Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Your banned: Forum game

“Banned for excessive firepower. You could hurt people here unintentionally.”
Sunset Princess?

The Goddex swiveled their eyes up and down the royal, taunting and indecisive. Their lips creased into a tight smile. Their brows tethered against one another. "Banned," They spoke, their tone smooth yet strident, "for claiming to be the highness of the sunset itself. The Sun belongs to no title, let alone yours."
Tory Nichols (played by FrostWolf)

Tory scoffed. "Who are you to judge what people call themselves. Banned for being to judgey. People like you make me sick."
Yuelia Nightingale (played by 0089)

"You're banned for being sick! No fighting for you. Doctor's orders!"
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Yuelia Nightingale wrote:
"You're banned for being sick! No fighting for you. Doctor's orders!"
"Isn't that not against the law? I mean, i seen some sick people trying to fight to survive to where i was at. Anyway, i'm sorry but i guess your banned for banning a person who was sick. Hopefully you forgive me."
Kioshi (played by Reithesniper)

"Your banned for banning the priest"
Aiden Skylar (played by -Danny-)

You are banned for banning someone during a task force mission. Lol
Aelin Galathynius (played by FrostWolf)

"Banned for arresting people like me." Aelin didn't mean her fae side or her powers. She meant simply put arresting people like her, as an assassin, when he did drugs.
Aiden Skylar (played by -Danny-)

Banned for being an unreformed assassin. He is a reformed addict.
Siege (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You’re banned cause I was told I had to “ban” you for something, and I’m not really going to come up with a valid reason.”
Zeno (played by GingerHades)

"You are banned for banning someone else without reason," Zeno chuffed. "Surely you can do better than that."
Carmen (played by Reithesniper)

"Your banned for not gardening" casually throws rose petals around
Amukhat (played by Leighoflight)

"Banned for throwing rose petals around. Honestly, are you trying to spread hay fever?"
Mad Rat (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Might sound dumb but i guess you're banned for playing Genshin Impact." (I am VERY sorry for that.)
“Banned. Since when was THAT a valid reason!?”
(Writer’s note: I had to~)
Aelin Galathynius (played by FrostWolf)

"banned for being stupid"
"I'm banned cause I don't want to ban anyone else." lol
"I'm bannin' you for not havin' a backbone," Mixie cackled evilly. "What's the matter, doll? Too soft-hearted to bring down the banhammer on someone else? Heh, clearly."
Zinnia (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"There are probably a lot of things I could ban you for, but, hmm... I'm going to choose your hair. It looks like mustard. Why does it look like mustard? You are not a hot-dog."
Daybreak (played by Reithesniper)

"ahem, your banned for being short"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Your banned: Forum game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus