Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

hanabil (played anonymously)

He stands against the wall as he watches people.He saw a dog wich was intresting.He watch a lady sip her drink as he had a drink in his hand himself.As he sighs fixing his mask having his hands in his pocket tired.
" nice to meet you Ollie, I think your super cute my friend!" he said as he bent down and pet him. " its super nice to meet you" he said as he went into his pocket and pulled out some beef jerky. " I have some beef jerky, do you want some?" he asked the small dog
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

"now now, do play nice." her gaze would shift ever so slowly to Hoshiko in her marveling of the projections. "Its one of my favorite inventions. I'm very proud of it." she would use her metal hand to set Elliot down on a stool. "I'll leave you both to it. I need some room to move with my other inventions." she would state, taking a few steps closer to Hoshiko. "I can let you have this celestial occularum to take home if you wish, I made a few items just for this evening."
Ollie (played anonymously)

"Oh yes I am Very Cute and a Beautiful Boy," borks Ollie. Again, his voice has little trace of bragging, more just rapturously reporting the facts as they have been reported to him all his life. But then! Beef Jerky is offered?! "YES! YES! YES PLEASE!" he cries, his front paws dancing in place and his tail wagging so hard it shakes his back-end.
he smiled and then gave him all of the beef jerky. " there you go my friend. I made it myself" he said to the dog
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The Duchess watched approvingly as Anul demonstrated the occularum, but her approval seemed ten-fold when Anul offered the item as a gift to another guest. She nods to herself, seeming satisfied, and murmurs to those gathered near to excuse her for a moment. She approaches hanabil, extending her hands toward him. "Welcome, friend. You seem weary. Please, come join us and sit."
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"Uh I.... uh..." Elliot fidgeted in a flustered manner for a moment. It had them very off-balance when Anul moved them, and they almost fell over onto their face when they were released onto the stool. "P-prepare to be amazed!" They squeaked as they regained their balance and messed with the fur on their chest as though rearranging a tie. They waved the invitation they were still holding for a moment, then realised they still had it and tossed it aside, letting it float aimlessly toward the ground. "Watch this!"

And Elliot leapt into the air. Easily two metres from where they started. maybe a couple of inches more. They landed on a nearby table in a bow-like pose as though their fairly decent act of acrobatics was in fact of equal status to the most powerful of magics.

As Elliot's invitation flutters toward the ground, it melts into the air like a snowflake on a warm rock. Perhaps it has gone elsewhere in the multiverse, to invite another soul.

Ollie makes a large production of chewing and gnawing on the beef jerky sticks. "You must be a great hunter," he borks approvingly to pan. Then he notices the birds on pan's shoulder. "Are you going to eat those?" he asks in innocent excitement.
Saved Character's (played anonymously)

Asmodeus does indeed watch, head tilting softly as his gaze follows the tiny demon and their little trick. His grin melts into a kinder smile as he chuckles, trying to clap but the platter kind of defeats that. So instead the man just whistles with a warm laugh. "Delightful," he praises with a nod. Noah is fond of acrobatics, familiar with them himself though the man is better with card tricks and slight of Hand. "I'll do a trick for you some time too," he promises Elliot as he passes by, wandering around with his little platter in hand-- sneakily trying to eat some before another approaches him with an empty stomach.
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

Sentinel chuckled, saying, "You prepare to be amazed." He breathed in deep, and suddenly, the ground beneath his feet cracked. He turned as dense as a neutron star for a moment, then he reeled back and summoned a great warp; Wind ushered out from all sides, and it appeared that a multitude of lesser demons cam from it. After the rift closed, the ground seemingly repaired itself as he now had 25 different miniature versions of himself, all stacked around his feet. And oddly enough, he began a performance.

The little versions of him stacked and flipped around his arms, doing an elaborate show of climbing, trapeze, and more. He became a one-man circus. Eventually, all of the miniatures stacked up around him, and they created a great 5 point star. Sentinel nodded as the nymphs disappeared into smoke, and then bowed deeply.
Carrying an invitation in one hand alongside a large grimoire and a cane made from silver with a red mahogany wood handle in the other, Rhens approached the entryway to the masquerade. He hovered off the ground with his lower half comprised of a rolling and undulating magenta and cyan cloud. Mounted on his face was a simple mask which covered all but his mouth and resembled a hawk in appearance.
"It seems the party started without me. I hope I'm not late." He says with a smile, closing up his grimoire and making his way in, glancing about the hall. "I suppose my employers want me to take a vacation as well. How kind of them."
“ oh? That’s melony and lucky, there my pet birds.” He said as both of the birds on his shoulder looked scared. “ you can’t eat them my friend” he said to him
Wander (played anonymously)

A sylveon walks in, Is this the right place? I think so... They were wearing an imitation of a suit, with a small mask on their face. Not helping at all to conceal their species. "This is a big place... at least I don't have to pretend I'm a girl this time around..."
Hoshiko (played anonymously)

Hoshiko was alittle surprised but smiled "Oh that's very generous of you!" She said excitedly "If it isn't too much troublr i'd love to have it, I always like to keep some souvenirs from the places I travel, i can't pass up the opportunity to have such an amazing one now" she said, a chuckle of delight accompanying her words

"Though, i must say, you seem like a very intelligent person" she remarks suddenly "I can't even begin to comprehend how much work and thought goes into inventions such as these" she says "It's always a pleasure to meet people of such talent, it was an honor to have this opportunity to meet you" she said genuinely, giving a light bow, her cape moving in unnatural ways as it follows her movement

"Okay," Ollie agrees, looking mildly crushed that the birds aren't for eating. "I will be friends with the birds." But there appeared to be even more people arriving, and this lifted his spirits, causing his ears to perk up and his tail to wag again.
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

"of course I brought a few more wonders which I'd be more than happy to hand off should any so desire. though first." she plugged a straw into her mask and took a sip from some nice non-alcoholic fruit juice. for all her prior grace, she looed kind of silly with the straw and drink. SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP. 'ah, such wonderful taste. quite refreshing." she'd say with a chuckle as she removed the straw once more and reached into her pocket. She would clap her hands three times for a moment as the occularum rolled up before floating down to Anul's hand. "here you are." she would hand it off to Hoshiko. "there are instructions written on the ends. I'm pleased to share what I create, after all, what good is ones own skill if you cannot share it with others." she would place a cube onto the table. "does anyone care to hazard a guess on what the nature of this device is? It is a rather fun one I must admit." she would state, offering for others to guess before she turned it on.
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"W-well... uh m-mine... mine is more... elegant..." Elliot said, trying to reduce the embarrassment they were feeling. Just their luck that they would have to compete with this! "B-besides... I can do other things i-it's just... I don't want to uh... break anything. That's all." Their eyes darted each direction, then they scurried along the table and performed a number of leaps until they felt they were far enough away to escape the aura of embarrassment that had befallen them.

As luck would have it, Elliot had arrived beside a selection of dessert items. Finding what appeared to be a hard butter candy wrapped in a fancy bundle, Elliot sat down at the edge of the table with the candy on their lap, opening it up to use the wrapper as a napkin to prevent it sticking to their body fur. They then grabbed the candy in both hands and casually started sucking the end of it, trying to be as discreet and out-of-the-way as possible after being so totally shown up.

"Not at all late," says the Duchess as she approaches Rhen, smiling with welcome. "You are exactly on time, and fashionable as always." Nevermind that they hadn't met before... had they? Just then the sylveon Wander arrived as well, and she claps with delight. "And you've made it just in time as well, my friend! Welcome!"
Wander (played anonymously)

"Thanks for the welcome ma'am"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus