Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Abused ( 1X1 with EonRising)

Emily (played by KitsuneGirl) Topic Starter

"I have been learning how to draw since I was little so I know how to draw differnt styles but most of the time I like to go back to realistic." Emily said as she flipped the page to a blank one and started to sketch again while finishing the first slice of pizza. She was actually drawing Andrew for she loved to draw self portraits of people on occasions and she got bored again. She then started to nibble on the second slice of Pizza. "Don't move so much your making it hard on me to draw you."
He blushed a little bit, "You're... Drawing me?" he went still and moved only a little bit.

"Yeah I like drawing people and I never drew a furry before so I thought I draw you since your being nice to me." Emily said as she sketched away while glancing at Andrew a couple times to make sure she was getting certain areas correctly. when lunch was close to over Emily finished the sketch and showed it to him. "What do you think?" She asked as she showed him the drawing of his head and upper body and it was one of her best she has done.
He blushed even more when he saw the finished product and smiled, "That's awesome!" he exclaimed, "You are a really good artist!"

Emily blushes a little. "Thanks like I said I have been drawing since I was little and took classes when I was little too." She said as she closed the notebook and put her stuff away. "Drawing always puts me in a world that I can escape to when I am lonely, sad,scared, and anything else you can think off." she said as the bell rang. "Well time for history class see ya Andrew." she said as she got up, threw her trash away and walked to her next class which she rather ditch.
"By Emily!" he waved and threw his stuff out as they walked, "I'll see you after school?" he asked with a smile.

Emily looked at him when he asked if she was would see him after school. "Maybe if the social worker is late picking me up." She said with a small smile which was the diet time she did that in a long time and then made her way to history class.
The school day was long and when it finally ended Emily was sittin in the school steps waiting for the social worker to pick her up. As she waited she was drawing again just to pass the time. But as she waited some jocks took what she was drawing. "Hey I was drawing in that give it back." Emily said as the jocks laughed tossing to one another keepin it away from her. "If you want it rag doll you have to catch it." they said laughing as thy kept it up making Emily go after it causing her to stumble a lot. "Come on this isn't funny please give it back." she begged just wanting it back but the jocks were not listening.
"Put the book down, ass wipe!" came a familiar voice: Andrew's. He wondered how they already knew this nickname and why they were even bothering her. The thought process of the common bully never ceased to baffle him.
Andrew caught it as they were throwing it around to each other and hand it back to Emily then stood protectively in front of her.

The jocks looked at Andrew as he gave the book back to Emily and she hide behind him. "Hey come on why are you protecting the rag doll there." said the quarterback of the foodball team as the other jocks agreed. "Yeah she does not look like she belongs no one can look that bad which means her life must sucks." one of the team mates said and Emily trembled as she pierced her skin with her nails causing blood to be drawn. It was a weird thing she did when she got scared or very nervous.
"Yeah that girl does not fit into this school I m surprised they let her in this school." Siad a furry jock forgeting that most schools were either strictly for humans or furries. Emily then gripped the back on Andrew's shirt tight not knowing what else to do.
"Exactly! She's had a terrible life! That doesn't mean that she doesn't belong here, dips**t! It means that her life is already bad enough and you should leave her the **** alone!!!" he growled, "She didn't do anything to you, she's already hurt. So just leave her alone," his voice was surprisingly menacing, "There are plent of other kids here that have s****y lives, so why aren't you bothering them? What's so special about Emily that you've got pick on her when she hasn't done anything? Or are you all just too stupid to comprehend that she's already hurt!?"
He had stalled just long enough for a teacher to notice something happening.
"What's going on here?" the man asked.
"These guys think that they're supposed to pick on her because she's hurt and her life sucks," Andrew explained and put an arm around Emily's shoulder.
"All of you, principal's office. Now!" the teacher ordered the jocks away.

Emily got a little scared with how he was acting all of a sudden but she knew he was only trying to stick up for herself since she did not have the confidence or courage to do it herself. She gripped the back of his shirt more just to make her felt comfortable and a little bit safe.
The jocks were stunned about Andrew's attitude towards them just to protect this weird girl that looked like she belonged under a bridge with a bunch of old, dirty, ugly bums. After the teacher took the jocks to the principles Emily was shaking a lot. "Th-thank you Andrew for sticking up for me and for getting my notebook back...I really appreciate it." She said to him blushing while he had his arm around her. She was not used to having people be this kind to her. She then saw a car pull up and a man dressed in a suit got out and walked up to them and Emily figured it was the social worker picking her up.
"Sure," he smiled softly at Emily and didn't take his arm from her shoulder. He pretty quickly went from defensive to gentle and kind with her. "Are you okay?"

Emily nodded at him. "Yeah I am fine thanks to you." She said to him as the Social worker walked up to them. "Hi you must be Emily I will be your social worker I am here to pick you up." He said and Emily sighed for now she did not want to leave without Andrew he pretty much made her feel a lot more confident and safe with him around. "Alright I will meet you in the car." She told him and the social worker nodded wanting to do what made her conformable and walked back to the car to wait for her. Once he was gone she looked at Andrew. "Well I guess I have to go now....Thank you again Andrew for helping me out I don't know what I do without you here I guess." She said as she grabbed her stuff and placed it over her shoulder.
He gave her a quick hug and smiled, "I'll see you tomorrow, okay? Now you'd better go. Tell me how things go, alright?" he asked her then gently pushed her towards the social worker's car.

Emily blushed when he hugged her her real fast. "Yeah thanks again Andrew." SHe siad as she walked to the social worker and got in the car with the social worker. And as he drove off Emily looked out the window at Andrew and waved at him.
Emily was placed in a foster home until she could get back on her feet and become independent at the age of 18 or until she gradutated high school. The new foster family was great and nice to Emily but she still felt uncomfotable because the other kids were a lot younger then her so it made her feel weird. Her new family baught her clothes, a new school bag, and sketch book. As much as she liked the new stuff she kind felt bad that they bought her all that new stuff. But she knew that she had to get used to it a little bit for the time being.
The next day at school Emily was wearing the new clothes she got and swung the new bag on her shoulder after her foster mom gave her a bagged lunch along with brakfast hoping she would eat it. Emily thanked them and walked out the door not nowing she lived about 5 houses away from Andrew.
The wolf boy walked out of his home the next day, unaware that Emily was so close. He stepped out at the same time as she did, but he didn't notice her because he just turned the direction of the school, which was opposite of her home.
He hummed softly to himself as he walked and there was a big, blue binder under his arm labeled "Art." he intended to show Emily some of his things today.

Emily made it to the school with a short cut she learned from exploring the area but never used it on the first day because it was to far from the house she lived in with her abused father. It helped her get to the school faster and she was walking past a lot of students that stared at wondering how she was the same person because she looked different. Though the only difference with her was just the new clothes she was in her personality was still in tact and just walked passed all of they not trying to be nice to her all because she no longer looked like a rag doll.
She finally made it to her locker and opened it up to switch some stuff out for the day. "Man the only reason those other people are nice to me is because I look different who knew all it took was a change of clothes to change their minds about me......how pathetic." She said to herself as she closed her locker and zipped her bag up.
Andrew's locker happened to be relatively close to Emily's and he walked by her on his way to his first period.
"Hey!" he greeted her with a smile, "How is everything?" he asked her and gave her a hug again.

Emily blushed when Andrew hugged her all of a sudden. "Um I am doing fine I live with my foster parents now and they seem nice even bought me some new stuff to get my by for a while." She said to him and noticed the binder. "Um what is with the binder and why are you carrying it?" She asked as she put her back over her shoulder as a few guys whistled at her and she hide behind Andrew. "They have been doing that all day and I hate it all because I have nicer clothes on today." She said for it made her really uncomfortable now.
"Well, you do look a lot nicer. Just wait until all those stitches and wrappings are off," he said with a light blush, "And this binder has a lot of my drawings in it. I actually being it almost everywhere, though I only ever draw during class," he chuckled.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Abused ( 1X1 with EonRising)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus