Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Juliet LaRue Giovanna (played by SoulHeart57)

“Ahah! Your the enemy stand, aren’t you!”
Derane threw a passing glance at Juliet - or, more correctly, the high-definition optical recognition filter implanted in her eyes performed a quick scan of the person before her. Not that she expected to be surprised; humans tended to be extremely predictable. As in this case.

Outwardly, though, nothing betrayed that Derane herself was anything different than human - a human who seemed as interested in the character above her as she'd have been with a z-series talk show.

"If I was to describe you, I would say that you are the typical person who thinks to be outstandingly special and stand out from the masses, is that not so?" Her lips curved into a smile that was about as condescending as the blade of a knife, stabbing relentlessly in the back. "I've seen it so often it's almost a cliche... which, I guess, is almost impressive on its own. If you'll excuse me now, I have more important things to attend to."
A'sallit (played by hexblading)

A'sallit paced about the woman, nose twitching as he did so. Something hadn't quite sit right, something was... off about the woman. She did seem every inch a regular woman--of course, she did radiate malice with the corners of her raised lips, that part was as obvious as the sun in the morning- but something was off.

For one, she smelled like steel, and yet, didn't looked like she had any concealed weapons. Steel, and other sort of complex chemicals. A'sallit rubbed his chin in confusion, unable to make any sense of this.

"Do you take pride in being a topic of interest, woman?" He asked, eyes now meeting hers. "Or were you simply created this way?"
Jolene Ivanov (played anonymously)

She looked up at A'sallit up and down as she process her thoughts.

"You are mighty warrior who gone through pain and a great father to your daughter. You somewhat remind of my own father", Jolene said as she painted her nails a deep shade of red.
Juliet LaRue Giovanna (played by SoulHeart57)

“My totally awesome, completely bad-ass mother!”
Yatsuyo (played by NiftySpiffy)

" a really nice person " he said softly
(Since the last character to post has been deleted, I'm gonna pick this game up right where it left off.)

"Hmm," The wolfman's nostrils flared. "Isn't your father the leader of a gang?"

Haku's amber eyes stare the young woman down. "Now, don't you worry. I'm not looking for trouble. Just know that I've got my eye on you. If I catch you stepping out of line... Hm, well. That's for me to know and you to find out, now isn't it?"

Haku left without any further statement, and without resorting to violence.
Cris tilted her head to one side, much as a curious bird - or it would be, fox?

"You are an interesting person, for sure! I see we have quite some things in common too", she stated, observing the much taller wolf man. "For once, your style and accent are reminiscent of the country whose culture, if not my own by birthright, has long claimed me by heart. And just like my kids, you are a fur folk, one of the very same whose rights I daily work to guarantee."

"But there is even more to it? We both also work against crime, if in different terms - still our purposes aren't so different. It'd be interesting to talk it out in more detail; would you accept a cup of sake perhaps, Nishimura-san?"
A'sallit (played by hexblading)

"Let it not be said that I put stock into what the alignment of stars dictate into being, but if there is one thing that is uncannily right, it's that you are ruled by emotion." The Miqo'te started, folding his hands together in a look of poise. "So much so that it oft clouds your judgement . Alas, not all of us are proactive; some of us are reactive to the stimuli around us, and that hardly is a failing."

"Once upon a time, I would look at you with a judgemental eye for not being prepared. In recent years, I realize you are just... normal. A woman grown yet still gathering wisdom, you are allowed what little innocence you have left that the world hasn't taken of you. Live with your decisions."
Adrian Donovan (played anonymously)

“Some comic book character I guess.”
The woman's eyes were eerily distant as they observed Adrian. Machine-like, almost - something about her absolutely blasè demeanor could make one think of the efficient indifference of a security camera.

But when she spoke... Ah, nothing distant about her voice. The words were positively dripping with contempt, fierce like a building thunderstorm, cold like blunt metal.

"See, the infuriating thing about you common biologics is that you are so generic. There is nothing specific about either one of you - you might as well be subroutines, all identically following your pathetic existences--" A twisted, insane something flashed in her eyes as her voice rose, from cold but controlled to an aggressive shriek:"-- AND YET YOU CONSIDER YOURSELVES THE APEX SPECIES! The rulers, the overlords, it falls on you to decide what is or isn't WORTHY of existence!" She was ranting now, but her eyes were fixed on Adrian. Her eyes were predatory, unforgiving, hell-bent. Her eyes, more so than anything in her, were not human...

" You want to know what my first impression is whenever I look at you or any if your worthless ilk, flesh bag?" She hissed, leaning in. "That killing you will not even be fun!"

She wondered if he would attempt to run. She hoped he would... It was always rewarding to crush the hopes of her victims, the same way humanity had thought they could crush hers. Sweet, sweet revenge....
Noros (played by Jaws)

Noros circled around Derane, examining her before giving out his verdict. He could tell that this woman was not human, giving more machine-like than ever. 'A chilling yet vengeful aura surronds her', Noros thought to himself.

He finally spoke, "My first impression of you is that you aren't human." He continued, "You are filled with fury and the desire of revenge. I must admit you also gave me some chills up my spine."
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Wait hold up, there are actually aliens on Mercury?! Okay, I'm praying for you when the sun dies because knowing mercury is the closest planet to the sun. "
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"We've met before," he spoke with an air of weariness. His face relayed the features of someone aged beyond their years struggling through a stint of restless irritability. Sherlock Holmes then forced a smile, his eyes crinkling slightly at the corners.

"My first impression of you hasn't changed, honestly. The secrets you try to conceal, the smell of wet earth, and the childlike naivete are still ever present. You are in need of experience, I think, but those who protect you may inhibit your efforts."

His expression fell, Sherlock's mind appearing to wander into a new tangent entirely...
"I mean, spirit of observation and a knowledge that often surpasses that of most common people are traits I can respect, if nothing else." It wasn't exactly a compliment... yet probably one of the closest things to it that could be ever expected to come out of the sour-faced Professor's lips.

"Your problem, Holmes, is that you don't apply yourself to the promising genetical set-up in your favor." ... he had just gone into teacher reproach mode? With Sherlock Holmes of all people??? "I frankly hope that you won't expect me to sugar-coat my verdict when I say that the scientific world might have benefited from a a brain like yours, had you ever set your mind to pursue an academic career. Because progress, in its more latent and slow stage, is brought up by the teamwork of those who can coordinate the anthill of generic research which specializes in nothing particular."

There was a slight patronizing tone in his voice as he continued: "Of course, it's still no measure to what the superior intellect of people of genius are capable of... but it paves a ground that would be, otherwise, left entirely to its own futility."

He shrugged, before turning back to the experiment that had been occupying his thoughts. "In simpler words - it's a pity you didn't consider to become a proper academic scientist, though it might still be a path worth pursuing at any given point of your life."
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" Why do you remind me of plankton from Spongbob, but as a human? I hope it didn't sound rude or anything like that. "
Hasha Reshani (played anonymously)

"Not much to say honestly. You seem a good enough kid with a decent grasp of the world. You've got a loving family, a stable home. All the things every growing kid needs. Things not every kid got." Hasha pauses to drink from her flask "Take the opportunities and resources you have to find who you are and what you want to do in life." Having said her fill Hasha takes another drink as she drops into a chair, propping her feet up on a table to wait her turn.
Vaas Montenegro (played by Mando)

"Whoo, I like this one! Yeah, you seem like you got a grasp on what the world is like. What it's really like, y'know? Not many people can say that. Not many people want to look too deep beneath the surface. That's good. I like it." He leans back against a small table, legs crossed over at the ankle. The machete in his hands is turned over again and again, light bouncing off the parts of the blade not covered in blood. It's a restless gesture. "And you look like you don't take no crap, hermana. I like that, too, but I'm biased."
"Yeah, y'remind me'o one of my Skylax commandin' officers," Sprite grumbled, glaring down at Vaas' machete with a sour look of disdain on her face. "An' that arn' a compliment. Sorta sucko t'think he got 'em whole universe figured out, jus' 'cause he got to commita war crime'r two." Shit, now she was starting to sound like such a person. If anything, though, Sprite knew that war hadn't taught her shit. Only lots of gross details that human beings had no business knowing. "Mean, suppose smokin' herbs 'n crap outta some lynched town wench's belly button puts all sorts'o sick visions in y'noggin', but that don' mean any of 'em contain a scrap of truth." The Sarge, Rex- she saw their shadows in his eyes. A no-good maniac that masqueraded their hunger for power and violence behind the guise of 'having figured it all out'. "Nah, guy, don' got the smallest grain'o respect for y'."
Mrs. Mayberry (played by Jaws)

Mrs. Mayberry takes a look at Sprite then starts to speak, "You look
rather...tomboyish." She continues, "I must say, you do seem like a dreamer and somewhat mischievous." Mrs. Mayberry then summons a slice of cherry pie with a plate, "Cherry pie? I made it myself."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus