Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Eulogy (played anonymously)

"I can only assume you are an adventurer? While I cannot say I am impressed with your manner of dress, you at least look the part. I bet you have been mistaken as an assassin or brigand before?"
Tehari leans this way and that as she looked the woman over "You're very tall...even taller than me! I like your prosthetics. They remind me of a friend." The winged woman gave a big smile "I think we will get along just fine."
Anton (played by MeatCathedral)

"How fascinating, a person with wings!" Anton remarks in wonder. "Do forgive me, I think you are quite the marvel. We would be in quite good terms, I imagine."
Patches (played by GingerHades)

"You're like Patches!"

Patches wasn't expecting to see another living doll around here. Though unlike Patches, this one was tall and made of wood. Not to mention, he had better clothes and was in much better condition than they were. Regardless of their differences, Patches was ecstatic to find that they and Anton had something in common!
Arren (played by Wraith_of_Dragons)

"Fascinating," he muttered. "An animated doll! Absolutely oblivious to all around it? SOUNDS LIKE MY TYPE OF WEIRDNESS!"
Tehari tilts her head to the side as she looks the boy over, an unlit cigarette between her lips "You seem a bit unremarkable? But you're just a baby still! You've got plenty of time. Go experience what the world can offer you. If we meet again tell me what you've done yeah?"
Amukhat (played by Leighoflight)

Amu circles the crane, highly curious about her fashion sense and equipment. “Never seen anything like you before.” She got within sniffing range and many eyes were wide, taking in every detail.
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"That's a lot of eyes!" Elliot stood and gawked for a moment, before quickly shifting their arms to cover up their torso. With so many eyes, they felt like their very soul was being stared into. For a fluffy demon with no gender, they felt surprisingly naked all of a sudden and shuddered. It took them a moment to compose themselves and lower their guard, doing their best to try to look cool and collected. "W-well I bet a lot of eyes means a lot of weaknesses! Lots of sensitive places to poke, yes yes! I bet I could take you on!" They didn't sound the slightest convinced by their own words, but under the situation, the tiny demon had to try something to not seem powerless and insignificant in comparison.
A'sallit (played by hexblading)

"You claim to be a demon; how wonderful, that is equal parts intriguing and worrisome, but it does not seem that you are here to cause anybody's harm, much to everyone's relief." The Miqo'te said, observing the creature. "I wonder, will holy scripture burn your skin? Will its recitation light your skin aflame and banish you back to whence you came? Have you tried?"
A bemused expression flickered behind the blue-tinted glass of the mask's eyes. She tilted her head on one side and regarded A'sallit as if trying to decipher an antique text in an unknown language. "One from my ol' corner of the woods, are you? Y'know... I get all kind of flashbacks to more than one of my ol' crewmates, when I was also a free gun. Bet you have quite some stories to tell... we all do."
Patches (played by GingerHades)

Instinctively, Patches bounded forward. One tremendous leap later, and Cris suddenly found Patches clinging onto her like a facehugger. What looked like childlike giggles of glee were completely silent, but the joy was all there.

They curiously gave the tip of her mask a boop on the nose, before pulling on their string. "Fox-friend is Patches' friend nooow!"

Well, looks like Patches had already made their decision. That was quick!
Periit (played anonymously)

"Ah! You must be another one of the possessed. Oh god wait- Did I cause that!? Oh no-the Principal is going to be all over me for this one!" Periit silently Panics as he tries to figure out how to get out of this mess, taking a moment, pacing, almost hyperventilating as he springs up with an idea "I've got it! Follow me, I've got to hide you!"
Mallory (played by Marin)

Oooh, he's cute. I wonder if I could get him to let me style his hair.... It's too long for the bedhead look. I better reel it in though. I don't want him to think I'm desperate or pushy or something like. "Hey~!" Mallory greets, propping her head up with her hands. "Wanna hit the mall after school?" she hopefully offered, putting on her prettiest smile in an effort to impress.
Burt snorted, rolling his eyes. "You look like someone who really really should be hanging out with people your age", he huffed - hoping that wouldn't make her cry or somethin'. Urgh, talking to kids was so complicated! Of course, he and the rest of his gang had been young too, but really only interacted with their close-knit community of anthros until they parted ways. Burt really didn't know how to relate to most humans below the legal age for drinking, fighting, and sleeping around. To complicate things, his wolverine sense of scent told him that this person wasn't fully human. Some other experiment? That just got him to think about the labs, and he didn't want to think of the labs ever again. Bah - thank goodness, he had his trusty supply of Wily Wolverine beer to distract him!
Without so much as a warning, Burt found the barrel of a revolver pinned up against his nose.

"Don't think you can get away with crime so easily," Haku snarled, a thick claw gently stroking the trigger. "I could smell you from all the way back there. Tell me, how much alcohol did you drink?"

Haku was no stranger to drinking alcoholic beverages, but at least he did so in moderation. Unlike the drunken wolverine who was most certainly responsible for setting a car ablaze. The smell of singed fur and beer stretched on for miles; Haku had ran for so long he had begun to assume he'd shift back to his human self before he'd find Burt. But there he was.

Haku knelt down to be at eye-level with the wolverine. "Care to explain yourself?"
"Whoaaaah.." Eyes wide like radio dishes, Zero beheld the mighty werewolf, barely able to keep his run-in-circles-and-ask-a-million-questions instincts in check. "Sir or m'am or person.. you look like, super awesome! I've seen like loads of big human-beast thingies, and even though you're a tiny bit smaller you're like, mega unique as well!" He'd never seen a fuzzy man-creature make pigtails out of their fur before, and neither had he ever seen one that rocked a prime poncho and lugged a gun around! Although it was beyond obvious that Haku wasn't a Therion, Z still had a lil' antic up his sleeve. A.. thought experiment, if you will! "Oh um, sir- person, before you go! I wanna try something out. Can you hear-" Okay, concentrate.. Zero bit down into his lip and clenched his hands into fists, channeling his magickal aptitude to use his Therion Alpha abilities to try and create a link between himself and the furry stranger. Gods knew if his Therion-specific spells worked on Haku, but if they did, a voice in his head, ever so tiny, would gleefully ask: "-this?"
Sorbet Shark Cookie (played by NiftySpiffy)

"000oo 00ooo ooooo oo00o 00ooo 00ooo 000o0 ooooo o00o0 oooo0 00ooo o0o0o o0o0o 00ooo 00ooo ooooo 0o0oo 00ooo oo0oo oo00o 00ooo 00oo0 !" the shark said excitedly "0oo0o 00ooo 000oo o00o0 00oo0 o00o0 oo000 00ooo ooooo 000oo oo00o 00ooo 000o0 00ooo 00ooo 00oo0 00ooo o00o0 '0oo0o oo00o 00ooo 000oo oo0oo o00o0 00ooo 00oo0 0oo0o oo00o 00ooo o00o0 oo000 o000o !"

(translation: You seem like a cool person, definitely someone I'd be friends with!)
Athena Wolfe (played anonymously)

"Cute yet a mighty warrior inside", she chuckled.
The Uchiha Clan (played by SoulHeart57)

Sasuko looks at Athena and thinks. “Cool swordswoman who could definitely kick some butt!”
Sorbet Shark Cookie (played by NiftySpiffy)

"o0o0o 00ooo 00ooo ooooo 00oo0 o00o0 00oo0 oo0o0 o0o0o oo000 oo0oo o00o0 00ooo!"

(translation: cool ninja person)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus