Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

" come on, let's go meet some more people!" he said, being a little more excited then. he went over to the front of the door, hoping his friend would follow him
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

Sentinel laughed loudly, his head back. he says to the retreating form of Elliot, "Oh, my friend, my friend, my friend. Elegance is subjective, and we are both biased. Why not ask around?"
Wander (played anonymously)

Wander walks over to the fruit punch, having noticed someone else over there, Let's hope it wasn't spiked
Ollie (played anonymously)

Ollie seemed to think that meeting more people was a great idea. Possibly one of the best ideas ever. He trots along after pan, wagging his fluffy golden tail and panting with interest to see who they would meet next.
Saved Character's (played anonymously)

It turns out on the platter he had grabbed had just been an array of seafood, from shrimp to crab-- things Asmodeus isn't exactly fond of. Still he has touched the plate and feels the need to clear it. And so the Ruby skinned man nears Then and Wander, scooting around the Duchess silently as to not be seen-- knowing she will very easily blow his cover. His gaze falls upon Rhen's cane, head tilting with a smile. "That is crafted beautifully," the man points out before looking to the platter awkwardly. "Uhh-- interested in shrimp?," He gives a meek smile.

By great luck, Ollie is now next to the door when Asmodeus comes up to join them. And Ollie is interested in shrimp. He indicates this by sitting down very firmly, staring up at Asmodeus again with the neediest, cutest of big eyes.

Wander sits over at the punch trying it, Thankfully no grape in this. Wander notices Olli and Asmodeus talking, not hearing what was said.
hanabil (played anonymously)

He looks at the duchess as he kind of had prince fashion on."i prefer watch for now but thank you"He says as he takes a sip of his drink watch everyone kind of wondering.
Rhens smiled warmly at the welcome. "Well thank you very much. I'll do my best to keep this from getting out of hand." He gestured towards the cloud of smoke that was his lower half. "It does get quite rowdy at times if I'm not careful." A lilt of laughter in his voice as he gave a polite bow and proceeded towards the food tables.

Lots of choices, all of them appetizing. But how would they affect his body? Water was always the right choice, but maybe some alcohol could spice things up? Or perhaps a simple fruit juice may be better. After a brief bout of consideration, he selected a very lightly alcoholic drink. Nothing so strong that it would impair him, but enough that he could enjoy the night a bit more. He let go of his grimoire, the book hovering next to him by some unknown force as he drank from the glass.
" hey! its your friend again, but im not sure if you can eat shrimp" he said as he looked at his new friend. " I wouldnt like you to get sick" he said as he smiled and reached down to pet his head.

"If you don't mind me asking, how are you making the book levitate?" Wander asked looking a Rhens.

Asmodeus's gaze turns to rest on Ollie once again, head tilting as golden hairs frame his leather mask. For a moment he seems to grimace slightly before looking to the platter, trying to find something he can feed his friend.
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The Duchess nods to hanabil, immediately giving him his space. To Rhen, she laughs, acknowledging his "rowdy cloud." "It is a party, after all," she gently teases, her eyes twinkling with mischief. That look of mischief is turned briefly on Asmodeus, but she says nothing to blow his cover. If offering refreshments to guests is how he can best enjoy mingling, who is she to stop him?

( aa I didn't mean to send it, why must the enter button be send ) "Have some fish?" He slowly plucks some cod from the plate, dropping it on Ollie practically.
Rhens looked down and smiled. "Oh, well the book hovers like this all the time. I normally just keep it in hand so nobody grabs it without my permission. Although I get the feeling that it won't be an issue here. Would you like me to retrieve you anything from these food tables my four legged friend?" He asked warmly.

"It would be worth it," Ollie whispers to pan, not taking his big, shining eyes off of Asmodeus. But then! FISH! He looks practically crazed as he snaps the mouthful of fish out of the air.
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

((Asmodeus, you can probabaly turn it off in settings. That's what I did.))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((You can disable the enter button sending in the chat settings! :) ))

( thank you very much that is so helpful sob )
Hoshiko (played anonymously)

Hoshiko had a huge smile on her face at this point, this had gone exceedingly well in her eyes, her earlier doubts completely gone by this point, she was happy to have such an extraordinary souvenir. She had no space to store the occularum so just to make sure she kept such an amazing item as safe as she could she tapped on the device embedded in her gauntlet, discreetly swiping the air beside occularum in her hand, making it... dissappear somehow. An odd method of storage to say the least. She downed the rest of her red wine, setting the glass down on a table nearby. "I should get some food, maybe wine on an empty stomsch wasn't the smartest idea" she mutters to herself as she lets out a light chuckle

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus