Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » ring of fire (a 1x1 rp with tri-sarah-top)

Buck (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

Buck jumped in, then soon fell onto one of the seats and realised that the blade had cut into him and he was bleeding quite fast. He grunted and tried to get up to pilot the ship but could not. He put his hand on his chest and saw a lot of blood on his hand
Vickie could see the blood right away and she gasped. "One of you, man the ship! He can tell you how!" she demanded as one of the men unbuckled and went to the controls. She applied pressure to his chest using her hands. "Its ok we'll get back and you'll be fine." she was fighting back tears as he was bleeding on her hands. "Tell the man how to get back to the camp." she smiled lightly still pressing her hands to his chest.

Buck grunted in pain, He gasped for air, then looked at Vickie, then to the cockpit "F-first you need to..." He panted "Need to close the back doors... Otherwise w-we will all fly out!" He grunted in pain again. "T-then you have to hold the joystick in your hands and b-" He coughed "Bring it upto your chest, Th-that will keep the ship steady" He said, Sounding very weak "J-just head for-" He stopped to breath "Head for the mountain... T-the base is hard to miss" He said sighing and grunting, He had never been stabbed with one of these things, But he had seen men cut right in half with little to no effort, So he knew he had to be injured quite badly
She nodded and ordered the men to do what he said then soon they were on their way. "Sshh, you'll be ok just rest now. No more talking I'm here with her. I'll keep pressure on it to keep it from bleeding further." It was plain to see that her tears were getting harder and harder to fight back but she still managed.

Buck looked at Vickie and put a hand on her Shoulder "Vickie... I-if I dont make it... Tell-" he coughed and began to pant again "Tell Dutch he is the- The leader" He coughed out and kept breathing heavily, He tried to relax, But he could not. His mind was racing about what his team would do without him
A stray tear led down her cheek "But you are going to make it so you can tell him yourself." she said lightly still pressing into him. "Don't speak just rest now. You need to save your strength. We're almost there." she said looking out one of the windows seeing the familiar surroundings.

Buck started to rest, But then the Pelican started shaking, Two Alien ships flew up behind them and began firing at them. Buck got up and picked up a weapon and sat near the back door "Open this door" He says pointing the weapon at the door

((The alien fighters chancing them 20110524170925!Type-27_XMF.png The weapon buck has gl.png))
"everyone buckle in and hold on!" she said and opened the door then continued holding onto Buck's wounds and firing the guns at the ships trying to look for a weak spot to make the alien ship crash.

The ships were not denting, Buck aimed the weapon at the Alien ship and fired, A explosive headed towards one of the ships and EMPed it. The ship crashed into the other, But not before one of them fired a green missile at one of the engines and the ship started losing altitude Buck got up and ran to the Cockpit and pulled the other guy out of his seat and began to try and fix the ships engines
Vickie smiled as the two ships collided into one another then screamed as the green beam hit them. She tried to stop Buck so he wouldn't over do himself but it was no use. She would keep pressure on his wound when she could. "You really shouldn't be doing this. If we land safely I'm sure we can get there on foot or signal someone to come and get us."

He grunted "If we hit the ground we wont be in one piece!" He says noticing a large amount of alien vehicles following them. Buck then started pushing a punch of button and then pulled on the throttle, And crashes it into the mountain
Vickie gasped seeing the mountain "Brace yourselves!" she warned the others and covered Buck as well as herself bracing for the rough landing ahead.

the ship smashed into the mountain, And Buck held onto the seat so he would not fly out. Buck could see he was still bleeding, And that the pressure was not working, And that if he kept this bleeding up much longer he would die. He looked at Vickie "T-take them and go... I will just sl-slow you down"
She looked at him wide eyed "No I'm not leaving without you!" she said this time a tear escaping from her. She grabbed onto him and ripped part of her shirt off then tied it around his chest. "Here this should do for now. It shouldn't take long to get back to base."

It was helping some what, But he was still bleeding quite badly. He put his finger to her eyes and wiped her tears away "L-look... Either you leave me... O-or risk getting yourself, And those four others killed" He says laying on the wall of the Pelican "Get them back to base... then come back for me" He says taking out a shotgun
She grabbed his hand then nodded and kissed his forehead. "I'll be back as soon as I can. Don't die on me otherwise I won't have anyone to have that drink with." she smiled lightly then hurried the others out of the aircraft and ran to the base.

When she kissed his forehead He game her a smile "Wouldn't miss it for the world" he says looking at her "Good luck" He says giving her a thumbs up
Vickie hurried the group back to the base and called for the others to help the new group then told them what happened to Buck and a few, along with Vickie, got in a car and bolted to the crashed ship. Vickie was the first out as she sprinted to the opening and found Buck. She knelt to him.

There were a few dead aliens around the Pelican. He looked at her and smirked "About time, I was getting tired of kicking these guy's asses" He says getting up and limping towards Car. He looked back at her "And thanks for coming back" he says smiling
She smiled seeing him alive and at his joke. "Of course I came back. Why wouldn't I? I do need someone to buy me a drink after all." she smirked and helped him to the car. There was a medic there that started working on him.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » ring of fire (a 1x1 rp with tri-sarah-top)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus