Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Eulogy (played anonymously)

"I must say that you are very cute. I am sure you get compliments wherever you go. You would have been popular Vesica!" Kneeling down, Eul proceeds to give a faint smile while giving a thumbs-up.
"Well, there must be more than meets the eyes, friend. I'm sure you have a great and deep insight towards others."
Laurentius (played by hexblading)

"Nice mask. Would you mind if I borrowed it off you for a bit? Thanks, mate. You're cute, by the way."

"I was a royal caretaker once. And in that role I have seen many like you. The eyes always tell the truth. They say to me that you are like a wild dog waiting to be let loose."
Revenant (played by Churchtuary)

She's eyed up and down, treated with a shifty look and a squint. And once, just once, perhaps as a threat or a gesture of subconscious safety, the man before her places his hand on his hip. It might be just a coincidence that his holster is right there; "Well, your judgement is clearly wrong.", after a long pause, Revenant finally replies, talking quick and brief; "He's clearly a bird of some sort. But you--" He opens his mouth again only to stifle his words at the last moment, taking another look, trying to not focus on the lady's - or whatever she is - red eyes, but his morbid curiosity eventually leads Revenant's sight there, and its only facing the strangeness of the creature before him that he charges head on in the meeting; "You look fairly... Artificial. But for an android - I suppose you have no brain in there, no offense - they could've bothered making the rest of yourself look like you're not a serial murderer.", in the end, Revenant really can't resist tossing some snark at somebody that look genuinely threatening. "What's the point of giving you hair, then?"
Amukhat (played by Leighoflight)

Multiple eyes scan the creature in front of her, curious as she's never seen anything like him before. "Clearly trained for combat that much is certain. Definitely from a world different to mine, quite fascinating really." She'd lean in to sniff him and quickly retreated. "Smells funny.."
"Damn! I've never seen anythin' like you before, doll!" Mixie sauntered towards Amu, sizing the sphinx up. Mixie stared into the brilliant green eyes along the bends of Amu's wings.

A few extra eyes appeared on Mixie's face and down her scrawny neck. Almost as if she were trying to imitate the elegant beast before her.

"The extra eyes are a nice touch, by the way. How does it feel havin' 'em all over ya, hmmm? You ever get sick from seein' in all directions? If you don't, then you might make me jealous..."
Oliver Quill (played by Banshee)

"You look like an obnoxious and disgusting fellow at a glance... Not very trustworthy I reckon."
Toxic Ryuu (played by starwolf)

*the green hair boy tilted his head and just stared straight into the other guys eyes* “hmmm… seems like your middle name is trouble maker” *a smirk appeared on his face afterwards*
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" Frist you look like one of my coworkers and second man you have a sad backstory. Those geeks mess with the wrong guy. "
Ash seemed to not know what to say for quite a bit. He- stared at her before looking her up and down. “..are you sure you’re not edgy?” He let out a snicker. He knew that comment could get him a reaction, so he didn’t care about how harmful or rude it was. “Ah, I kid, I kid. You seem alright, but if I’m being honest? Yeah, I would not get along with you. I’ll go now, ‘kay?” His eyes narrowed before he had turned away from the girl. “Have a good life!”

Eul leans down to get a better look at the boy "You look very plain to me. That is a compliment to be sure." Standing back to her full height, she muses "Though maybe I'm not the best one to ask about such matters. I myself am far from being plain."
Marcus Atkinson (played anonymously)

"First impression? Well, in saying your name, it sounds like when someone sees something that makes them sick and they go 'eul'. Second impression though and you seem rather nice with your full name."
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" Well for starters you do seem to have a interesting job. "
Godzilla (played by Shadeslayer45)

it stared down at the...thing not sure what ella was shrug or did whatever counted as a shrug for a 300ft tall lizard and carried on his way
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

“Holy fu- Godzilla exists?!” Jason seemed more stunned rather than scared. He stared up at the oversized lizard before laughing. “I’m hallucinating- there- there’s no way- you actually exist!”
Rin youkai (played by starwolf)

”someone that seems to be interesting really I’d say well magical like me anyways want to meet the family?”
Rose (played by NiftySpiffy)

"Someone I'd probably get along with"
Josuke Ivanov (played by TiredWriter)

“You been through a lot of pain in your life.”
"Nice talents you got kid. Keep up the good work, and may our paths cross again!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus