Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Your blood smells very musky, you need a better diet
Queen Obsidia (played by Drake_Lie)

"You are very pretty, but your diet needs work too"
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Hush, Danger Noodle"
"Must be hard, living in Daddy's shadow. But can you fight without hiding in a tin can?"
Diran Jiru (played by DiranJiru)

Leona Jin Kang wrote:
"Must be hard, living in Daddy's shadow. But can you fight without hiding in a tin can?"

You can land a shot, but you can’t land a date.
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"Generic anime protagonist № 66,233,004 says what?"
"Okay, off-brand Slender Man."
"Hmmmm.... Nah, he doesn't really strike me as an off-brand Slender Man. Not even close. Slender's more of a quiet, supernatural child-murderer. And that guy over there is just a batshit crazy serial killer!" Mixie strokes her chin with her upper-left hand. With a cheeky smirk, she turns back to the woman. "Y'know, a little birdie told me ya don't like horror movies. Which makes sense, given that terrible comparison ya just gave! Listen, there's a lotta killers ya could've compared him to, but you picked Slender Man? HAH! What a joke."

Mixie chuckles to herself, shrugging to herself once she was done. "Sorry, can't help it, doll. I loved watchin' horror movies in my human days, and I still do now! And, as a horror fanatic, I've gotta break it to ya: Your knowledge on horror is a lot like your family."

She grins from ear-to-ear- if that damned smile stretched any wider, her face would split itself in half.

"Borderline non-existent, am I right?"
Queen Obsidia (played by Drake_Lie)

"I can't see the profile to make a proper comment, but you seem way too edgy"
"Edgy? Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?"
Vivian (played by Drake_Lie)

"She really doesn't have any edge, she seems a bit more childish to me. But that pink has to put some holes in your pockets over time"
"Wow, look at you, no wonder you didn't make the final cut for Dungeons & Dragons!"
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"Is everyone named Richard an obnoxious pain in the <EXPLATIVE> with a bunch of stupid pop-culture references? The only difference is that the other Richard I know doesn't hide behind bravado. Can't say the same for you, Dicky-Boy"
"Hide behind bravado? That's rich coming from you."
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"I'm sure an annoying goody-two-shoes like you would know, wouldn't you?"
Vigilius Ducas (played by maxd234)

You are one wacky guy
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

Triangle head
Vitrian Messinius (played by randomentity777)

Mutant
Zex (played by Drake_Lie)

"Violent harbringer, stay away from my forest"
"When you order Blue Beetle from wish.com."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus