Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Your banned: Forum game

Jude (played by Banshee)

Banned for being way too handsome
Asbjorn (played by KingDragon)

"Banned for having the misfortune of a curse. Trust me... I have one of the worst." Asbjorn said lowly, reflecting on how miserable it is how many people have the horrific luck to contract their own, personal demon, their own minor hell.
Aelin Galathynius (played by FrostWolf)

Turvold Thornmight wrote:
(Thanks! you too!)

Turvold doubled back, catching his blade and burying it into the ground. "Banned for assuming I hate something that is a very valuable virtue in any situation."

Aelin backed up slightly but she still had her flame powers for her reach. "Banned for assuming that I thought you hated something. I said banned for a keen sense of detail not hating something"
"Yeah.. gig's up, bucko. You're banned for ignoring the kind fella that's right above ya and turning this fine game here into some sorta selfish bickering act. Look, folks in my line of work get misquoted more often than they light their smokes on a daily, but we know that making a fuss about it only makes us look worse. Just suck it up and keep ya head in the game, kid, it ain't much to ask." At this point, the old gumshoe's tone could only be described as disappointed..
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

"I can't bring myself to ban you. You speak truth and nothing more, I can't ban you for honesty." Sentinel said, not daring to try and confront him.
Adriana gave her eyes a good, exaggerated roll. "Banned for the inability to confront and ban the previous person."
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

“Hm, you’re banned for faking curiosity!” Jason let out a snicker. “Curiosity killed the cat, anyways…I don’t think anybody wants you on death’s door, right?” he joked.
Sean Laban (played anonymously)

Sean doesn't seem to want to be anywhere near the boy infront of him, usally deadpan face twisted, eyes squinted and nose bunched as he stares up at fuzzy cat ears.

"Banned for having so many knives," his head tilts in confusion. "What exactly are you doing with all of those either way?"
Sentinel Alastair (played anonymously)

Banned for being absolutely sick in the head. You're lucky I don't cut down anarchists like you anymore."
She blinked at the group with wide eyes filled with nothing but confusion and concern.
"You are banned for murdering people- Why did you murder people-"
Freyja Anahera Rongosdottir (played by JayBird)

"You're banned for not murdering people. How the hell else are you supposed to get loot?"
"Banned for thinking that killing people is the only way to get loot!"
“ banned for being sensible, come over to my shop for a free drink if you would like to btw”
Travis Ruell (played anonymously)

“…banned for… uh…. bird.”
Zreek (played by Leighoflight)

Banned for banning birds!
Alien Hominid (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Turkey wrote:
Banned for banning birds!
The Hominid seems to speak in a very weird language so it wrote this.
Banned for always being cooked during thanksgiving i guess?
Rammstien Björn (played by Alidal)

"Banned for having a cooler name than me :("
Lyric would look the female infront of her up and down before looking at the piece of paper in her hand that had her information on it. "Sweetheart, your banned for your body count, double banned for being cute with that high of a body count," she spoke plainly before she ripped the paper with a smile. "Triple banned for those annoyingly adorable hearts."
Her eye twitched, and she placed two hands on Lyric's shoulders.

"BANNED FOR NOT BEING PURPLE ENOUGH."
Lost Diamond (played anonymously)

Theodosia Mori wrote:
Her eye twitched, and she placed two hands on Lyric's shoulders.

"BANNED FOR NOT BEING PURPLE ENOUGH."
"Why would she be banned for not being purple enough? In a matter of fact, Your banned for yelling at someone who's not being purple."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Your banned: Forum game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus