seem better educated than most judging by your way of speaking. As long as you are polite and mind your manners with me...I think we can have a productive conversation."
"You look like that Russian chick from the worst Indiana Jones movie."
"And you're a third-rate Superhero with a fourth-rate suit!"
Plinx (played by TheAmazingBlueFox)

"Funny, coming from a third-rate clown. You do that to yourself on purpose? Or did you trip in the make-up aisle and smack every shelf on the way down?"
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"Quiet yourself, insect!"
“If that is the best you can do, then I have nothing to fear.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus