Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Hasha Reshani (played anonymously)

"This is why I hate going into imperial space. You guys are the worst. Stuffed up, arrogant and far too willing to use extreme measures on first contact." Griped a clearly aggravated Hasha as she stared Aleksandr, trying to hold her stare even as she took a sip from her ever present flask. "You look like any other imperial desk jockey I've dealt with, chest full of likely unearned medals. I bet you got the same stick up the backside they always have too. You imperial guys...really are the worst."
"All that alcohol made you stinky.....that'syour new name: Stinky Lady"
You call yourself a warrior among warriors? You're nothing but a embarrassment.
"Says the dead beat who took his sons arm. Like, find your own power, don't take your son's."
Sunny Bramblestride (played by Reithesniper)

Sunny Smiles at Nayuta, he wasnt really great at insults. "Your overconfident and bad at naming" he said.. before apologizing profusely seconds later
"I'd get a better deal from drinking a bottle of Sunny-D compared to putting up with your overtly-cheerful nonsense."
(Laudomia, 2nd gen)

The fashionista lowered her green glasses down her nose, looked - no, stared - at Harrison for some long instants and then SCREAMED bloody murder!

"In the holy name of Versace, WHAT third class thrift store did that HORROR", she pointed a spindly finger at his coat, "ever come from?!! Just... I cannot... the color, the fabric, it's all wrong! You are all wrong! Look at how faded that shirt is, when did your grandfather even buy it?! I get vintage has its charme but there have been times when people didn't know how to dress properly! I can't, really I can't... and don't get me started on the rest!" Throwing a look at his age-lined face, she started fanning herself vigorously.

"Darling, your poor hair! On the sides, it's all.... discoloured... I can't even bear to look at it..." She was trying to be nice, oh yes she was! Not her fault if people walked around like absolute FASHION DISASTERS, was it? "And those wrinkles around your eyes! Oh, I can't stand it! I'm sure you had an... er... interesting face to begin with and now it's utterly marred! I can't watch people get old and decrepit..."

Wait, had she just mistaken him for Leonard?
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

"What a church bell!" He gasped out loud, "You should really just shut your sauce box, honestly." Alois spat, raising both of his blonde brows. "You make my maid Hannah seem not so obnoxious!" The blonde propped both thin, pale hands on his hips and gave a wide smirk, enjoying insulting the hell out of Laudomia. "And what in the devil is that bloody thing on your face you're wearing? They look like you squished a lime across your eyes and called it fashion!" He pointed at the green, futuristic glasses the fashionista wore. "I bet you have wrinkles too, just like that old guy over here! You just have so much makeup on, no one can tell!" Alois whipped around, taking one hand off his hip to hold into the air for an exaggerated motion to help prove his point. It seemed he was no better than Laudomia when it came to being loud, dramatic and judgement of others.

OOC Chatter
Victorian slang guide:
"Church bell" means a woman who talks a lot.
"Sauce box" is the victorian version of saying "pie hole" (referring to the mouth)
Great, Another useless rich brat.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus