Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Saria (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“That was the weakest insult I’ve heard, which is funny, coming from the one who looks like a dolphin.”
Lucifer (played by Kloomsy)

Lucifer raised an eyebrow at the insult the young woman gave the creature before her. He pressed a hand to forehead and pinched at it. People were truly getting more and more dull with how they insult people, it was almost insulting to someone like him, who often temps them to be better at being cruel.

“Do not comment on weak insults when the best you have is calling a shark a dolphin,” he deadpanned. His red eyes focused on her with boredom. “You say you’re as tough as nails but I doubt that, not whenever the only reason you’re so called ‘emotionless’ is because dear ol’ papa didn’t give you any love as a child. Calling yourself ‘tough as nails’ just because you lack the wit to actually have emotions and process them isn’t something I’d deem impressive. Everything about you is not only repulsive, but weak. The only thing tough about you is how hard your skull is.”
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Waaaaaahhh Waaaaaaahhh I'm pretty and I wanna be better than God. Waaaaaahhh" he said in a mocking high-pitched whiny voice along with rubbing hid balled up fists just beneath his eyes

He scoffed at Lucifer "gimme a break, loser. Since Michael chokeslammed you and your flunkies out of heaven, you've been taking it out on people? What a nerd....." the navy SEAL walked away giving a cold, mocking laugh.

"Oh, and for the Morning Star, you aren't too bright. Plus you don't look all that great" he shrugged and walked off giving a bird flip as he did.
"If you're suppose to be as good looking as a Ferrari then it must have already been through the crusher. Besides...red is a tacky color." snarked Ida as she looked Adam over before waving dismissively. Ida huffed as she took a seat in her chair "What a terrible attitude too. I doubt you have many friends. Most people don't like arrogant bullies. "
Xander Vornn (played by Tyranoth)

You seem like an adepta sororitas reject that just couldn't take no for an answer.
"Wow, could you, like, not try to sound like a nerd for every second of the day?"
Xander Vornn (played by Tyranoth)

You dont have to listen to me if you step within reach of my maul daemon, because you'll be halfway to slaaneshs realm courtesy of the emperor
Toge Amane (played anonymously)

Toge scribbles on a whiteboard, and turns it to show the word "Childish "

Before pulling down his mask and muttered the words "Blast Away" it launches Xander but in turn harms his throat
Lo'Ak (played by rockblock1000)

"You look like you will die if you even say the word 'damn'. My mother would chew through you for being so weak."
Toge Amane (played anonymously)

Toge sighs, and bonks Lo'Ak with a squeaky hammer

"Damn isnt a verb, stupid " The whiteboard said
Sir Thorn (played by Kloomsy)

Sir Thorn tilted his head and looked down. What was a child doing here?

Thorn didn’t want to be here, he especially didn’t want to waste his time insulting a kid—but he was told that he needed to fit in so authorities wouldn’t start to suspect him. He didn’t understand how some silly insult game would help with that. There were many ways to fit in that didn’t involve doing this.

“Go back to your video games and rot your brain out,” he sighed, a small smile on his face as he tried to hold basic politeness. “I’m tired and seeing a child try to hurt someone’s feelings by calling them ‘stupid’ only makes me more exhausted. Instead of trying to think of words, find some better use of your time and don’t waste mine.”
Ciel (played anonymously)

"I'll have you know that not all children reply with insults like 'stupid' and 'dumb'." Ciel had a small smirk on his face.

"Perhaps you've already rotten your brain, and you wish this person here would do the same so you don't feel so alone being so, ahem, stupid, if we're playing that 'stupid' insult game." Ciel crossed his arms. "Speaking of games, some of are value to the mind. Chess happens to be a favorite of mine, strategy, thinking, it's all a part of it, a game."

"Now then, I have quite a lot of work to do, so I'd best be taking my leave shortly." Ciel looked down at his own hand, holding his cane. "Quite a thorn in the side, also. You are." He added.
Torca (played by randomentity777)

"Scrooge called, he wants his hat back."
"I'm surprised you even know the story of A Christmas Carol." Isa stated with her casual smile. "You don't strike me as the type who even knows how to think, let alone read."
Without delay, she pulls out two books. One is called Critical Thinking for Dummies while the other is called How to Read: The Basics of Basics. "But for three easy payments of ten gold, you don't have to be a stupid idiot anymore! Whaddya say? Interested?"
"Oh, so now you're selling books you should read?"
izumi (played by mha_fan123)

"at least she is actually trying to sell stuff and be useful"
Penance (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“And what, pray tell, do you know about being useful?”
Alan Wake (played by Atheist)

"Hey, that's a good one," Alan said approvingly. "Don't know how I could really top that, but here goes; maybe you ought to give trying to put in a little effort a chance. It goes a long way if you do things yourself -- in particular, a little writing wouldn't hurt you. You're far too vague. If you were a character in one of my books, I'd probably only intended for you to be a forgotten one-liner."
Jonas (played by Kloomsy)

Jonas raised an eyebrow. Another author just like him? He wrote thriller, just like he did. His nose curled up slightly and he pursed his lips, a thin white line of disapproval. Now, he was never the type to voice his opinions, even if whispers in his head sometimes told him to. However, he couldn’t help the small quip that left his mouth.

“Your creativity is tasteless, as if a raccoon went through a dumpster and grabbed a handful of nonsense,” he murmured. “You’re predictable and boring, which shows in your novels, if that is what you call them.”

…Oh.

Maybe he went a little bit too far. Jonas stiffened up like a board and hunkered his shoulders down, eyes narrowing. He should just go back home. Why did his editor force him outside again?
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

The navy SEAL would burst out with cold, mocking laughter before shaking his head.

"You're the last person who needs to talk about anyone being predictable. You're what happens when Dean Koontz and the author of the Twilight books get drunk and have a baby with ***** ******* ********, you nonsensical, pretentious doof. You'd need 3 promotions and a Congressional appointment to get to be a hack. I've read edgelord creepypastas that were better and more engaging that that literary Lunesta you call yourself writing. Alan Wake could write a nursery rhyme better than any of that schlock you've crapped out"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Insult the CHARACTER above you!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus