Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

"Oh, may I ask your name my friend? Mine is Rhens Co'Aelin, although that may be a bit of a mouthful, so Rhens is just fine." He said, retrieving a muffin of his own after finishing his drink.
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The Duchess turned to watch the whirling chimes go flying around the party, her lips softly parted in wonder. "What a blessing you've brought to our gathering!"
Wander (played anonymously)

"Mine is wander, I have many names, but I that on the most, and you have a great name pal, acquaintances for now?"

Saved Character's (played anonymously)

"Got it, and can...dogs have wine?," He asks with a purse of his lips, shaking the glass-- entirely clueless but he doesn't try and give Ollie a glass, not needing a mess made on the floor.
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

"of course dear sir." she would say to sentinel with the happiest of tones as she tapped the button again, recalling each disk in swift order before handing it off to the fellow. "just press the surface with the gold dot in the center to turn it on. and make sure to have some room for it to work with. it functions far better that way." she would curtsy towards the Duchess. Ah, but I do have one final invention to gift. after all, a bit of random warmth and kindness makes such cold days of the year all the better. good friends, good food, good drink, and good memories."
Ollie (played anonymously)

Ollie, being a golden retriever, wasn't used to being called "small," as he was medium or large by dog standard. But then again, there were lots of VERY tall guests at this party, so maybe he is small compared to beings other than dogs. He tilts his head as he considers this. Then he is distracted by FLYING CHIME THINGIES! He suddenly goes tearing after them, chasing them back to their box of origin with many a merry bork.
" nope, and I probably should go follow him" he said as he went after his friend
"Acquaintances for now sounds good." He smiles and resumes eating, looking about the room some more as his eyes finally settled on the rose in the glass casing. "A beautiful thing indeed. Magic certainly keeps it afloat." He said to himself.
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

((ollie you're killin me mate XD))
Hoshiko (played anonymously)

Hoshiko stood in wonder at just... everything, "So glad I came here, best decision i could've made" she said once again to herself, as if matching her mood, Hoshiko's cape swayed even more, as if it was showing her wonder and excitement
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

Sentinel kept it close in his hands, gently holding it, saying, "I thank you dearly." He opens a small circle of black and deposited it in there, which was a rift leading to his home. He then decided to go and get some food, looking around tentatively.

((Ollie's adorable.))
Flightless Byrd (played anonymously)

Someone new entered, making no effort to announce herself or draw attention to her entrance. She appeared to be surveying the gathering for the moment, blue eyes peering curiously out from under a red, feathered mask.

Was that... a dog? Well, she won't complain -- more animals ought to be invited to parties, in her opinion.

The newest stranger continued to make a slow circle about the gathering, like a bird of prey circling the sky over a field.

Wander sit staying near the table, "Magic is an interesting thing after all." Wander attempts to start eating the muffin but it tries and gets away from him
Flightless Byrd (played anonymously)

((hello everyone! just popping in for a bit to enjoy the festivities ^_^ I love everyone's characters! <3))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Super excited to have you! :D))

((Your is interesting too))
((Itll be interesting to meet your character!))
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

((I'm gonna jump off for a bit.))
Saved Character's (played anonymously)

As Ollie and Pan make haste, Asmodeus allows himself to shrink from the crowd somewhat, retreating over near Hoshiko-- at first not greeting her but he does admire her attire, smiling meekly after a moment.

"Your cape-- where did you get it? Did you make it?,_ he decides to inquire, shuffling with the half empty tray and his completely empty glass-- missing the wine already.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus