Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Your banned: Forum game

John Watson (played by Atheist)

"I have nothing," John shrugged. "I mean the premise is to ban someone for completely unorthodox reasons, because they've all been utterly ridiculous. I suppose I could do this -- you're banned for making perfect sense in your reasonable banning. It's apparently a crime against the ludicrousness that is this game."
Jay Gradien (played by BugIsTired)

"Hey man, you're banned for not goin' with the flow of the game. It's all just for fun, go with it." *He made a slight finger gun motion with a smirk, seeing as he always happened to be the life of the party.*
"Hate to do this to you but you're banned for making finger guns. I'm not too sure about anyone else but never in my lifetime has anyone ever done those in real life." She then shrugged, unsure of what else she could say. "Nice wings though, I think they look cool!"
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Chloe Yara McConnell wrote:
"Hate to do this to you but you're banned for making finger guns. I'm not too sure about anyone else but never in my lifetime has anyone ever done those in real life." She then shrugged, unsure of what else she could say. "Nice wings though, I think they look cool!"
Jacob:"I am kinda sorry but i guess your banned for banning someone for making finger guns. Hope you forgive me and uhh- esau what are you doing-" Esau:"soup." Insert Esau drinking the soup here. Jacob:"Classic Esau."
Dacite (played by Dacite)

"Eh what is all of this confounded gabbin'?"

"Mates, you're banned for invadin' my treasure. Well one of ya was.. I dunno who, but either fess up or get your bums out!"
Faer Snow (played by LemonZLime)

"Nonsense. I don't even understand what you even said...You are banned."
Dacite (played by Dacite)

"Banned for bein' a smug squishy person."
Carrot Dalgliesh (played by Alidal)

banned for being taller than me >:(
Zreek (played by Leighoflight)

Banned for being too tall!
Oliver Quill (played by Banshee)

Banned for pulling people's hair out. It's rude.
Pluto (played by MeatCathedral)

Banned for being a virgo vampire, I'd hate to battle for dominance here.
Dralt (played by Libertine)

Banned for banning my progeny 😤
Montezuma (played by Arbutus)

"You just got banned for knowing way too many languages," Montezuma said. "I can barely speak my mother language."
"You're banned for calling your own damn tongue 'mother language' like some kind of alien."
Zeno (played by GingerHades)

"Do you have something against aliens?" Zeno tilted his head, his ears flopping to the side. "It sounds like it to me, and I find that rude. I'm afraid I'll have to ban you for this."
Amukhat (played by Leighoflight)

Banned for containment breach
Hecate (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Banned! For not being my friend yet! Someone as cool-looking as you's gotta become my friend, or it's just, like, super illegal."
"Banned for not getting a hug from me yet. C'mere, kitty!"
"Look, kid, it's nothing personal," Randle drawled from beneath a stern frown, looking down upon the scrappy shapeshifter with stoic, duty-bound eyes, "but I can't stand idly by while you get those bureaucrats all worked up with your abundance of different identities. Just switching between kid and wolf, or kid and bear is one thing, but darn it.." With a graveness unfathomable for a mere child, he continued: "So, here ya go, it's better to have me tell ya than the cops- you're banned for getting up to way too much fun shenanigans with those animal forms of yours. You're trying to have fun in this economy? Lost cause to me, kid.." Poking one iron fang out of his lips was Randle's away of keeping himself from bursting out into laughter. This was ridiculous, and he loved every bit of it. However, because Bailey reminded him of a certain other albino troublemaker, he couldn't help himself but to lean in and whisper: "Oh, but when ya get back from your horrendous ban sentence, do me a favor- go confuse some bureaucrats for me, will ya?" Nothing like watching those goons bleed.
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"Good heavens Man-Bat! You're banned for being dark and deep! In a free dark and deep zone! You have to be conscious of the residual energy wavelenghts such vibes give. I hereby banish thee from time and space! Shoo shoo"

*Picks up broom*

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Your banned: Forum game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus