Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Abused ( 1X1 with EonRising)

Emily (played by KitsuneGirl) Topic Starter

"But I don't like all this attention I am not used to it at all and yeah once all this junk is off they wil see the scars and injuries I suffer but not care about." Emily said and stayed behind Andrew not wanting to come out from her hidding sport for she was too self concious about herself still. "So what kind of drawing are in that binder of yours anyways?" She asked knowing they had lots of time before class since they got to school early. "I would love to see some of them that is if its ok with you."
"I've got everything. Cute puppies to gladiators to robots," he shrugged and handed her the binder. "Mythological creatures, furries... No humans though. I can't draw human heads for some reason."

Emily toook the binder and loooked through it. "Wow these are really good I think even better then me." She said and then found a blank papaer and pulled out her pencil and did a quick tutorial on how to do human heads for him to use at least as a guide for Andrew. "Here is an easy guid to practice with and use as a guideline I know it was what helped me with it." She told him as she gave it back to him and heard the bell ring. "WEll I better get to art class, um guess I will see you at lunch laters." She siad as she walked to her art class fast just wanting to avoid people.
"You're kidding, right? Your drawings are like photographs. Mine are cartoony no matter how you look at it," he rolled his eyes, knowing she was being modest. He was only half decent as an artist.
"Alright, I'll see you then," he waved and walked to his next class.

The wolf eagerly waited for lunch to arrive and he was sitting at a table with only a couple other people and there was a spot next to him saved for Emily, with no one else on that side, simply do she would be more comfortable.

Emily laughed a little at Andrew thinking he was being over dramatic a little about that and waved bye to him as she entered her art class. During the class time she started to sketch out a an angel with a broken wing taht feel down a dark put but a hand of a wolf furry caught the angel buy the hand trying to help pull her up.It was kind a like how Andrew was with her when they first meet. Emily worked on it all through class and was able to color it in before the bell rang.

When lunch came Emily walked into the caffetria and saw Andrew then walked over to him and sat on the side that had no other students. "Hey Andrew how was your classes?" She asked as she pulled out the food her foster mom made her her but Emily had a very small appetite and just started to nibble on the sandwhich she had as she pulled out her sketch book with the drawing she had done in art class.
He smiled, happy that she hadn't just avoided him because there were other people with him.
"My classes went well," he smiled, "Boring, but well. We're still going over the syllabus and stuff," he shrugged a bit indifferently, "How about yours?" he asked and peered at the drawing. "That's really cool," he said approvingly. He didn't know it was a wolf furry hand. There wasn't really anything do distinguish one kind of hand from another.

"Class has been ok boring but ok I prefer my art class over my other class." She said as she kept nibbling at her sandwhich and she loked at her drawing. "Oh thanks its only one park thought I need to draw the second part and hopefuly will be able to pain it on a big convas that is going to be our final project at the end of the school year." She said as she flipped to a blank page and started to do a rough sketch as she nibbled at her food. "Is it normal to not want to eat that much ater not really eating at all?" She all of a sudden asked for she was glad to ahve food now but she didnt have that much of an appetite.
"I dunno... I guess it's possible. I mean, your stomach might have shrunk to compensate for the lack of food," he suggested, "What other art projects are you doing this year?" he asked.

"I guess that means it is going to take time for me to eat normally again isn't it." Emily said as she ran her fingers through her red hair that was still a little untamed as she did her rough sketch. "We are doing random projects like portraits, themes, and other random stuff like abstract art." She explained to him as she got the shape of the wolf furry coming together but you still could not tell that it was suppose to be like Andrew but still a little different. "A part of me does not really want to go home after school and just go someone where draw." She said as she finally was able to finish her sandwhich.
"Well, if you're going to do that, you should tell whoever is taking care of you now," he said then thought for a moment, "Speaking of which, who is taking care of you? And is everything okay there?"

"How can I tel them I don't have a phone and I haven't memorized their house number yet either." Emily said with a small sigh and looked at him when he asked who she was staying with. "Um I think they are the Collins family and I am not the only foster kid there." Emily siad as she sketched more in her book wanting to get most of it done so she could color it later. "There are 3 younger foster kid and one of them is about to be adopted out." She said as she looked at the time and saw it was close for the bell to ring. "And everything is fine they are a nice family, bought me new clothes and supplies that I need."
"Emily, I'm like five houses up from them!" he said with a bit of excitement on his voice, "We need to hang out some time!!" he suggested with a grin, his tail wagging. He finished off his lunch and tree out his garbage before stretching and smiling warmly at Emily, "Wanna walk home together?"

Emily jumped a little when he said that for she did not know that. "Oh really only five houses?" She asked a little shocked by that and noticed his tail wagging for she never saw him do that which muct mean he must be happy. "I guess we can walk home together." She said as she twirled her hair around her finger and the bell soon rang. "Well time for class again....I will meet you in front of the school." She said as she got up threw her trash away and started to make her way to her next class and try to endure the rest of the school day.
Andrew was waiting out front for Emily when school was over and there was a rather beautiful snow leopard girl next to him. She had bright green eyes and blonde hair that was kinda short. Andrew gave her a light kiss on the cheek then hugged her before she got on the bus. He waved goodbye to the feline then spotted Emily, "Hey! He greeted, "How are you? And are you ready to go?"

Emily was walking down the steps of the school when she saw Andrew and smiled a little but it faded when she saw him kiss the snow leopard on the cheek and then hugged her. For some odd reason it made her heart ach and she did not know why. She finally made it to the bottom of the steps when Andrew spotted her and asked her if she was ready to go and her whole demenor was down and depressing again. "Yeah I guess so." She said not looking at him and having her hair cover her face again so no one could see it.
He frowned a little bit and tenderly brushed the hair from her face, "What's wrong?" he asked and started walking towards their homes, "Did something happen? Did someone pick on you again?" he asked with deep concern.

Emily walked with him after he moved the hair out of her face. "Nothing happen no one picked on me or anything." She said not wanting to say she saw him with the pretty snow Lepeard that she knows she could not hold a candle up to. "I just want to go home that's all." She said as she kept walking to th Collins house not really sayng much after that. She had no clue why she was jellies of that snow Lepeard girl since Andrew was only being a good friend to her but then again maybe Emily just wished she was just as beautiful as the snow Lepeard but she knew it was impossible.
He continued to glance at her and tried to make conversation omduring the ten minute walk but gave up about half way through when she refused to speak on it anymore.
"Are you sure you don't wanna talk about whatever it is? You can ask or tell me anything..." he said after stopping in front of his home and he grabbed her arm so she couldn't just walk away from him.

Emily was pretty out of it on the rest of the walk but when she was about to say bye and head to her place she let out a yelp when he grabbed her arm for she almost fell back. She just let out a sigh. "It's nothing Andrew I guess I am just not in a talkative mood or something." She said not really wanting to talk about seeing him with the snow lepead girl. She hated feeling like crap but she figured she was always meant to feel like crap for the rest of her life.
"Please?" he asked her in earnest, "I care about you... I wanna know," he gently pulled her back, "I can see that you're upset about something... Please tell me?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Abused ( 1X1 with EonRising)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus