Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

dead girl walking. (played by Sohrryu)

"Your outfit reminds me too much of an old friend of mine, its... a little scary." Having to remember horrible things she did was never fun-- "Not in the personality department, thank God...

Any extra pie?"
Meph Norwish (played by Eros_Calls)

Meph strolled casually down the street with one hand tucked into his jeans pocket and the other holding a 7-11 Icee. While he walked he sang softly under his breath 🎶 "I don't learn the names. Don't bother with face. All I can trust is this concrete oasis. Seems every time I'm about to dispare there's a 7-11 right there." 🎵

Meph's eyes fell upon a young girl, timid on the surface, but with a healthy dose of angst just waiting to get loose. She was beautiful in the shy girl kind of way with a look in her eyes that pleaded for someone to fight for her. Though, as he got closer, her manner changed as her confidence grew. Her walk became a strut as she transformed from a shy girl to a 'Dead Girl Walking'

Meph grew bold and held out the Icee to her as she was about to pass by him, "Freeze your brain?"
Behind the mask, the woman's eyes regarded Meph calmly as she tilted her head a little to the side.

"Height and build seem to suggest a fighter of some kind", she pointed out. "You could easily have enrolled in the Military, but I don't think you are a soldier. For once, you are too young to have already retired, and for second, if you had been dismissed for whatever reason it should have been since short, so you'd still carry yourself in that martial way that soldiers have about themselves, like they're always standing at attention."

"A merc... possibly, but again you're kinda young so it's unlikely you'd have had all those opportunities to fight and get where you are." She pondered some more, then looked up at him. "So if I had to take a clue, I would say professional wrestler. That'd have given you time and opportunity to work out, as well as an affinity for fight, if only in a sport context." She shrugged. "Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, though..."
Clover Dyrling (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

Clover stayed silent as he was met with someone for the first time in nearly a decade. "Woah- um- hi there-" He said softly, then cleared his throat and stood up straight. "You seem nice, but not in like a sweet way, more in a polite way, I guess? And I don't think you're afraid to state facts instead of telling people what they want to hear." He explained. "And you seem- oddly calm." That was the last thing he had said before running off.
Rhialla (played by -Knight-)

"Malaka!" Rhialla says in a curse, "You really need to start eating more...or is that just how you look?" She says, not choosing to mince her words, "And if you're starting over as a Knight, I'll be more than happy to train you and give you some pointers. But be warned, I am a strict, but fair, teacher."

She clears her throat, "I see potential in you, but really, you should take care of yourself better. Other than that little tidbit, you are rather cute." She says, hiding a smile.
"A-aah, well, let's see," Wilson stammered, his semi-gloved hands wringing together in a fit of nervous energy. "You, ahm, well, you look a lot like Wigfrid to be honest. I'd like to think you're n-not as extra as she can be though."

Wilson shivered noticeably. Perhaps he was chilled or perhaps it was the blatant paranoia exuding from the young scientist. His gaze darted to and fro, the edge of his vision catching glimpses of unexplainable things in his periphery. "You seem nice enough. A-are you good? You have nice wings -- wings are commonly worn by the dark ones, but you don't look like you're a-all that dark. I'm getting a vibe from you... Your name -- it wouldn't happen to have a 'W' as the first letter, would it?"

His smile seemed forced, manic even. "Please say 'no.'"
Wyonna (played anonymously)

"Well I'll be," she said, as she eyed the stranger with an observing look, "Bit pale and skinny, but ya look lookin' like ya got a good head on those shoulders."

Wyonna hooked the thumb of her left hand to her belt behind the holster containing her shiny silver revolver -- with the pearl-finished handle, and tilted her head slightly, as she narrowed her eyes in a squint, and asked, "Yer not a demon or a vampire, are you?"
Zhou Yanfeng (played by Samiakki)

Yanfeng's gaze danced over the silver revolver, taking in the details with familiarity. He's dressed in far too-heavy winter clothing, but not enough so that his relative size and structure above the shoulders weren't discernible.

"You, too?"

His sentence is simple, but filled with warmth in the tone. He raised a hand to an earring, which glimmered briefly as it passed over it. Just then, he spoke, his words colored in Shanghainese. However, even to the untrained ear, it didn't sound like it. . . And most of all, it was coherent to her.
Puu4DUq.png

"It's a lonely world, isn't it?" He smiled wistfully. "But also one that's quite small. I don't want to make assumptions, because that's just unfair. However, you give the impression that you're just as strong as you look. If you need a place to convene or just to rest, the Blackeye Guildhall of the Exorcist's Guild has its doors open for you. Just say Yanfeng Zhou of the Mars Squadron sent you and they should understand."
Cris's eyes lit up behind the mask. She clapped her hands lightly in enthusiasm. "Fellow melee fighter, hm? Haven't seen many blades like yours around, I've got to say!" His clothing had an oriental flare too, and though different from hers it was definitely piquing her curiosity. "Wouldn't mind a training spar and maybe a chat afterward to got to know more of each other's worlds? If you'd be up for it, that--"

She didn't finish the sentence because, just then, she caught sight of Snowy. "... YOU GOT A PUPPYDOG??" She had to keep herself from squealing, it looked like her friend Kiran's pomeranian Potato but in white! "Boy or girl? How old they are? They're so gorgeous! Look at that adorable snoot!"

... Houston, we've got a problem.
"Hey, uhh.. not so fancy 'n fond of showin' your face too, eh? I get it, totally! In a world like this.." Smiling a wide, pearly-fanged grin beneath the fine metal of her helmet, the dragon approached the human specimen with a visible bounce in her step, just a bit above Cris' eye-level on all fours. "Not to suck ya all up or anything, though, but I do think yours has much better detail thingies on it than mine! I mean, not for lack of trying, I guess paint just doesn't stick really well on this thick metal stuff? Protects against a mean splash of acid, though, can confirm that!" Albeit sublty, the golden-tufted tip of her tail began swaying from side to side in a sort of weird, dragonoid wag. Excited as she was to meet a human that didn't entirely unsettle her with those strange fleshy faces of theirs, however, the dragon's voice did take a nervous dip. "I mean- not.. not saying that yours can't, of course! Like, shit, I bet yours can withstand, uh- two mean splashes of acid, maybe three! Your helmet looks way more expensive than mine so, hey, I trust it!" She brought up a wrapped paw to rap her knuckles against Cris' mask, but decided against it. A chuckle escaped her. "Yeah.. I should't. So-" Bending over to bump her head into the woman's stomach, careful not to use more power than a pinprick, she asked with a goofy grimace: "-mask buddies?"
Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously)

Varian turned around to see a...Holy Sundrop! A dragon?!

Varian screamed and fell backwards onto the ground, falling on his bottom. He took a sharp gasp before replying; "...Dragon?!" He wheezed. Gosh, it looked like he was about to pass out, he must have really gotten surprised. "Okay, okay calm down Varian, don't faint now..." He attempted to calm himself as he stood up. "Well, first impression? Absolutely terrified of you! I just hope you're a nice dragon like the one Rapunzel met." Varian shakily spoke, rubbing the back of his neck. He'd never seen a dragon in-person before, only in books.
Zreek (played by Leighoflight)

The vulture hopped over to the human and stared at him, head tilting side to side. Weird smart human, he snapped his beak repeatedly and give the poor lad some curious pecks. No intention to bite, only to see what his reaction would be and if he was hostile or not.
For once Asya was curious and amused. She stood there with a hand on her chin and a slight tilt to her head "You're a man...bird? Birdman? Honestly pretty neat."
Terra Carter (played by khaellar)

Asya Zuraw wrote:
For once Asya was curious and amused. She stood there with a hand on her chin and a slight tilt to her head "You're a man...bird? Birdman? Honestly pretty neat."

Terra gives the woman a curt once-over. "First impression? I see nothing special. A bit tall, I suppose."
Sentinel (played by -Knight-)

2694943-vondoom1.jpg

Eric pressed a button and his holo-imager activated, making him as he appeared when he was completely healthy and normal. He glanced at Terra, who was a bit underweight with bags under those tired eyes. Nevertheless, she was beautiful who would have definitely made it in the modeling world if she had tried, "I hear you're a scientist who loves taking risks and breaking the rules."

He offers her his business card, "You ever want a change in work space, with a pay increase and a lab better than the one you have, give me a call and we'll put that beautiful mind of yours at work." He readjusted his holographic tie before he walked away.
Alexandrina Duarte (played anonymously)

“All I can say is…how is what just happened there possible?”
Relinora tilted her head to the side as she looked the young woman over "You seem nice enough. Well educated, courteous, all the proper qualities of nobility. In many ways I believe the two of us are similar. There are differences of course but...no two gems are exactly alike."
Gale places a closed fist to his chest plate and bows before the golden horned maiden, "Such grace and beauty, you must be of royalty! I will serve you if you need!"
me machine. (played by Sohrryu)

"... a lot. And I'm totally here for it! Love the whole 'robot knight' look, too, choomba!"
"Shit, y'can pack a punch, huh?" Cirling around the tiny pale-skinned woman like she was some sort of cool bug - and frankly, wasn't she? -, Sprite couldn't help but grin at the sight of those glorious mechanical fists. "Y'know how they say that dudes wit' big-ass race ships got 'em that big to compensate for somethin'? Kinda like that! But inna.. good way?" Oh, she was mucking this up alright. Sprite came to a standstill and scowled, thoughts rattling behind her thick lowered brows. No, that didn't sound right at all. "Eyy but eitherhow!" she picked herself up, concealing the bitter taste of worry behind a playful smirk, "how 'bout we sign up forra bouncer gig t'gether? Get to see who can punch drunken morons t'furthest witta single blow? Can betcha a nice case'o beer a bro of mine gave me a while back! Y'.. y'are old enough t'drink, right?" For someone who had no beastly or alien-like traits about her, this miniature brawler chick's looks sure raised a lot of questions..

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus