Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » ❄️ Winter Art Trade ❄️

We've got a couple days before the deadline, can't wait any longer!

With that being said... Hello, Animewithin! Here is your lovely Lysander!

EXqLpHt.png

Merry Christmas to all!!
Galaxy-Star wrote:
Character Name: Kukiko Vellucci
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/kuki
Species: Human
Gender expression: Woman
Personality: headstrong, caring, stubborn, a bit loud
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) either
Brief physical description of the character: She is a busty woman with a little chub but she is fair skin with a sort of slanted eyes, She had long semi-curly black raven hair. She has emerald green eyes, and her sturdy curve built allows her to be more forceful and allows her to takes hits.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) City scape
Anything else we need to know:
She dresses in clothes that allows her to move freely
If you've listed more than one character, is it okay for your
characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no)
yes

Character Name: Nascha
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1456315
Species: Forest Spirit
Personality: Trickster, caring, fair, a bit of a recluse, blunt, cautious
Brief physical description of the character:
Nascha is pale with long black hair usually in braids. She has earthy green colored eyes. She has antlers and usually wears a wreath made out of plants that are abundant during the season. She prefers winter tome or colder climates as she can wear her big white fur scarf.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Forests, plains, maybe somewhere magical
I don't mind if she's wearing just simple clothes, or modern clothes
yes

Character Name: Juniper
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1456773
Species: Elf
Personality: Kind of serious, level-headed, open-minded, caring to those she deems deserving, adaptable. calm
Juniper has long red hair and changes shades depending on the lighting, it can range from dark red to a vibrant red. Her eyes are violet with dark makeup around them and her complexion is a light tan, she wears a black lip stain. She's 5'3", shorter than the average elf but that is part of what makes her unique. She wears a simple black dress with a sheer gold covering/shawl, has gold and black hair adornments and gold hoop earrings.

Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Somewhere scholarly, or maybe by a campfire
I am fine with her being in a fantasy style or modern style
Yes

Merry Christmas! I hope you like it!

[img]https://imgur.com/PPwRJ0j[/img]
Galaxy-Star wrote:
Character Name: Kukiko Vellucci
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/kuki
Species: Human
Personality: headstrong, caring, stubborn, a bit loud
Brief physical description of the character: She is a busty woman with a little chub but she is fair skin with a sort of slanted eyes, She had long semi-curly black raven hair. She has emerald green eyes, and her sturdy curve built allows her to be more forceful and allows her to takes hits.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) City scape
She dresses in clothes that allows her to move freely
yes

Character Name: Nascha
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1456315
Species: Forest Spirit
Personality: Trickster, caring, fair, a bit of a recluse, blunt, cautious
Nascha is pale with long black hair usually in braids. She has earthy green colored eyes. She has antlers and usually wears a wreath made out of plants that are abundant during the season. She prefers winter tome or colder climates as she can wear her big white fur scarf.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Forests, plains, maybe somewhere magical
I don't mind if she's wearing just simple clothes, or modern clothes
yes

Character Name: Juniper
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1456773
Species: Elf
Personality: Kind of serious, level-headed, open-minded, caring to those she deems deserving, adaptable. calm
Juniper has long red hair and changes shades depending on the lighting, it can range from dark red to a vibrant red. Her eyes are violet with dark makeup around them and her complexion is a light tan, she wears a black lip stain. She's 5'3", shorter than the average elf but that is part of what makes her unique. She wears a simple black dress with a sheer gold covering/shawl, has gold and black hair adornments and gold hoop earrings.

Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Somewhere scholarly, or maybe by a campfire
I am fine with her being in a fantasy style or modern style
Yes

Merry Christmas! I hope you like it!

I hope this works

hopilly this is better
Hey, thank you for the art! It's pretty blurry so I can't see all the nice work you did on it. Do you think you could use a scanner, or get a clearer pic?
Heimdall wrote:
Art trade!? I am 📣SUMMONED📣!

Character Name: Sivwikkas
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/c/sivwikkas
Species: isswas (bipedal four-armed alien)
Gender expression: androgynous
Personality: Nervous and naive to a fault. They constantly worry about how they are perceived by their peers and superiors, and desperately want to prove themself as competent. Very intelligent, but perhaps not very wise.
I prefer to receive: Anything!
Brief physical description of the character: A diminutive vaguely-amphibian alien with four arms and a worried smile. Triple-bulbed antennae as well as color changing spots always make it particularly obvious how they're feeling.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Academia, space stations, anything sci-fi or hackery.
Anything else we need to know: Feel free to reinterpret their outfits! The black caps on their toes are like little shoes. I haven't fully decided all the details of their color changing ability, so you can interpret that if you'd like.

Heimdall! I am H E R E~

ORT8KNz.png

I had lots of fun drawing this cutie, I'm in love! Sivwikkas is an amazing character, both in writing and in design!
Galaxy-Star wrote:
Hello I am your art gifter! Receive your gift!
Untitled267_20211204160906.png

Thank you so much, this is beautiful!! The shading, the colors, the lines, his EXPRESSION!! I'm floored, thank you so much!! You're such an excellent artist!! ; ;
Thank you so much!! You're so sweet! m so glad you love it! He was so much fun to draw and I hope you have a wonderful holiday!
For Kamui

Nothing says winter fun like reading forbidden magic

dym9dTE.png
These are all looking so awesome!

Just as a heads up, I finished my piece and delivered it to it's recipient in pms! Sadly it's very inappropriate for public forums, so I can't post it for all to see! XD
Ilmarinen Moderator

cocobeef wrote:
Heimdall! I am H E R E~

ORT8KNz.png

I had lots of fun drawing this cutie, I'm in love! Sivwikkas is an amazing character, both in writing and in design!

Oh my gawwww! I absolutely love love love how you drew them, thank you so much! What an awesome piece! :D
GingerHades wrote:
Awwwww yeah! Let's do this!
So, I've got a few options here, and there's a fullbody image on each of their profiles should you need a better reference than the one I'm about to give. Pick your poison:

The Eldritch Maniac

Character Name: Mixie Tonitrua
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1456199
Species: Demon
Gender expression: Female
Personality: Hangry and deranged. Somewhat charismatic, always wearing a Cheshire Cat grin, but that belies the fact that she eats people solely for her own amusement.
I prefer to receive: Either!
Brief physical description of the character: Short, flat-chested, thin. Has unkempt yellow hair and long pointed ears. Has red eyes on black sclera. Has black horns and a black demon tail. She has four long arms and long digitigrade legs. Wears a yellow and white varsity jacket and long black pants that cover most of her legs, leaving her clawed toes uncovered.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Anywhere that isn't crowded with people. Mixie prefers to stay hidden where she won't get caught by witnesses!
Anything else we need to know: Totally optional, but if you're in the mood to draw some eldritch body horror or blood, then feel free to do so!

The Arrogant Mossman

Character Name: Ollie
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1459703
Gender expression: Male
Personality: Two-faced. On the outside, he makes him out to be a childish yet friendly guy, but in reality he's arrogant, harsh, and cruel; he likely wants everyone dead.
Brief physical description of the character: Tall and lanky. Visibly malnourished. Green skin, with his shoulders and goat-like legs covered in dark green moss. Has oleander leaves for hair and branches for horns (the left branch is broken). Has wooden hooves, a medium-length demon tail, and reddish-pink eyes. Over his heart is a large oleander flower, the same colour as his eyes.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Somewhere with lots of plants!
Anything else we need to know: Nope!

The Agitated Alien

Character Name: Kairo
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1458224/401211
Species: Umbralexian (a made-up alien race, consisting of naga-like beings)
Personality: Always irritable. Antisocial. Bottles up his other emotions and they come out as anger. This negative mindset stems from the fact that he's got a talking parasite living rent-free in his body (and said parasite refuses to mind his own business).
Brief physical description of the character: Resembles a naga, with grayish-green fur on his head, chest, and the tip of his tail. Hair is sideswept to the left of his face and hides two of his four neon pink eyes. His skin is grayish-blue, and down his back, neck and arms are neon pink stripes that are bioluminescent. Has a stocky torso, bulky arms and three fingers on each hand. Has two VERY triangular ears, a sheep-like nose and two fang-shaped extrusions on his upper lips.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Space-themed!

characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no):
For Mixie and Ollie, yes you may! Please do not draw Kairo with the other characters. Thank you! :D

So glad I got to your draw your characters! Merry Chrismas GingerHades!

fdbz9Gb.jpg

Ox6ovHl.jpg
Ilmarinen Moderator

CloudDragon wrote:
First time participating, I'm excited!

Character Name: Katane
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: Katane's RPR profile
Species: Drakin(homebrew dragon race)
Gender expression: Feminine
Personality: Excitable, smart(but tries to hard to look it), affectionate, and really into her alchemy
I prefer to receive: Either
Brief physical description of the character: Round face with gold eyes and vertical slit pupils; very fair skin with patches of rose-gold scales; light pink, curly hair; short and fit with a pear-shaped body; a big tapering tail and large ears with short, rose-gold fur; two pairs of horns with the larger set curling around like a rams and the smaller ones on shooting up and back mostly straight, but sometimes she magically hides her horns entirely. She wears skirts or all kinds, usually had on a belt or tail bag with pouches and vials, and is usually dressed warmly. If her horns are hidden she likes to wear hats similar to berets or newsboy caps. She likes at least some non-muted colors in her outfits
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background): Potions bottles, cauldron, her cart/shop, any post-medieval/medieval fantasy-looking background.
Anything else we need to know: She has a dragon form that she can fully or partially shift into as well, if my trade partner would like to draw that instead. The reference is not up as of my entry, but I'll try to have it up by the entry cutoff.

Woo-hoo, I got to draw the adorable Katane for CloudDragon! :D I hope I got her down right. Always love the chance to draw a cool potion!

IMG_1107.png
LunarValravn wrote:
GingerHades wrote:
Awwwww yeah! Let's do this!
So, I've got a few options here, and there's a fullbody image on each of their profiles should you need a better reference than the one I'm about to give. Pick your poison:

The Eldritch Maniac

Character Name: Mixie Tonitrua
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1456199
Gender expression: Female
Personality: Hangry and deranged. Somewhat charismatic, always wearing a Cheshire Cat grin, but that belies the fact that she eats people solely for her own amusement.
Brief physical description of the character: Short, flat-chested, thin. Has unkempt yellow hair and long pointed ears. Has red eyes on black sclera. Has black horns and a black demon tail. She has four long arms and long digitigrade legs. Wears a yellow and white varsity jacket and long black pants that cover most of her legs, leaving her clawed toes uncovered.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Anywhere that isn't crowded with people. Mixie prefers to stay hidden where she won't get caught by witnesses!
Anything else we need to know: Totally optional, but if you're in the mood to draw some eldritch body horror or blood, then feel free to do so!

The Arrogant Mossman

Character Name: Ollie
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1459703
Personality: Two-faced. On the outside, he makes him out to be a childish yet friendly guy, but in reality he's arrogant, harsh, and cruel; he likely wants everyone dead.
Brief physical description of the character: Tall and lanky. Visibly malnourished. Green skin, with his shoulders and goat-like legs covered in dark green moss. Has oleander leaves for hair and branches for horns (the left branch is broken). Has wooden hooves, a medium-length demon tail, and reddish-pink eyes. Over his heart is a large oleander flower, the same colour as his eyes.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Somewhere with lots of plants!

The Agitated Alien

Character Name: Kairo
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials: https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1458224/401211
Species: Umbralexian (a made-up alien race, consisting of naga-like beings)
Personality: Always irritable. Antisocial. Bottles up his other emotions and they come out as anger. This negative mindset stems from the fact that he's got a talking parasite living rent-free in his body (and said parasite refuses to mind his own business).
Brief physical description of the character: Resembles a naga, with grayish-green fur on his head, chest, and the tip of his tail. Hair is sideswept to the left of his face and hides two of his four neon pink eyes. His skin is grayish-blue, and down his back, neck and arms are neon pink stripes that are bioluminescent. Has a stocky torso, bulky arms and three fingers on each hand. Has two VERY triangular ears, a sheep-like nose and two fang-shaped extrusions on his upper lips.
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background) Space-themed!

characters to be drawn together if the artist wants (yes or no):
For Mixie and Ollie, yes you may! Please do not draw Kairo with the other characters. Thank you! :D

fdbz9Gb.jpg

Ox6ovHl.jpg

AAAAAAAHH NO FREAKIN' WAY!! First I draw art for you during the summer art trade, and now you drew me not one, but TWO incredible pieces for the winter art trade?! I'm so ecstatic right now you have no idea hhhhh-
Your artstyle is PHENOMINAL! Looks straight out of an anime! You captured their personalities so well too, Ollie's especially! I'm so happy, thank you so much, Lunar!!
GingerHades wrote:
LunarValravn wrote:

fdbz9Gb.jpg

Ox6ovHl.jpg

AAAAAAAHH NO FREAKIN' WAY!! First I draw art for you during the summer art trade, and now you drew me not one, but TWO incredible pieces for the winter art trade?! I'm so ecstatic right now you have no idea hhhhh-
Your artstyle is PHENOMINAL! Looks straight out of an anime! You captured their personalities so well too, Ollie's especially! I'm so happy, thank you so much, Lunar!!

You're very welcome! 😁 Due to the irony of this, Thanks Kim!
HA it is about 1 am my time which means its the 20th

darn you pst making me wait longer than everyone else

Anyhoo! I got SilentSybil

Kaida was the only one on the list so naturally i chose her! i saw she liked honey tea and decided to do a lil spin on that!

thar be dragons!
rprwintertrade2021.png
KingDragon wrote:
Character Name:Leroy Valentine
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:www.rprepository.com/c/MetalskinTitan, google-search Brickhouse Mech Arena(This is where I got the idea from this guy's depth charge skin)
Species:Mech
Gender expression:As masculine as one can make a robot.
Personality: He is a kind, but course creature with a pretty imposing, blunt persona all around.
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Full body
Brief physical description of the character:He is extremely large and built like a freight train, and has a lot of sharp angles and edges like tank armor, and is a burnished bronze color. He has really thick legs, no head with eyes on his torso on a large wedge-shaped protrusion
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background)An arena-type background; spaced walls, control point beacons, and a generally gray color scheme. Not looking for a lot of detail in the background, if at all, I would appreciate that time spent on Valentine himself.

Mechs are hard, but I think this worked out pretty well. I hope you enjoy it!

Leroy Valentine
NfwPIkL.png

Edit: oops, sent the wrong version at first... fixed now
Heimdall wrote:
Woo-hoo, I got to draw the adorable Katane for CloudDragon! :D I hope I got her down right. Always love the chance to draw a cool potion!

IMG_1107.png

Whoooa, this is incredible! Thank you so much! Your rendering is so good, and she looks so fluffy! ^^

Everybody is doing such great work. Thank you everyone.
Kamui wrote:
HA it is about 1 am my time which means its the 20th

darn you pst making me wait longer than everyone else

Anyhoo! I got SilentSybil

Kaida was the only one on the list so naturally i chose her! i saw she liked honey tea and decided to do a lil spin on that!

thar be dragons!
rprwintertrade2021.png

Thank you sooooo much! Thought about drawing her in a teacup myself, but I love this take on it! It's like a honeybee dragon.
CloudDragon wrote:
KingDragon wrote:
Character Name:Leroy Valentine
Link to Character's RPR profile or other reference materials:www.rprepository.com/c/MetalskinTitan, google-search Brickhouse Mech Arena(This is where I got the idea from this guy's depth charge skin)
Species:Mech
Gender expression:As masculine as one can make a robot.
Personality: He is a kind, but course creature with a pretty imposing, blunt persona all around.
I prefer to receive: (full body art/bust/either) Full body
Brief physical description of the character:He is extremely large and built like a freight train, and has a lot of sharp angles and edges like tank armor, and is a burnished bronze color. He has really thick legs, no head with eyes on his torso on a large wedge-shaped protrusion
Suggested environments (if the artist feels like adding a background)An arena-type background; spaced walls, control point beacons, and a generally gray color scheme. Not looking for a lot of detail in the background, if at all, I would appreciate that time spent on Valentine himself.

Mechs are hard, but I think this worked out pretty well. I hope you enjoy it!

Leroy Valentine
NfwPIkL.png

Edit: oops, sent the wrong version at first... fixed now

Holy... This is truly amazing!
and honestly better than the look I had for him...
Thank you so much CloudDragon! This is really cool! I also like how industrial you made the carbines look, as well as the belt feed for them. Super cool!
[img]IMG_20211223_200212203~2.jpg[/img]

Here ya go, @LeighofLight! Suboptimal, but adequate in my opinion.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » ❄️ Winter Art Trade ❄️

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus