Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

"It wasn't me; rather, a friend of mine. That laser cut through our void realm, and he went to destroy it. He never came back." He said.
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"Weeeeeellllllllll..... I wouldn't say honourable..." Elliot pondered, stroking their chin. They hadn't actually thought about implications of the 'XVI' part of their alias. "But we're sure important! Yup yup! Of course, none of those who came before me were even remotely on my level."
The Bronze Eagle (played anonymously)

"Oh." She seems surprised. "I managed to coax the creature back into the rift, and destroyed the laser to try and seal the crack in the fabric of reality. I'm sorry to hear that they never made it back. I hope they're alright, wherever they are."

"I know he'll be alright; He didn't become the grand duke of the Kalaris for nothing. He isn't necessarily as strong as I am, but he can survive well enough up here. He was always one for parties; I wanted to see if maybe he made it here." He said to Bronze Eagle.
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"Of course, of course," agrees the Duchess most seriously. "Well then, since we all agree that one such as you should be elevated appropriately..." she straightens up, calling out to the assembled guests. "Would anyone volunteer to be a special dance partner to our esteemed guest Elliot for a time? In this dance, Elliot will ride upon your shoulders and assist in adding their special brand of awesomeness to your evening, whatever it may bring."

The servant assisting pan gently places the dish of bird seed into pan's hands so that he can distribute the seeds to his birdy friends however he sees best fit, then offers another quick bow and steps away again, leaving pan to navigate the crowd of party guests.

"Most assuredly!" responds the servant speaking with Hoshiko. "Would you prefer red or white?"
The Bronze Eagle (played anonymously)

She nods. "That's a relief. Anyways, I suppose I should introduce myself. I am the champion of justice known as The Bronze Eagle." From seemingly nowhere, a 1960s Batman style orchestra hit plays when she mentions her name. "Huh...why does that always happen when I mention my name?"
Ollie (played anonymously)

The dog pauses in his washing of Sentinel's hand, having a stroke of absolute brilliance. "I know!!" he borks excitedly. "I will find you a really good stick. You will be so happy and you won't hurt anymore," he assures Sentinel confidently. Before there can be a response, he goes bounding away. Then he happens upon Anul and their mystical, magical arm. "Oh WOW!" he borks. "What's THAT?"

"And I am Sentinel, Greater Warrior of the outlands." And, instead of an orchestra, it was a commingling of a deep-voiced choir. He did this of his own accord, simply opening mouths upon his back to sing it. He did this often to mess with people.
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

"I would be very happy to share a dance with msiter elliot, if he'd have a lowly artificer." she would shift her gaze to the dog Ollie. "well aren't you just a sweet thing, Ah, my arm. I lost it in a most unfortunate accident. so, I made myself several new ones. I do enjoy making things."

Elliot narrowed their eyes as they considered Anul. "Can you make super cool magic whenever my name is mentioned?" They asked, having never wanted such a thing in the past; but upon seeing it in action, they simply had to have one of their own!

((*music))

"I lose tennis balls all the same," the dog borks very solemnly, as if this were the same as losing an arm. "But I can't make new ones. You must be VERY smart."

((*time))
Hoshiko (played anonymously)

"Red, like the blood of my enemies" For a moment she seemed dead serious before bursting into laughter "apologies, I always wanted to make that joke" she spoke between chuckles, eventually straightening herself out "In all seriousness, I'd like some red wine, can't say there's a drink better than a freshly opened bottle of red wine" Now that she was in a conversation, even though it was just a servant taking her order, she got into a flow with things, helping to break out of the shell she had put herself in, perhaps she'd actually start talking to the other guests once she got her drink, who knows.
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

"I could certainly enchant a music box though that would take some time, I'd also need something from you.. aside from money for the commission of such an apparatus. specifically a hair from your head so it only goes off when referring to you. enchanting and engineering takes time and sometimes pricey items to work, such is its nature." she would turn to Ollie. "why thank you. It was a mix of smarts and me being a stubborn young lady. this arm is my casual one, no pointy precise tips for complex work" she would say to the dog with a smile, though this was hidden beneath her mask.
pan went over to the front of this place and looked around. he was looking to socialize, and was feeding melony and lucky at the same time

"Oh... well I was hoping now..." Elliot said, sounding somewhat disappointed. "I don't want to be the only one at the party who doesn't have name music..." Still... it did certainly seem to be something worth considering as a long-term investment. Though how they would carry a music box around with them... "I will consider your services in the matter," they decided.
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Everyone getting name music xD I'm dying))
Saved Character's (played anonymously)

Asmodeus was late to the masquerade it seems, ebony gaze laid across the floor on a colorful array of people and creatures, an amused smile bunching his cheeks at the sight of the retriever and his height disadvantaged friend. He wasn't exactly looking to socialize tonight, he just wanted some food. Infact Asmodeus is taking the entire platter off the table in a sprawled out hand, stepping away slowly as his gaze bounces nervously. Is it really bad if its free food? He'll put the plate back once hes done. Though when he feels eyes settling in on him, he grows antsy, stupidly deciding to just...wander with the plate of food in his hand like he worked at the venue. He ends up stopping next to Pan, looking down at the not much shorter man with a curious stare before ruby lips quirk into a smirk.

"Can I interest you in what...ever this is?" He lowers the platter
" oh hello. you look nice what's your name?" he asked them as she looked at him. " my name is quite odd, but you can call me pan" she said as she smiled at him

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus