Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » ring of fire (a 1x1 rp with tri-sarah-top)

Buck (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

"Oh? So you were a bad girl Eh?" He said smirking, He continued walking. And heard gun fire, Bullet fire "Hay there are people up ahead! We have to help them!" Buck said starting to sprint to the location, loading his assault rifle. There was five humans firing at aliens, They were using Cars as cover as they were fighting off aliens. Buck jumped in and close range to the aliens and started unloading his Assault Rifle "TAKE IT JACKHOLES!" He yelled, It was clear how he got hurt so much, He was being quite reckless, But Buck was doing this to save those peoples lives
She rolled her eyes smiling lightly at his comment then sprinted as well to get to the people. She took the gun out of her hip holster and started firing at the horde of aliens. She ducked behind the car the people were hiding behind and fired from there. She sighed as Buck might've hurt himself even worse but she had to admire his passion.

The Aliens were soon dispatched and Buck did not have a scratch. Mainly because of the Confusion it caused the aliens, That might not work again. He walked over to the three Civilians and two Marines "Thank god you two got here... Whats an ODST doing all the way out here?" The Marine asked looking at Buck, who then looked at the marine "Came from Arcadia City, we were ordered to fall back. The City is being bombared by who knows what to try and slow down their advance" The Marine nodded and looked at the two "We have an Evac point just north of here, you two should tag along. This place will be overrun soon!" The Marine said looking at the two, Chris turned to Vickie "Come on lets go lady!" he said, it did not sound like he was giving her an option in the matter
Vickie observed the situation not saying much since she wasn't really being spoken to. She sighed as she was ordered to move along with Buck and the others. Well at least they had more people to help them out as well as help out. Vickie followed as she was told to.

Buck followed the marines and Civilians. He decided to hang back with Vickie rather then go at their speed and he looked at her "When this is all over... How about I order us a round?... Unless you dont drink then I guess Coffee or dinner would be good eh?" He says laying his hands behind his back
She giggled lightly at his last comment. Was he seriously asking her out? "No, I drink on occasion but it was kind of you to offer the latter." she smiled and followed the herd as well keeping up as best as she could. It's not that she was slow but they were extremely fast. "I'd love to get a drink sometime."

He nods "Good, Because once We kick these aliens off the rock we call Earth I'm going to need some R&R" He says as he sees a small ship landing, It was a Pelican. The marines and Civilians get inside and one looks at the two "Come on you two! The Aliens will see this craft and will be heading this way!" The marine yelled out to them, Buck took Vickie's hand "Come on now" He says helping her into the Pelican, Because you could not land one of these things it was floating a few feat off the ground, Buck then jump up and grabbed the floor and lifted himself in. HE then went to A computer in the cockpick "I'll turret you suck at it, Dont argue we all know it" He says and brings the turret online as the Pelican takes off

(( The Pelican Dropship Pelican_render.png))
Vickie laughed lightly then gasped seeing the aircraft. Surprisingly she had never seen one and she jumped up with the help of Buck. She rolled her eyes at his comment.

Buck looked out the window and saw aliens looking up at them "How do you like me now?" Buck asked, then blew the aliens apart with the mounted machine gun. The Ship was heading for a base by the looks. Buck sighed 'This is the wrong base' He says in his head sighing. He then looked in the back of the room at Vickie "Hay you alright back there?"
Vickie sat in one of the chairs strapping herself in as they lifted off. She nodded at his question "Yeah, I'm fine. How are you?"

He thinks for a sec "Well I lost my favourite weapon, Got shot up by an alien. Then to top it all off I got helped by a girl" He said with a small chuckle "Though the latter was not so bad" He says smiling
She smiled at his last comment holding in a blush. "Well I'm glad you're not having too hard of a time." she looked out one of the windows observing the desolate city below.

Buck nodded and the ship landed at the small base "This is where we are holding survivors until we can be properly evacuated" The marine said getting out of the pilot seat and walking inside. Buck got out of the seat and looked around inside the ship, then jumped out. then waited for Vickie
Vickie wasn't sure why they were looking inside the ship but she followed them and got out looking around the small base. "What about the little village we left behind?" she asked Buck hoping some of the people got out alright.

He then stopped in his tracks and took out his assault rifle and jumped back into the Pelican. He took it off and flew back towards the village He had completely forgot about it! He pushed the boosters to maximum and kept an eye out for it

(but the looks of your post she did not get out of a the Pelican, But if she did, Just say he pushed her back in)
Vickie followed him back into the ship and held on as he jetted for the village. "Jeez!" she exclaimed as she buckled herself in nearly sliding all over the place from the way he sped the thing.

[Yeah it said she followed him out of it haha but no worries]

Buck rolled his eyes "look, We can either get there slowly, Or get there fast and save everyones lives" He said sighting the village, with three battle groups of aliens heading for the small village. Buck fired the heavy machine gun at them and killed most of them off. Buck jumped out the back and looked at Vickie "Find everyone and bring them back here! I Will hold this location!"
She covered her ears with her hands as he fired the large machine gun. She ran through the village with the gun at ready just in case she ran into one of the beasts. She looked through the houses and came back with four other people. It took her about ten minutes to get back to the ship. One of the people was a child, a little girl, the other three were adult, 2 men and one woman. She saw him and smiled lightly but exasperated. She needed to rest, this whole day was hectic. "Ok, ready when you are!" she shouted over the noise as the people hustled into the craft and buckled themselves in.

Buck had just finished killing a different type of alien, This one with a Blue sword, Two other aliens with swords were also dead not too far from him. "Who's next?" He called out, He then heard Vickie and turned to her "Good, Im almost out of ammo and this place is about to be over-" he was cut off as a sword connected with the front of his armor, one of the aliens was invisible! He flew back, But got back up and shot the alien down "What are these aliens deal with damaging my expensive armor?" He asked out and walked back towards the ship "You first" he says to Vickie pointing at the ship

((The Sword Wielding Alien Elite_Ultra_Sword_re-makel.jpg))
Vickie was astounded at these aliens. She had never seen them before and they seemed even more advanced then the last group. She screamed out seeing him fall back with some unknown force and breathed heavily as it became visible once he killed it. "What the hell?" she called out more to herself then anyone else. She started shooting covering him as he approached the hover craft. She nodded and climbed in then helped him in while still covering for him.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » ring of fire (a 1x1 rp with tri-sarah-top)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus