Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New .!

Idek what to put here but I’m new(ish)!

I’m open to literally anything but note I will mostly only be using Kyra (main character !!)

That’s it lmao. Have a good day/night, drink water, eat, etc! <33
Heyo heyo! Welcome to RPR Rinichu! You have a good rest of your day and hopefully you find someone you are looking to rp with! Up top! High-Five.jpg
PinkBrat

Welcome!
Hi, enjoy your time!
Welcome! :3 I hope you have a lovely time here.
Hello, and welcome to RPR!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, I've compiled a list of some useful links to get you started. Don't worry, you can take your time and browse them at your own convenience.
Site Rules
This should be your first step. It details expectations for you using the site itself, and carries over to the forums, as the forums are part of the site.

Forum Rules
This should be your next step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

New to Roleplay?
This will explain what roleplay is, and some of the basics to help you understand it better.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles
This will give you tips on how to spice up your character profiles to attract more potential RP partners.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know exactly what you're looking for.

Help Database
There are plenty of other very helpful articles here that I didn't link. When you have time, have a browse through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.
If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask! Everyone here is very friendly and will help as much as possible, so don't be shy! I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

600dc4809c5378d87daba74fcf3d549f78c2f9ecr1-480-334_00.gif
Welcome to rpr Rinchu
Welcome to RPR! ^_^
scare

welcome
I hope you have a wonderful time here!
9def09e43590bd374e941c731f274a92.gif
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Rinichu wrote:
Idek what to put here but I’m new(ish)!

I’m open to literally anything but note I will mostly only be using Kyra (main character !!)

That’s it lmao. Have a good day/night, drink water, eat, etc! <33

Hi welcome!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
1629120668_444600_gif-url.gif

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here !
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Welcome to RPR 😊
Hello and Welcome to RPR I personally welcome you as I myself am still new and i Hope you enjoy being here with us!!!
Hi there, welcome to RPR! Everyone here is lovely ☺️ please feel free to reach out if you need anything!
star-wars-obi-wan-kenobi.gif
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay here in this lovely corner of the internet :)
Spooky_101

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚁𝙿𝚁! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢/𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝/𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New .!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus