Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Wander (played anonymously)

"Umm, I can't quite see what on the table, so if you could help me there as well I'd greatly appreciate it," Wander said, a little cheeky
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

((This is really fun! I honestly wasn't expecting this many people to be online.))

((I understand that, I'm just as surprised))
Rhens chuckled and the grimoire lowered to Wander's height. "Hop on and you'll be able to see just fine." He said, the book acting as a platform for Wander.
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((I'm having a blast too! :D It's always such amazing energy when there are so many people playing live at once.))

((Balancing this with FNAF security breach and another roleplay site rn, so my computer is LIT))
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

Given a regular-sized piece of candy was quite large for a creature of Elliot's dimensions, the demon was unable to complete it in one sitting, wrapping it back up again after enjoying it for a short time. Still maintaining a hold of the candy, they hopped down from the table and found a quiet corner to curl up in to nap off the sense of embarrassment from being out-cooled.
((I'm having just as much fun as the last winter masquerade. This new character of mine has me excited))
" I disagree my furry friend. but I guess that's up to you" he said as he smiled and then looked back at his other friend.

"Thanks," Wander hopped on the book, trying to keep himself stable, "I'll take what appears to be a muffin?"
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

((I'm going to take a break for maybe an hour, but I'll be back after. Just finishing off something I was doing before the masquerade started.))
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

as there were no queries to the nature of the cube device, Anul would place a finger upon one side, and press in. "and a one... and a 2... and.. three." a suddenly click as little discs launched up and into the air from the cube. spinning around the room and tapping into each other with soft harmonious dings like the most lovely of wind chimes. as their rotation slowed they'd return to the cube, land, spin up again and go back to flight. "This dear folks is a whirling chime. It will run either for a few minutes, or until I press the button again. I find this is rather popular among families with children. or for those who have a good bit of outdoor space and simply need some sound to aid them in their rest." she said, the soft humming dings providing a perhaps harmonious and relaxing background to the party. "I remember when i was trying to make this." she said with a laugh. I was accidentally struck with metal discs more times than i care to admit. however, these disks will only strike each other now. I gave one to my niece for her birthday, she loved it." she would say, her posture softening, a warm spot for her perhaps.
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Oh, another aside Asmodeus, just in case -- you can use "shift enter" to make line breaks without sending even if you have enter set to send.))
Saved Character's (played anonymously)

Asmodeus watches Ollie snarf the fish wide eyed, crouching to hand feed the dog a few more before he stands again, ear twitching at the mention of wine. Slowly he's inching over to the buffet table again, scooping up a glass in his free hand and greedily sucking it down with a delighted hum. He probably refills it more than he should but he knows he will be fine, his tolerance high as the demon has done bartending in his past.

Soon, he's returned over to Pan and Ollie, wine in one hand and food in the other still. "Pan I'm not very familiar with dogs, it is okay for him to have fish, yes?," He sighs hopefully.

(( Got it thank you for all the help :) ))
Rhens reached forth before a spectral limb of a cyan color split from his arm for just a moment. "Oh!" The limb retracted into his arm once more as he retrieved the muffin for Wander and handed it over. "Enjoy it while it lasts." He said with a chuckle.

Sentinel was intrigued. "My home is rather quiet; would you care if I were to possibly bring it with me? The silence is disheartening sometimes. maybe this can help."

"Thanks, I promise I will," Wander hops off, landing with ease. Wander has a ribbon wrapped around the muffin, This looks to be bigger then I first thought
((If there's anything I like about these masquerades the most, its the fact that you're pushed to do rp more on the fly, so you can't really think out your responses as much. Its a lot of fun))
Ollie (played anonymously)

"YesFishIsOkay!" Ollie cuts in, thumping his tail on the floor, still wide-eyed at his incredible luck.
" yep. they can have fish, and just in case, I'll watch him" he said as he smiled at him. " Ollie is a very small and good dog!" he said afterwords.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus