Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

"Din kaxiga skit." Five said in a very fluid Swedish accent. "I bet you know what that means." He smiled in a threatening way.

📃 Translation

'Din kaxiga skit' is Swedish for 'You Cocky Piece Of Shit'
Source: Google Translate because I don't know Swedish :')
Michelle clasped her hands behind her back and tilted her head, staring at the young boy and the mannequin in his hands. Now, as daughter of a grand Duke, she has came across a lot of things that have perplexed her—but none of them were as odd as this. He was more sickly than a wet, shivering dog in the rain!

“I believe you have parental issues if you were given the name of a number, and decided to keep it,” she quipped. “A home for lunatics would suit you best. Especially since you, a young boy, is clinging so desperately to a doll. I would insult you, but you are quite sad to look at, so I’ll leave it at that.”

She paused and cleared her throat. Oh yes, she still needed to be polite. “…have a good day.”
"Sorry lady, but Game of Thrones isn't popular anymore."
Lila (played by PK-Lucas)

"Y'know.." Lila put her finger on her chin as if she was thinking.
"You must have not done so well as a superhero as your dad did."

She smiled and put her hands behind her back, "I feel like I would heard more about you if had done better."
Michelle quirked up an eyebrow and her hands that were clasped behind her back tightened. The hem of her dress danced around her ankles as she walked around and twisted to where she would face the young woman. She was pretty, but this wasn't a game of compliments--at least that was what Michelle heard. Her gray eyes narrowed like daggers. Something to insult this random woman? She never liked insulting other women, but something about this young woman left something itching under her skin.

"I can't quite place it but you irk me," she sighed. "I believe it is your lack of aura. It feels as if I am standing in the room with no one and you're just a wisp. I see that you know how to fight and you have abilities... but that is not entirely impressive if there is nothing in your brain. Knowledge is much more important than throwing fists or magical powers, so I hope you learn how to use that brain of yours. Please. It's very difficult to look at you and not frown."
"There are kings and then there are kingmakers Dame Labbson, you may ascend to a throne by your deeds and by virtue of a subservient court, but to remain one is the true challenge it is therefore that we say one holds power, rather than one achieves it. Many an emperor failed to acknowledge this truism, failing to realize that in the end it all comes down to"

He extracted a dagger from its sheath and planted it into the desk.

"That. "

He issued a sly, entertained grin as he bore witness to her visage.

" It would therefore be to the benefit of an aspirant king to keep a few knights around, I'm sure you could find a way to secure their loyalty by means of something far more precious than gold or silver. "
Harrison eyes the grizzled warrior up and down with utmost scrutiny. "Don't you think you're getting a little old for this crap?"
FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"One could easily say the same of you. You're getting old, and it's beginning to show. Perhaps you should just stick to the library."
You look similar to that annoying woman Nu 13. Just stay out of my way.
Rhianna Brooks (played anonymously)

“Great, another miiItary brat.”
"You look... boring, just you dont look interesting-" he shrugged.. as if hes much better-
Rhianna Brooks (played anonymously)

“That dont mean much coming from someone who just sits around eating.”
And Who are you, Woman? A waste of Oxygen?
“Must be hard to…break the ice with you. You need to chill out” Scott says as he tried to hold back his snickering.
"Im half way at bashing your face in and suplexing you.."
FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"If that's what you call an insult, then I surely have nothing to fear. You are beneath me, by the way it looks."
Katz (played by FictionDragonborn)

I have nothing else to say... Maybe expect get a better style?
Nine (played anonymously)

"That's an insult? Please.." He rolled his eyes. "You look a lot like the bullies that pulled on my tails and kicked me around. I wouldn't doubt you'd do the same as they did to me."

"You are worthless if you are anything like them."
"That... just seemed like ranting of sob backstories. Then again... you are an Emo, lesser version of the original Tails. And, me as well."
She laughs.
It will be my utmost pleasure to orient you and your kin with the agony of a phosphex bomb, heretek.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus